Cap 4

Mina (Eng Ver)

I woke up. My head hurt a little less. The bandage had been removed. I opened my eyes slowly and saw JinYoung, he smiled a little melancholy.

—I'm glad you woke up, Miss HaNa, —he smiled realistically, his tender wrinkles at the corners of his eyes appeared—. I will wait for you in the garden in half an hour.

 He got up, bowed and left. I sat in bed a little dazed. It was today. Finally mysterious Park JinYoung was going to tell me what the hell was going on. A part of me died to made sense of everything, the other ... I just wanted to lie down and close my eyes again.

When I got up I noticed that there was a nice dress on a chair. It was not mine, but it was clear that someone wanted me to wear it. I bathed and put on my dress. It suited me very well, and I would not have chosen it better.

My throat felt dry. I left the room and was damn JiHoon-the-one-who-drugged-girls at the door. He bowed ninety degrees.

—I’m sorry—He apologized—. But you are a difficult person to treat, I don’t know if you had stayed in your bedroom if I asked.

—You just would have had to ask —I answered painfully—.If only you had asked me willingly to stay one day there, behaving ... I would have done it.

 

I was very hurt to be treated like a hysteric. I know it would have been difficult to wait one day until JinYoung came with the answers, but I would have. After all we are talking about ANSWERS.

—I am truly ashamed —He sighed and apologized–. Please, let me take you to the garden.  —He gave me his arm.

I sighed and I accepted. I did not understand why ... until we started walking. I was in a damn MANSION, it was not like the residence, this was a real mansion, I am sure it had ghosts and everything. JiHoon had that gesture so I would not get lost on my way to the garden. Surely JinYoung was a punctual person and would not like others to arrive late.

When we arrived JiHoon released my arm and told me to go outside. There was a radiant sun, the temperature was very good. The garden was one of the most beautiful things I saw in my life: the grass was a living green, there were flowers of many colors, a path led to a wide part, with tiles, a very expensive glass table, very old and tasteful, with their corresponding chairs. The entire place was roofed, very beautiful; it had some very fine rolled curtains. JinYoung was sitting at the table smiling, waiting for me to accompany him. As I got closer, I noticed that the table was served for two; a big lunch was waiting for me. It smelled so delicious, I thought I was going to drool. Anyway, I can imagine that my face contorted.

—Miss HaNa, are you alright?? —Butler Park asked worried.

—I am I’m just hungry. —I said and sat immediately.

—Oh, I see. —He smiled tenderly and pointed at the table—. You can eat and drink everything you want.

There was something in the way of talking about this guy ... no, he, in general, had something that managed to calm me down. Their smiles always seemed warm and sincere. He was always elegant and serious. He continued to smile charmingly and began to eat. So I did the same. The truth is that I needed to eat and if I had to prepare to understand all this madness ... better, with a full stomach. Suddenly I remembered my brothers and it seemed that my stomach refused to eat: Anguish.

—I need to ask you something, Butler Park –I said suddenly—. My brothers…?

—I can assure you that Young TaeHyung is perfectly fine —his charming smiled disappeared and put a serious face—. About YoonGi-ssi…

—What happened to the shorty?—I asked worried

—You will have to listen to what I have to say to understand it. —I was in shock and JinYoung spoke again quickly.—. Don't worry, it's okay...—the last words he pronounced almost inaudible.—. Please, Guillermina, eat something.

I was surprised, no one calls me Guillermina here and it was the first time that JinYoung was addressing me informally. Actually, he was worried about me and I felt that having taken care of me was a big step for him. It will have required a lot of him to manage to not addressing me so formal and see if that way, he managed to convince me to eat. I did not feel like eating, but at the same time, I felt weak. So I did my best to feed myself.

We were eating for a while in silence and making unimportant comments. Until lunch finished. JiHoon came to carry the plates and brought cups with coffee and tea.

—Thank you, JiHoon —JinYoung said—. I believe you can go inside and close the door. We’ll be here for a while.

—Of course —Butler JiHoon answered and left us alone.

THIS was the moment for which I had waited so long. I began to feel nerves and tension, I think my breathing stirred. My head still hurt from the blow.

—I want to know what happened to YoonGi —I surprised myself by saying that without thinking.

—I understand. —He expressed putting his hand in the air as a stop signal–. But you need to understand some things before I can answer that.

—Things?

—Have you seen anything weird lately?

His tone and expression told me that he already knew that I knew there were weird things. I tried to think about strange events. First ... well, something happened to YoonGi ... I tried to squeeze my brain remembering details. I saw the shorty in the residence, once. He separated Mark from TaeHyung ... his arm! He touched his arm.

—YoonGi cut his arm.

—No. He didn’t cut his arm. —Butler Park said firmly—. But something happened to him on his arm... —it was like he was not sure about telling me something else—. That was the first weird thing that you noticed?

I tried to think more ... Jay! The way I felt in Jay's car was the same as what I felt when JiHoon drugged me.

—Jay’s car!

—Exactly —JinYoung laughed with a mischievous smile—. I see you’re getting to the point.

So they effectively drugged me in the car.

—Why…? — He did not let me finish.

—Guillermina, do you know why you and your brothers came?

