Cap 10

Mina (Eng Ver)

When I left Kookie's room, I bumped into Jin. I saw him and did not know what to say. He looked at me charmingly, as always and smiled.

Can I help you with something? He offered with kindness.

—Unless you can take me to the Safe Zone...

It's not like I wanted to tell him that. It's just that JungKook said that we would make a nice couple and I go out and run into him and ... and it's too much. I just said the first thing that crossed my mind.

—Of course! —His eyes lit up and he gave me a lovely smile. He raised his arm in the air waiting for me to interlock mine—. Let’s go.

I entwined my arm with his. Seeing him laugh makes me smile, his laughter is contagious. We went down the stairs, went through a door that had never entered and arrived at a garage. There were three very luxurious cars. Jin took the keys out of his pocket, the alarm went off and we approached the red Ferrari. He guided me to the front door and opened it for me.

—Go ahead, Princess –He smiled.

Then he got on. He pressed another control and the garage door began to open. There, I noticed that the glasses were polarized and should have something more against the sun. He started the engine.

—Some point in particular, Princess?

—What do you mean with “some point in particular”? –I asked without understending.

He looked at me questioningly, then sighed. He turned without warning.

—Where are we going? —I asked a little scared.

—I would love to say “to a date” —I blushed and he shrugged—. But the sun is very strong. –He sounded sad—. So we will do what is within my reach.

I was not very convinced of all this.

 —Easy, Princess, you have nothing to fear while you are with me. —He make sure.

I was about to complain, because it still makes me a bit strange to call me "princess", but as soon as I opened my mouth, he won me over.

—Did you know that I’m the oldest vampire in this city? —He was embarrassed a little. But he changed his tone to a more animated one—.I still look fine,don’t you think? –I let out a silly giggle.

 —Of course, oppa. You still look fine.  —I told him not to make him feel like an old man, although technically he was.

—You’ve call me oppa! –He looked at me full of joy —.  Definitely it has been the best day of my last 140 years. –I laughed.

—I thought you would say “The best day of my life”.

That will be, the day you kiss me. —He said serious. He looked at me and smiled sideways.

I blushed and looked out the window. We had reached a lagoon. Before I could say anything else; he stopped the car.

 

—I’m sure you say that to every girl.  –I leaned my arm on the window.

—No, just to you  –He sounded really sincere and I heard him take off his belt. I took off my belt and turned to see him. I was examining it with my gaze. He seemed really sincere. But at the same time, it was impossible.

—Always so difficult —He smiled as he sighed—. My last girlfriend I had it 426 years ago, happy?  I snorted and laughed.

 
Do you want me to believe that in 426 years, never ...? I started to blush. He adopted a mischievous smile and came close to me.

 
What?  In 426 years, never what? His words were soft. I leaned against the window and he kept coming.

 

—Well… Well… you know… —I looked away. I heard him smile. The next thing was his icy hand, on my face and his cold, soft lips on mine. It was as if he had hit me against a wall. Jin was still kissing me but my mind was being hit by memories ...

 

 

SeokJin smiled mischievously at me and began to corner me against the wall. He kissed me passionately. It was as if he had not seen me in a long time, I could feel his longing. Then he my cheek and smiled.

I missed you like crazy, Mina. He whispered on my lips but looked into my eyes.

He caressed my face and his hand went down my neck, my shoulder, until he completely crossed my arm. Then he took me by the waist and pushed me hard against the wall. He looked at me again, but this time, his eyes were full of lust. He brought his face to my neck and began to it up to my ear.

—Do you know what else I missed like crazy?

He placed his leg between my crotch and began to rub it while kissing me passionately. I noticed that I had missed him a lot and died for the moment when we became one. He took my hands and put them on his neck, I grabbed hold of him, pulled his leg away from my pleasure zone and I hung on him. He smiled and clicked his tongue.

If I knew you were going to play this dirty, oppa would have come faster.

Without warning, he held me tightly by my thighs, we kissed again with passion, until he deposited me in bed....

 

I was on a narrow street. The little houses were glued next to each other, they looked like Bokchon's, in fact, there were even some hanoks. Jin came from the distance dressed as a... swordsman? He smiled fervently as he ran to meet me. We ran until we got together. He took me in his strong arms and lifted me up into the air giving me a full turn. There was no one on the street, only us. He lowered me slowly and kissed me. He hugged me.

I love you, Mina. I want you to be my wife. He whispered in my ear.

I love you too, SeokJin, but ...

