Cap 12

Mina (Eng Ver)


I woke up, got dressed, had breakfast and went with JinYoung to the library.

Well, let's make our time here, be valuable. JinYoung smiled broadly. He searched the library and handed me a book. I hope this book helps you. He went to the door and before closing it he added: I wait for you in the dining room, at lunchtime. He bowed and left.

The book was fine but it looked very ancient. This time it was not marked and I did not know what it was about. So I started from the beginning. It was basically a story about the city.

I understood what the Safe Zone was and the barrier; What for me was the "invisible wall". At some time that is not very clear, a sorcerer came to town, hundreds of years ago. It is said that he was about to die and as a last resort he performed a very special spell. This allowed two things: on the one hand, all the supernaturals could not leave the perimeter of the town (this is what is known as the barrier) and in turn, was able to the vital energy of the supernatural. It is not that he kills them, or otherwise SeokJin would have died because he has been here for many years.

Another fact to keep in mind is that the last supernaturals are those that are here (Therefore SeokJin is the oldest vampire in the world). Under these circumstances, it is very easy for Hunters to contain them; that is why there is so much paperwork, bureaucracy and controls to create a new supernatural. And that's why there is so much commotion with the werewolf virus, if everyone died, the species would become extinct. The zones are divided, everything is organized and the law is enforced. That way, there are still some vampires and werewolves; If it were not for the spell, the supernaturals would be free and could wreak havoc. That's why hunters exist. Therefore, it would be a real danger, if the supernaturals came out and there was no longer a "Safe Zone". The real danger lies in people like KyungSoo and the northern vampires. They were good guys, but they went astray.

At lunch time. I did as agreed and arrived at the dining room. The table was served for four. TaeHyung was there too, he looked very decayed. JinYoung looked at me with his sweet reassuring smile.

—So? –The Hunter asked me—. Have you read it?

—Almost.

—Any doubt?

I burned my brains trying to think what I did not understand. Until the obvious answer came to me:

 —The Safe Zone is all that is outside the spell, right? I had an affirmative gesture in response. And the supernaturals cannot get out of there, I mean, I know it's true because I saw it. I remembered JB. But if the sorcerer died, why does the spell continue to be active?

That’s the million dollar question –JinYoung replied after a big sigh.

The spells can last a certain amount of time. That was Mark. For example, 100 years after his death. It kept eating without giving importance to what he said.

Maybe Mark was right. Maybe the spell was fading. Maybe sometimes the barrier became weaker and that's why YoonGi was able to cross it.

What is your theory?  JinYoung asked me, examining me with his eyes.

—What? —He caught me off guard.

I see you're thinking of something. In these moments, any new idea, can be useful for us. —He had his elbows on the table and his head resting on his hands, he looked at me intensely. As if I was hiding something.

Nothing, I just thought that Mark may be right. The aforementioned turned around and looked at me in amazement. YoonGi was able to pass the barrier ... maybe the spell is weakening.

JinYoung inhaled deeply, removed his hands from the table, rearranged his napkin and went back to eating as if nothing had happened. Mark continued with his meal. I watched Tae to see if he had something to add. It was there when I noticed how bad he was: TaeTae had dark circles, his lunch had not been touched and he was playing with his food separating it by colors on the plate.

At the end of the meal I approached TaeHyung.

—TaeTae, what happen? – I asked very sad, it hurt my soul to see him like that.

I already explained it to you. He continued on his way. No ... I don’t know what to do. He covered his eyes with his arm.

I could not believe it. We had been here for two weeks. How could he feel something so strong for JungKook? I'm not saying I do not feel anything for certain supernaturals ... but I'm pretty sure I do not feel anything that strong about any of them. Maybe I'm the one who's wrong, maybe love at first sight exists ... I think that at this moment YoonGi knows more about the subject ... I can not believe what I just thought!

—Tae –I called him suddenly. He continued with his expression of sadness and had not taken off the arm that covered his eyes—. Have you talked to YoonGi about it?

He gave a mocking laugh and looked at me with hatred. He was starting to leave when I held him tight with one arm.

I'm serious! He was surprised and observed me. He is also a supernatural and Jimin is human, he also says that "Jimin was born for him," I pleaded with my face. Maybe you can talk to him.

He watched me thoughtfully for a while. He sighed and agreed.

—Okay.–He answered not very convinced.

—Great! Something told me that between YoonGi and him they would understand each other. Why don’t you try to eat something?

