Cap 3

Mina (Eng Ver)

I do not know what to say. I'm feeling a lot of things. But I know that mental clarity must govern me at this moment. I do not know how high I can talk, so I step back to look at JungKook. I froze for a second. He was standing and looking at my side, obviously he never expected me to look at him... he was with his face full of blisters? And immediately Kookie looked at the ground. I did not understand anything, but he was still alive, my brother ... I do not know.

—¡Call 119! —I commanded.

—I’ve already done it!

I approached Tae and took his pulse ... his heart was still beating. My hands trembled and my eyes clouded, only then did I realize that I was crying uncontrollably. I tried to clean my tears but they kept coming out. I could not bear to see my inert brother on the ground, not my TaeTae. I his hair gently, I did not know what to do. The blood seemed to come out of his head. I moved his neck very carefully, but I could not see the wound. Suddenly I heard noises, it was definitely 119.

 

Everything went very fast. The ambulance took Tae. There was also the police: it was all chaos. The police stayed with Kookie and I went after the ambulance. I do not know how but a guy dressed as Jay appeared

—I’m MinSeok, I’ll be your Chauffeur for today.

 

I was not for questions like "How does she get these cute guys?" Or "How does he know what happened?" Or whatever. I just wanted to know that Tae was going to be fine. I accompanied MinSeok to a silver Jaguar, just like Jay's.

—Miss HaNa —MinSeok spoke after driving for a few minutes. He sounded worried and that's just why I looked at him—. The hospital… —He looked out the window in anguish and shifted in his seat—. It's not good for you, to stay there for a long time.

We continue for a while the same way; I shut up, looking out the window, he watched me, looked at the road and looked outside, occasionally shifted in the seat. The ambulance was no longer visible, we were stuck in traffic.

—Miss HaNa, please, be very careful. —This time, he did not look at me—. We’re almost there. The North Zone is extremely dangerous.

Finally we arrived at the hospital. It was night. MinSeok explained to me that he would only be my driver. When descending I saw a dwarf ... a short boy with black hair was waiting for me.

—I’m JiHoon —He introduced himself and nodded—. Follow me, please. You can’t see your brother at this very moment, but he has an asignated room.

We got to the room and Tae was not there. The doctors were with him. JiHoon sat upright in a chair, looked at me with concern and I noticed that he was dying to tell me something. It took him a long time to decide to speak.

—I know that you won’t believe me, and you don¡t have to — Suddenly the boy spoke—. But I assure you that your brother is fine. —I looked at him surprised, obviously I was about to speak—. I'm not the one who should tell you. — Mark-hyung is already coming and you can evacuate all your doubts with him.

JiHoon was different from the others. It was as if he wanted to tell me what the hell was going on. But of course,he could not. We continue waiting for a while.

—And YoonGi? —I asked suddenly. JiHoon was startled.

At that very momento, his cell rang. It was a short call.

—Mark-hyung has just arrived, please come with me.— He requested nicely.

—NO! I won’t move until I see my brother!

—Miss HaNa, please —He tried to reason—. Your brother is not in that room yet, I just ask you to come with me to the front door.

 

 

It bothered me outright that he was right, but it was true: TaeHyung was not there. When we got to the door, we saw Mark outside, talking to someone. JiHoon tensed. Butler Tuan was talking with a shorter, pale skin and jet-black hair guy. I do not know who he was, but he looked like he was messing  with Mark.

—ing Kyungsoo! —JiHoon muttered—. Please run away and hide in Taehyung's room. —He indicated me. I remained motionless—. Miss HaNa, please. This place is dangerous for you.

I do not know how I reacted to something. TaeHyung was ... I do not know, well, I hope / wish. YoonGi did not come and we spent about an hour in the hospital, which is very rare. The shorty is not like that. He would be the first one to be next to TaeTae when he woke up. Things were getting weirder ... I finally met someone who seemed willing to tell me what the was going on and nothing! Now I have to flee and hide? My head ached, of stress, of thinking how my brothers would be, of trying to make sense of this dream ... I just hope to wake up soon from this nightmare.

Anyway, I went to TaeHyung's room, which was obviously empty. There was a very long and rolled curtain. I felt stupid but I stopped hiding behind the curtain. A few minutes later someone opened the door and I almost peed out of fright.

—Miss HaNa?

I recognized the voice, so I relax a little.

—I’m Mark, are you here? —His voice was quiet and cautious.

I came out of my hiding place and I was surprised to see him dressed as a doctor.

—Look, I’ll answer you EVERYTHING —He told me while looking into my eyes, serious. I could tell he wanted me to believe him—. But now, I need you to escape from here.

He began to move the stretcher and from time to time he turned his gaze to the window and the door. Once the bed with wheels was firm, pulled a sheet from a closet and beckoned me to come closer.

—Look —He took a deep breath—. This is a very dangerous moment. —He said—. Woozi and I will do our best to get you out of here.

—Woozi?

—JiHoon. —Answered Mark quickly—. When he leaves, he will be with him. Woozi will raise less suspicion.