 I almost answered automatically "Because Aunt Granny sent us the tickets" but if he asked that, it was because that was not the answer. And on second thought, I never saw any older lady. I have been in contact with a lot of young and handsome guys but no old lady.

—Your father was a Hunter —JinYoung said while drinking his tea.

—W…what?

—I’m a Hunter, same as Jay-hyung, MinSeok-hyung, Mark, Woozi y JiMinie…

I started thinking about them. They all dressed and seemed to be butlers or chauffeur. They had a formality and elegance that no other boy I have ever known in my life has. It is true that there was a certain similarity, something in all of them that made them look like they were from the same group. But…

—What the hell is a Hunter?—I asked not knowing where to start—. I mean, is not likely that you hunt ducks out of season, so… what are you? —JinYoung laughs and put his hand on his mouth because he was laughing hard.

He pulled out a book from I do not know where, opened it and began to read:

"It is believed that the Angel Charmeine, mother who guides us on this journey towards harmony through love and the God Aita of the Underworld, conceived a baby: Yihon. That being, is the perfect hybrid. He came to put peace and order in the world, that's why his children are known as the Hunters. They hunt all that supernatural, which threatens the peace and balance of the world. "

—We are the equilibrium between humans and supernaturals. —JinYoung finished.

—Supernaturals?

—Yes. —He came close and whispered: —Vampires and werewolves.

It gave me a chill. I do not know if it was because of what he said, or because of how he said it. I was frozen and for a second I did not react. Then I started to process what he said. Vampires? ... Beautiful, they do not go out in the sun, they blood, they do not touch crosses, and they do not enter if you do not ... invite them. I opened my eyes in total disbelief. Butler Tuan had gone crazy when Tae said he was going to go to the neighbors because Kookie had invited him. What was it Mark asked? If TaeHyung had invited the house to ... Jungkook ... the residence was full of weapons and ... crucifixes. SeokJin's hands were beautiful, soft and ... cold. His room had no windows ... but then Jackson ... it was cloudy! When I went to look for TaeTae it was cloudy, when I got to their house the sun came out and there was nobody in the pool! JinYoung looked at me with a strange smile on his face; it's as if he realized what was happening. But there's more ... Kookie.

—Jungkook —I said without believing it—. He ... he almost died to save my brother.

—Ye...Yes —JinYoung replied surprised. I think that at that moment he realized what had happened.

My brother fell from the balcony when the sun had risen. Jungkook went to help him and that's why his skin was burned and when I looked at him he had blisters.

—Jungkook gave his blood to your brother, to heal his wound.

I do not know when but I started crying. When I see that child, I will thank him accordingly. He saved my TaeTae.

—The inhabitants of that house are vampires. —JinYoung said suddenly, sipping from his cup again.

Normally I should react running, turning or whatever, but there was something in Park JinYoung, which assured you peace of mind.

—Have you met any lycanthrope? —He asked curiously.

I thought and I burned my brains, when I was about to say no, it came to my mind what happened in the hospital ... someone called "puppy" to JB ... Could it be possible?

—JB? –I asked with fear, as if I were a student trying to answer a question from the teacher.

—Do you know JB? —He was surprised, then returned to his usual seriousness and added: — Exactly. JB and the others are werewolves. Now... —He did not know how to continue— YoonGi-ssi ... he ... he was bitten by a werewolf.

My heart skipped a beat, how? Did that mean that every night with full moon my brother would become a werewolf?

—I’m truly sorry, Guillermina —JinYoung said sincere—. Things ... they just did not turn out as we expected.

—And now YoonGi is going to suffer the consequences? —I spat angry. He did not say anything— who was he? Who bit my brother?

—Please, calm down. It’s not important, now.  He’s from the North Zone.

—My brother will suffer every full moon and you want me to calm down?

He got up quickly, and hugged me tightly. I do not know when or how, but he had started crying and was trembling.

—From the bottom of my heart, I'm really sorry —he said in my ear—. Nothing should have gone wrong, it's just that he... he... followed MinSeok-hyung's car... —I noticed that he was crying and that was why it was difficult for him to talk—. Each one of you was escorted in a car for safety... even so they got to YoonGi-ssi's car. I... nobody expected that.

At that moment I noticed that the one who cried the most was JinYoung and he really felt bad about what happened. We went from him to embrace me and comfort me to embrace him and comfort him.

—I would do anything to reverse the situation —he explained—. But there is no cure against lycanthropy. —He lamented.

My heart sank in a well. To think that when I woke up I was worried about TaeTae and I was always worried about him and I left YoonGi aside. I think he always has that attitude of self-sufficiency that makes people move away from him. ! I saw that he was not okay, I should have stayed with him!

—JB offered to help him throughout this process. —He suddenly explained and began to let go and move away.

I cried in silence. He dried his tears and calmed down. He stood up elegantly, took out a book from I do not know where and gave it to me.

—Read them. There are the marked pages. —He started to walk to the door, before turning around he added—:  It's short —he said—. When you finish reading, we will continue talking.

I took the book "Hunters’ Code". I could not believe anything that was happening. Was Jin really a vampire and JB a werewolf? Kookie cute creature was a vampire and almost died to save my brother? YoonGi... YoonGi would be a werewolf?