—I’m not hungry, noona. –His sad voice broke my heart.

I get it. But you look awful. Tae was a little surprised at that comment—. YoonGi and JungKookie will be very worried if they see you like that. He looked at me a little guiltily—. What do you think if you sleep a little, eat, you get cute and when you feel better we come back? I smiled as sincerely as I could.
 It's okay.  Listening my little borther so reluctantly, it was something that filled me with sadness.

 

That day Tae stayed in zombie version. The next day I bothered him so much until he ate and undoubtedly that encouraged him a little more. Mark also encouraged him to rest, eat and make him laugh. Today he was very animated. We plan to return tomorrow.

 

21:08 To Shorty:

Well go back 2moro u MUST talk 2 Tae!

21:48 From Shorty:

Ok

21:50 To Shorty:

YoonGi I mean it! Make a space in your busy schedule 2 talk 2 ur little brother, u hear me??

21:52 From Shorty:

Yes “godmother” your going 2 make it look like an accident if I dont talk 2 Tae?

 

21:53 To Shorty:

The topic is serious. I beg you to be one of those days where you don’t behave like an idiot

21:54 From Shorty:

I know. Tae told me he wants to talk to me seriously J

21:54 To Shorty:

UR an idiot ¬_¬

21:55 From Shorty:

lol gud n8 ;)


I threw my cell phone on the side of my bed. YoonGi could exasperate me so much ... I looked at my cell phone and I do not know why, but I felt the need to send another message:

22:01 To Silly Boy:

2moro Ill be back J

 

I do not know why I was sad when I did not receive an immediate response.

 

22:22 From Silly Boy:

Really? :D Can I see u?  Noona I miss u T.T

22:23 To Silly Boy:

I have 2 think about it. Good night

22:23 From Silly Boy:

Sleep well, noona J

 

The next day we returned to the residence with Mark and JinYoung. TaeHyung looked much better. We were getting out of the car when I see YoonGi going to JB's house.

—YOONGI!

Nothing, he had his headphones on, which is the same as talking to a wall. I ran, I took it from the hood and pulled it. Usually I would have half hanged him, he would turn around and look at me like he was going to kill me, but no. This time was different. I took the hood and while pulling it, he took the neck with his hand and bent. I tripped, flew over him falling in front of him.

—Noona – he said very surprised. He took off his headphones immediately and tried to help me—. I am sorry! I ... I ... I'm so sorry!

My ankle hurt a lot, it was the part of my body that took the worst. Of course the hunters and TaeTae ran towards us. JB went out the door to see what happened. I saw his face of horror when he saw me lying on the floor, with all the procession around me and YoonGi apologizing awkwardly.

—Don’t worry  –I lied, because it hurt—. YoonGi, please, talk to Tae.


I sat down. My brothers were not very convinced but they left. Mark and JinYoung were still by my side.

Miss Hana, are you okay?  It was Mark.

I tried to stand but could not, I almost fell but Mark held me in time.

I'll talk to Jimin. Said JinYoung—. You take her inside. –Ordered.

I tried to stand and lean on Mark, but my ankle hurt a lot. I raised my foot completely and leaned my weight on the hunter.

I'll have to carry you. –He explain.
He took a strange turn, he carried me like Superman does with the damsel in danger but almost loses his balance. My height and Mark’s is almost the same, although I'm not obese, I must weigh a ton. But soon, I felt that everything was stabilizing. I watched Butler Tuan and he had a surprised face. There, I realized that the strange thing was that I had four arms. When I looked to the other side I saw JB. For a moment he was really worried, but when he noticed I looked at him, he changed his expression and smiled with his ing beautiful smile.
—I’ll carry noona. –Proclaimed with authority. Mark just nodded.

I placed my arms around the werewolf's neck. I did not even notice when Mark let go off his hands. I felt so firm and secure in JaeBum's arms. He carried me as if I weighed nothing, the same thing happened to me when YuGyeom carried me. I held him tighter and buried my face in his chest. I could smell his intoxicating aroma and I felt perfectly as his heart beat in an accelerated way, which made me surprised and blushed. We had almost reached the residence, Mark had entered first. We stopped at the threshold of the door, he was not sure if he should enter or not. At that moment, nothing else existed. I did not feel anything. There was only JB: his intense gaze, his y dots above his eye, his heart accelerated, his breathing ragged, his trembling lips...