Cap 11

Mina (Eng Ver)

—What? Really? –I looked at the alluded in seconds.

I did not see any difference between BamBam and the others. Well, I do not know, maybe they have some rare scar in some area not very public, unfortunately I have not seen JB nak... I mean, no idea, I've never seen a werewolf without clothes.

Nor did I understand why he was always with the werewolves. But the truth is that I did not care. YuGyeom called BamBam, Mino also came and in the end the two decided to take me to the Safe Zone. Gyeomie would stay to wait and talk to JaeBum, while the other two would accompany me to the Safe Zone for "caution."

Mino took out his cell phone and sent messages.

—What are you doing, hyung?

—I’m telling Woozi to come and wait for us. –The aforementioned did not remove his eyes and hands from the cell phone–. I'm sorry Bam, but I think with a Hunter it will be better.
—Yeah, no problem. –The youngest said, although clearly he was sad. 
After a few minutes, the silver Jaguar approached. We got in. JiHoon and BamBam went ahead, while Mino and I were in the backseat. I was dying to know where TaeHyung was, but ... YoonGi and his imminent transformation into a werewolf,  also worried me ... before I could open my mouth. Woozi spoke:
I'm almost sure that your brother is in the Hunter's Mansion, in the Safe Zone. 
It turned my soul back to my body, it was not sure, but it made sense. Anyway, until we reached the Safe Zone, I was not going to be able to do anything. So I decided to ask Mino. I looked him straight in the eyes and spoke:
—I want to know who was it. –He was a little surprised—. Who bit YoonGi?

Everyone became tense. Mino looked out the window very sad.

—Do you know how many werewolves are now in the North Zone? –He was still looking out the window. I shook my head—. Four. Bobby, B.I, ShowNu and I.

I did not understand anything and he still did not answer my question. But BamBam spoke:

 

—There is a virus, noona. –He became very sad–. A virus that drives werewolves crazy and makes them mad. He sighed–. There are few werewolves because when the virus comes ...He could not finish the sentence.
We have to exterminate them. Woozi finished seriously–. Luckily, it has not spread beyond the North Zone. But we watch with extra caution for MinHo, HyunWoo, HanBin and JiWon.

BamBam vocalized me that HyunWoo was ShowNu, HanBin was B.I and JiWon was Bobby.

—TaeHyung. –Mino said suddenly. I kept looking out but I saw a tear run down his cheek—. That was his name. TaeHyung got the virus and bit your brother.

I was shocked. I never imagined something like that. I remember JinYoung crying and asking for forgiveness as if it was his fault, but now I understand the situation and it was no one’s fault.

—I… I’m sorry. –I said and made a small bow. After a pause—. How is it spread?
—That’s the scary thing… we don’t know how is it spread. –That was Mino, adopting a face of surrender and a little fear.

 

 

We spent some time in silence. I could not stop thinking about my brother and JB and what would happen if they got the virus ... Come on HaNa, you know what happens "we have to exterminate them". Soon I adopted the pose of Mino, I stuck to the window and did not want to think about anything. I know I was safe and I did not have to worry about getting infected and ending up biting innocent people. Poor of the werewolves that live with the fear of contaging this virus ... Now I understand why YoonGi did not want me to go out with werewolves. It must be because he knows about the virus and is afraid that ... JB or anyone else will get infected and ... and that the worst will happen.

Finally we arrived at the Safe Zone.

—If JiHoon will be there, there is no need for me to go. –BamBam said–. Hyung, can I go back with you? –He asked looking at Mino and he nodded .

—Take care. –The werewolf told me.

—You too. –Woozi said.

 

The trip was quiet. Being in the Safe Zone is relaxing in itself.

—Miss HaNa –The hunter suddenly spokeI am fulfilling my mission as a driver, even so ... I recommend that you take advantage of being here, in the Safe Zone, to know and reflect.

 

JiHoon left me at the Hunters' Mansion and retired. I knocked on the door and to my surprise, Mark opened it:

Welcome, Miss HaNa. He smiled widely—.  V is on the second floor.

No need to mention that I came running and went up the stairs as a racing car.


 

—TaeTae!

—Noona!

He ran and hugged me tightly. After a few seconds, he released me and stood in front of me. He looked sad.

—What’s wrong TaeTae?

—I… —He looked at the ground–. I don’t know, I don’t know what to do, noona. He looked at me begging for help.
I cannot help you if you don’t tell me what happens.I toyed with my little brother’s hair.
He signaled me to follow him. We went to his room and we sat on the bed. He took a deep breath before speaking.

—I like JungKook. –He said guilty.

I did not understand what the problem was. Was it a problem? Could it be that thanks to YoonGi I got used to seeing two guys together? Could it be that the relationship between human and supernatural does not seem wrong? Or will it be that I am so bad that it seems to me that everything is fine but in reality it is all wrong?

—I don’t see a problem.  –I said sincerely.

—I’m human. –He pronounced it extremely sad. Sad TaeHyung breaks hearts and not for the right reasons– And Kookie is a vampire.

