Cap 9

Mina (Eng Ver)

9*********************************

Needless to say, Jin and I left in a hurry and followed Tae. Again, we went to the backyard.  Jackson held JungKook while Nam held YoonGi. They looked like two wild beasts. Two vampires, holding a new vampire and a "puppy" should be simple; however, they were putting real resistance.

 

—Stay away from JiMin and from my brother or I will ing kill you! You hear me? –
YoonGi seemed deranged.

—Thank Nam-hyung and Jackson-hyung… Otherwise you would be dead by now! –Said Kookie full of hatred.

—ENOUGH! –It was Tae.


It was as if the whole universe suddenly stopped. Jin, Jackson, NamJoon and even JungKook stood still watching him. YoonGi managed to get away from Nam, but stayed in his place.

—i don’t want you to fight —TaeTae whined. His eyes were glowing.
His words were full of pain, he looked at one and the other, pleading.

Finally JungKook got out of Jackson's grip, snorted and looked away. YoonGi snorted exasperated, but did nothing. TaeHyung began to take a few steps towards the door cautiously, he walked on his back, it was as if he feared that if he stopped looking at them, they would jump on top of each other. But without warning he turned and ran.

—Tae! —I called, but I did not get an answer. That's when I heard the front door closing tightly. I glared at the culprits of that flight.

—What is happening?! —Demanded Jin to JungKook.

—Nothing! —The respondent answered reluctantly and ran away, presumably to his room, as he climbed the stairs.

NamJoon was still watching my brother cautiously. He started to move away. But the shorty did not go to the door as Tae did. YoonGi headed toward that half-folded bush between the residence and this house; where I had seen JiMin and JungKook. He crossed the bush and went to the residence, without saying anything else. I did not know what to do. I looked a little uncomfortable and disoriented to the vampires, bowed and went after YoonGi. He was ahead me, so when I heard his voice, I stopped, and started walking carefully. I hid behind a huge plant and looked: my brother had sat on the floor, violently. He took his hair in his hands and screamed. He did not say any words; it was just rage and impotence? Leaving him. JiMin looked at him with pity and sat down next to him.

—Hyung —It was a sad reproach —. You shouldn’t have…

First, I find that brat kissing my brother and now I hear about this? That was YoonGi hurt.

What-the-hell? My brother and JungKook were kissing? What? I mean, my brother YoonGi kissing guys, yes, I've seen him before but ... my TaeTae? It's not that there's anything wrong with it, it's just that I did not expect it. Anyway, I must admit that Tae and Kookie look very cute together.

I already told you, it's not what you think, hyung. JiMin looked sad and looked at the ground.

—I don’t doubt you, JiMinie. —YoonGi smiled and blushed—. It’s just that I don’t want anyone that touches you or get any advantages from you. Especially not that brat! You get it? —My brother looked at him and JiMin looked embarrassed.

—He does that thing on me, that thing that vampires does that makes you forget —JiMin was about to cry—. I can’t stop something that I don’t know when is happening —The Hunter covered his face with his own little hands.

YoonGi sighed exasperatedly and hugged JiMin. The hunter removed his hands from his face to hug my brother and wept in his chest. SeokJin had forgotten to mention that part. It seems that JungKook, being a neonate, still needs human blood, sometimes. But since it is "prohibited", he should not do it. Even so, Kookie did it. As he is "doing something wrong", the vampire erased JiMin's memory, that is why he looked so confused when I saw him. Also, it seems that it was not a one-time thing, it's something that has been repeated, without the consent of the hunter.

—Hyung is no here, okay? —He separated JiMin from the hug and swept way his tears—. You don’t need to worry about that brat, JungKook, or anyone who wants to hurt you, you hear me? – The hunter looked him in the eye, trying to control his crying. YoonGi grabbed JiMin's face and leaned his forehead against the boy's— JiMinie, you were born to make me happy, alright? And that’s why I will always protect you. —After finishing his confession, my brother kissed the hunter.

I turned around, they continued kissing. It was a private moment between my brother and his boyfriend and if it was not his boyfriend yet, now he is. What surprises me the most is how sweet and tender YoonGi can be. What makes me think of his words: "JiMinie, you were born to make me happy" may be true. Maybe JiMin is the only one who can make my brother so tender.

Basically I understood that: YoonGi got mad at Kookie because he was his boyfriend's blood and ... Because he has something with Tae? I started thinking about that. And I remembered when TaeTae had the accident. JungKook looked really bad, in every way, and if it was because he wants Tae and thought he was going to die? To know more about this, the answers are not going to be in the vampire. I have to see TaeHyung.

I heard that the kissing session between my little brother and JiMin continued, so I carefully returned. I was about to cross the bush towards the vampires’ house when I heard a conversation:

—The kid hasn’t transformed yet, right? —Jackson asked.

—Of course not! They arrived a couple of days ago! There hasn’t been any full moon yet.  —That was NamJoon.

—Then, why you seem to be struggling so much with a simple kid?

Nam was silent, it was as if he had not realized it.

—I… —he was babbling — I… I really use my supernatural strength to hold him… —He could not believe what he was saying.

—I know they were mad at each other. —Jackson offered—. But in my favor, JungKook is a supernatural.

—I swear Jacks, I don’t know what happened with that kid. —NamJoon was trying to justify himself—. But I swear he has a supernatural strength.