Mark explained to me that I should lie down in bed, he would cover me and make me look like a patient who passed away. At the morgue, someone (not JiHoon or him) would get me out of there, so I had to stay completely still. Although he did tell me that if things got complicated, I should escape. Finally, I should arrive at a vehicle driven by Woozi.

Everything was all right until we took the elevator to the morgue, someone else came up. I realized that Mark did not expect to meet anyone.

—Hi —Mark greeted in a cool way.

—Hello, doctor...? –It was a female voice. She came closer.

—Tuan.  —he answered naturally.

Somebody else took the elevator on the next floor.

—I'll take care from now on —said a beautiful male voice —. You must be needed in the emergency room, Dr. Tuan.

—No, I-…

At that moment, on the speakers we heard a nurse calling all the doctors to the emergency room because there was a big accident and they had many patients entering. The elevator stopped. Mark came down, I think the woman too. But someone else entered. He did not speak and the other person who was before also remained silent. Finally we reached the morgue and pushed the stretcher with me out.

—Get out! —I think i knew the voice.

For a moment I almost got up, but I remembered that there were three of us in the room. Also, Mark had called me by my name when I was in TaeHyung's room.

—We’ll take the girl. —Said the owner of the beautiful male voice.

—You wish JongHyun! —That was the voice that I think I knew.

—The puppy sends you for the girl? Don’t make me laugh!

—Do you want to pick a fight with JB?

JB? JB? JB? Yes, obviously, JB was the red-haired neighbor who ... who told me noona ... I remember! It was a dizziness of voices, but this voice is from one of those guys who was at that house.

—JB? —The owner of the beautiful voice snorted, overestimating the threat—. Don't make me laugh, that puppy can't do anything against us.

—Shut up, JongHyun! –He shouted.

I could feel the tension in the air. A part of me wanted to run away like Mark had told me, but the other part told me that I should stay as still as possible. I was afraid even to open my eyes. There was a sudden movement. I do not know what happened, I just heard a heavy breathing; as a brief fight. At the moment when I was going to run, the stretcher was hit with a lot of force and fell on the side, and I hit my head hard, entering the world of dreams…

 

 

I woke up. My head hurt a lot. Instinctively I touched the point where it hurt the most and I noticed that I had a bandage around my head and in that particular part, I had a covered wound. I settled on the bed. It was not a hospital. First I saw that I had a nightgown and then I noticed that I was in a room that looked like the room of the residence; but it was not. I just noticed that there was a note on the bedside table next to me. I took it. "Miss HaNa" was read in neat handwriting. I opened it quickly:

Dear Miss HaNa,

I deeply regret not being able to be with you now. I know you have many doubts, I know I owe you an explanation...

If everything goes well, I'll be arriving on Saturday at noon. I ask you to reserve all your questions for me. Your brothers are being looked after and cared for by the best. I can assure you that. I also tell you that you are in a safe area, you do not run any danger where you are now, please stay there.

Without further ado, I say goodbye cordially.

I hope our meeting meets your expectations.

Park Jinyoung

Perhaps, for a thousandth of a second I could think that everything had actually been a dream ... now I see not. I kept the note and went back to bed. Again, I was in the same situation: nobody was going to say anything to me and my brothers were not here. I sighed and started crying. I do not know if it was anger, anguish, impotence, sadness or all together...

 

I woke up. I do not know fo how long I slept, but I still remember that I fell asleep crying. My head was still hurting. They had bandaged me and they had left me a letter. And the aspirins? I got up as I could. Serious error, the world was spinning and I could hardly walk. Even so, I left the room. JiHoon was escorting the door.

—Miss HaNa! You shouldn’t get up!  —He pointed the room.

—But my head hurts a lot! —I complained and my throat hurt a lot, my voice so harsh it was unrecognizable, it sounded like YoonGi.

Woozi bowed and waved. I went to bed again and bit my lip to keep myself from crying, I had not seen YoonGi in such a long time. I did not care about his bad mood, his sassy answers, his loner look... I was dying to see him and my TaeTae too.

In a few minutes JiHoon came back with medicine and I took it. He looked at me sad because he could see that I had been crying.

—For how long did I slept?

—For four days, Miss.

—FOUR DAYS?! —I could not believe it.

—Jinyoung-hyung, wull come tomorrow

THAT was a good thing. He was about to arrive, blessed Jinyoung and the answers to this madness! I do not know how I could sleep so much.

—Miss. —JiHoon seemed a little shy. But then he looked at me fixedly and I realized that I confused his decision with shyness—. Do you ... do you remember what happened before you hit your head?

I made an effort to remember. JiHoon-Mark-stretcher-elevator ... JB… What else? There was one of JB's boys and the other was ... what was his name? I told Woozi what I remembered.

—JB? —He was surprised—. How can that wol... —He was silenced immediately—. I'm sorry, Miss. The best thing for you is to rest.

I began to feel dizzy again and the world of dreams consumed me ... ! JiHoon had drugged me.