It's a vampire who saved your life Tae! I told him to give him to understand, that it is not "bad" to be a vampire.

He blushed, looked the other way and touched his head where he should have a scar.

Do you want to tell me about that? I really wanted to know.

He explained that they were playing videogames, only him and JungKook. After several games, they began to fight over the game. They shouted and said things. Without realizing it they got closer and closer until they ended up kissing. He told me that the first kiss was subtle, but that he immediately realized that this kid had something special. So they kept kissing more passionately. Then it became normal to go "to the neighbours" to see him, spend time with him and of course, have a "kissing session". The day of the accident, they could not stand it and they were embarrassed and started to climb into Kookie's room. In a moment, the vampire wanted to corner my brother, but his strength was too much; there was no wall behind, but a thin glass. Therefore, TaeHyung ended up going through the glass and crashing against the floor in the backyard. JungKook jumped from the balcony into the garden and Tae watched as the sun burned his skin. Then he was unconscious.

—But… —my brother smiled with nostalgia—. It was not for the game, always ... I ... he ... He began to play with the sleeve of his shirt–. He always seemed cute to me and I really like to play with him. He admitted extremely shy.

I could not help thinking that my brother and JungKook were really adorable.

He almost died to save you, Tae. I don’t understand what the problem is.

—That’s the problem. –He forced himself to smile, but his tears threatened to come out–. I really like him and he likes me too.

I observed him as "And?"
Kookie will live forever, but Tae will not. His tears began to fall–. If JungKook loves TaeHyung and Tae dies, then...
I hugged him. I placed his head on my chest and I supported my face on his head, how could I be such an idiot? How can it be that a child has thought about that and I have not? Is it because I do not have that problem with JB, I do not have it as present as him? Jin has lived without Mina/me for many years. But I assume, from what he has said, that those years without Mina/me, were very difficult, that he did miss his beloved. 

 
We stayed like that for a long time. I do not know, maybe hours. TaeHyung sighed deeply.
I'm glad you like JungKook.–He was sad, but not so much—. But YoonGi hates him. -Now he was really sad.

—Well yes...the thing is…

I explained the whole thing between YoonGi and Jimin and the reason why my brother hated the vampire.


 
—Of course! –TaeTae's eyes widened—. JungKook explained to me that he is a new vampire and that he must still drink human blood. He opened his mouth as if to say something, but he regretted it.
Yes I know. Jin explained it to me. I tried to sound like it was okay, although I really do not like that situation at all.
Kookie explained to me that Jiminie-hyung is very naive and is the new hunter. He felt a little sorry telling me this, but at the same time, it was a catharsis–. So if he  his blood, it’s not from a human of the city and Jimin-hyung is easy to charm to forget.
I do not know what to answer about that.
He also said that he only does it when he really needs it! He looked adorable trying to justify JungKook.

I hugged him. He just rested his head on my shoulder. He was like a pudding.

Look, TaeHyung. He looked at me surprised, since I do not usually call him by his name–. There’s no doubt that JungKook really likes you and you like him back. I smiled a little–. But you are still young.He stopped looking at me and looked elsewhere. He separated from my embrace.

You don’t understand, Guillermina. He looked at me painfully—. I know that HE was born for me.

I had heard it elsewhere. I sighed and started to leave.

—I’m sorry —He said in a whisper, sincere.

Why do you ask for forgiveness?

Because I know that noona cared a lot for me, since yesterday.

The most important thing is that you're okay.  I said, I smiled slightly before approaching to ruffle it and leave.

 
I was so tired. So I went to sleep. When I looked at my cell phone I had many calls and messages from a number I did not know.
19:07 From unknown:

WHAT? Your leavin with BamBam n Mino? T.T

19:20 From  unknown:

Noona!!!!!! TT.TT

20:00 From  unknown:

Hana noona, U ok?

21:02 From unknown:

Plz, just tell me UR ok

21:50  From unknown:

I’m very worried. Please, call me.

 

I laughed. I added the number under the name "Silly Boy" I knew that in reality, JB is like a jealous child and he seeks attention. There is something in his way of being, which despite everything, I find adorable.

 

22:40 To Silly Boy:

Thanks for worrying about me

Noona is safe in the mansion of the hunters J

22:41 From Silly Boy:

Thanks for answer J

22:41 To Silly Boy:

I’ll be here 4 a couple of days, tell Yoongi that tae is also here

22:42 From Silly Boy:

For a couple of days!!!?? :O I’m gonna miss U noona T.T

 

I smiled and hid my face in the pillow, I felt like a 12-year-old girl, sending and receiving this kind of messages. Finally I heard the voice messages. Beyond JaeBum, there was one from YoonGi asking if I knew where Tae was and another one ... from Jin. He apologized for the sudden withdrawal, attributed it to thinking that there were murky things among the vampires and told me to please arrange a date with him (not romantic style) to be able to talk about the other clans of the vampires.