 

I retraced my steps. Luckily YoonGi and JiMin were not there, so I had no problem returning to the residence and locking myself in my room.

I lay down on my bed, took a deep breath. I should be in Busan and getting on a damn bullet train, but no, here I am; with the world upside down. I thought that after my talk with JinYoung I already understood everything about the supernatural, but it is not like that. I still do not know what the "invisible wall" is. I know that supernaturals cannot cross it, although YoonGi can. It is assumed that the shorty does not have the power of a supernatural but in the end yes, he does ... obviously it is not something I can ask him because he has no idea either ... Then there is the little problem that the Northern clan is looking for me, I do not know why, but I do not like those guys ... Changing the subject, Tae is dating JungKook and my brother hates him because ... he bites his boyfriend to blood, because he is a neonate? My brothers have a couple and I do not, but it's not because of a lack of suitors …

I sighed and looked towards the side of the bed where JB had appeared in my dream. I touched that empty space with the palm of my hand ... I wish I could have him that close up. I mean, I can, of course, yes, we almost kissed! I know he feels the same ... But then there's Jin ... the situation is very strange, I love he touches me, it feels so good and warm...

I covered myself with the pillow because of my deplorable situation. The more I thought, the less sense things had. By the time I tried to remember, I had fallen asleep.

 

 

The next day, I got up as usual. I went out a little asleep to the bathroom. I saw YoonGi coming out of his room, he was closing the door while smiling and looking towards his room. I sighed, smiled and continued towards the bathroom. It was not my problem what he did with JiMin.

After bathing and dressing, I left. There was Mark. He knocked the door of YoonGi's room.

—JiMin! We have serious problems! We need you!

So everyone knew what was going on between my brother and JiMin, great, something less to lie about. Wait ... did he just said problems?

—Mark, what is happening?   —I asked worried.

I think he did not expect me to know about my brother and the hunter. Because he was disoriented and separated from the door.

—i don’t care what JiMin does with my brother, I really hope they’ve enjoyed themself last night —Butler Tuan opened his eyes wide—. Now, I’m really interested in the “serious problems” you were talking.

The boy looked at the ground. He bit his lip nervously. I think he would have preferred me to do a mess for the lovers.

—So? —I said expectantly.

—V…

—What happened with him? —I was cautious.

—He didn’t come back to sleep.

For a moment I thought it was something serious. But if my brother spent the night with his boyfriend ... well, maybe my little brother did the same… How can they be so lucky in love while I am so unlucky?

—Miss HaNa —Mark said calmly—.You don’t understand.

That statement failed me.

—TaeHyung didn’t come back to sleep. —He started to look at the floor again—. He is neither in the house of the werewolves, nor in the house of the vampires. — He bit his lip and wailed before admitting:— We don't know where he is.

 

 

I went directly to the clan house. I could not wait any longer: I had to talk to JungKook.

My conviction should be noticed at first glance. I think even Jackson was a bit shy to see me when I entered their house decided. The vampire took me to the door of the room with a little fear.

—JungKook , can I come in? —I asked after knocking the door. I did not receive an answer.

I looked at Jackson and he left immediately. I leaned against the door of the youngster’s room.

—Alright. —I said defeated—. If you want, I'm going. But let me thank you for saving TaeTae.

I did not receive an answer. I sighed exhausted again, got up and when I started to leave: the door opened. When I entered the room I could not help but let out a smile. JungKook's room was covered in posters and photos. Although it was also partially dark, it had a lot of life.

—Thanks a lot, JungKookie. —I approached him and hugged him. He was surprised, but did not move away—. I do not know what I would have done if you hadn't been there to save Tae. — I messed it up his hair affectionately—. I owe you one.

—You don't owe me anything, noona. —He returned the hug, while letting himself be ruffled— I would never let something bad happen to TaeTae-hyung.

—Is that true?

—Yes. —He answered shyly and broke the hug. He looked a little nervous.

—You know that TaeHyung is missing? —I asked him slowly.

—Come again?—He sounded surprised.

—Nobody sees him since yesterday. —I said sadly—. Since he fled from your fight with YoonGi, nobody has seen him again. —I looked at him with pleading eyes, if anyone could know anything, it was this young man.

—I’m sorry noona. —He apologized and sighed—. He hasn't communicated with me or anything.

He sat on the bed. I sat next to him and I toyed with his hair affectionately again.

— I know that if someone can find him, that someone is Kookie. —I tried to imitate Tae's emotion by saying his name.

The boy looked at me and his eyes shone. A tender bunny smile accompanied the action. He thought about it for a moment.

—I know! —He said at the time that he stood up in exaltation. But soon he became very shy and fell silent.

—What happen  JungKook ie?

—I told him…  —He sat down next to me—. Well ... I said —He looked at the floor— I told him that if one day ... —he started playing with his shirt— that ... if someday I could not protect him, I told him to go to the Safe Zone.

I thought it  was SO adorable that I could not help but hug him and kiss his forehead, even though I immediately regretted it because my lips froze.

—You’re amazing JungKookie! —I stopped and ruffled his hair again—. Thank you so much for everything. —I smiled.

I walked to the door and opened it, but before closing it I looked at him and said:

—By the way, TaeTae and you, are the tenderest couple in the world. —He shrugged.

—You and Jin-hyung also make a beautiful couple.