I could not see myself, I just watched the place and Jin. The voice came from "me" but it sounded slightly different, I do not know how to explain it. It was my voice, but I usually do not speak like that, maybe is because my brothers make my hair turn grey and force me to scream. Even so, I felt the sadness and anguish.

I don’t care! Let's get married secretly.  He begged me in the ear. He took my hand             and kissed it—.  I love you, Princess, how do you want me to say it?


 

 

I did not understand anything. My head hurt a little. SeokJin continued to kiss me with hunger and longing. I stopped him and separated.

—Who is Mina?

—Damn! —He took my face with affection and became sad—. It doesn’t matter, maybe ... maybe I was wrong. I’m sorry.

He put on his belt and started the car. I did not know what to say. A couple of crazy theories crossed my mind, but I fall into the same ... the parameters of "normality" here, are like those of Tae. Basically everything can be possible ...

 After a while driving he began to talk to me:

I really need you to tell me to which part of the Safe Zone we are going.

—I’ve already told you, what do you mean with “part”?

What do you know about the Safe Zone? —He finally asked.

Which is a place where supernaturals can not access. Well, in theory.

In theory? Jin asked without understanding—. The supernaturals cannot access.

—But YoonGi can.

—Come again?  —He was so amazed, he stopped looking at the road to observe me.

The other day, he crossed that barrier.

—Are you sure?  —He was totally incredulous.

—Yes! —I replied, losing my patience–. If  you don’t believe me, ask. JiMin and JB, were there.

I noticed how he tensed and grimaced when I named JaeBum. He was angry.

And can you tell me what you did with JB? I think I could smell his jealousy.

He saved me from vampires! I let out a little angry, although I do not know why.

—Wait, what? —He looked at me again—. Vampires?

—JuNe and… —I thought how was it called the short one– KiHyun. And they named again, that guy: KyungSoo.

He looked REALLY angry, more than that, angered. I was scared. He followed a few blocks more. Finally we arrived at Mino’s bar.

Get down. He told me reluctantly.

—Jin? —I asked with fear.

—Don’t worry —He tried to reassure me, but he did not look at me, he pressed the steering wheel hard and his face tightened—. Get off quickly. And carefully enter the bar. You will be safe there.

I do not have much idea but ... A vampire, leaves me at the door of a werewolf? There was definitely something that did not fit. I walked to the bar and as soon as I felt that Jin left with the car, I turned around.

—Noona! —It was a familiar voice.

I turned and saw YuGyeom with BamBam leaving the bar. I felt relieved immediately. I ran and hugged them. They were surprised but they hugged me. I felt like an electric shock and I felt suddenly weak. I think the last few minutes with Jin put me through stress and now I was releasing it.

Noona, are you okay? BamBam asked worriedly.

I was about to faint, but YuGyeom grabbed me. He carried me in his arms and we entered the bar.

—YuGyeom? —Mino asked. That deep voice is undoubtedly his.

—Mino-hyung!

I was not very awake, but I saw that they were men. Everything moved quickly, or in my state it seemed fast. YuGyeom still held me in his arms. Then he deposited me gently on a sofa.

—I’ll call JB-hyung! —BamBam offered.

They gave me water and something to eat. I saw that YuGyeom was going away, but I held him by the wrist. I did not want to stay alone there, I trusted him, Mino and the others, no.

—Is okay, I won’t leave —The boy smiled sweetly—.Don’t worry, noona. —He patted me lightly on the shoulder—. If  it's for you, JB-hyung will arrive in the blink of an eye He smiled.

After eating, I must admit that I felt much better. When I realized, I had not eaten anything all day and it was close to tea time. I sat down. I noticed that YuGyeom calmed down and smiled at me. It was now. If JaeBum arrived, I do not know what could happen, I had just kissed Jin, I'm supposed to be ... The reincarnation of his beloved? ... Something like that. But I know that if I see JB, the whole universe moves. I could not see it. Tae! I needed to find him.

—YuGyeom  —I sat—. I have to ask you a favor.

—Sure, noona. —He said very seriously and approached a little worried.

I need you to take me to the Safe Zone.

—What are you saying? But JB-hyung… —I cut him.

No, no, no. Please, Gyeomie. I pulled his T-shirt and I looked at him pleadingly.

But noona, I ... you'd better go with BamBam-hyung.

You can not come?

Noona, I'm a lycanthrope. He smiled a little sadly and took my hand that held his clothes, to release it—. I cannot cross into the Safe Zone, but BamBam-hyung can, he’s human.