Cap 8

Mina (Eng Ver)

I got dressed and went to bed. I fell asleep right away. Although I was very scared with the thing about vampires and that, as I know that I am already in the residence and that JB is well, it was as if I had released tension and I fell asleep immediately.

At some point in the night I heard noises. They were not loud; they were as if they were outside. I rolled over in bed but did not wake up. Let's think about it Hana: on the left, the house of the Clan of the Vampires, on the right, the house of the pack of the werewolf. It's obvious that there will be weird noises outside. I began to feel something on my face, it tickled me, I moved my face against my shoulder as if to take it off. But it was not leaving. Slowly I opened my eyes ... it was JB who was caressing my cheek. He was sitting on my bed, as far as of my abdomen. He placed his index finger on his beautiful lips, making a sign that he did not scream.

—I couldn’t sleep thinking about this… —He said.

One of his hands was on the head of the bed, while the other was on my cheek. He approached me slowly, when he was too close he closed his eyes and I closed mine. We kissed. It was a soft and subtle kiss. He walked away, watched me and smiled. He really had a beautiful smile and it was a sincere one. I raised my hand to caress his face. JB melted under my touch. Then he opened his eyes and looked at me intensely, I returned his gaze. He was asking for permission to get closer. I moved my head just a little and before I could do anything, I moved my hand to his beautiful red hair and pulled him close to my face. This time it was not a subtle kiss, but it was much wilder and deeper. JaeBum smiled over my lips.

—Well, well… —He expressed happy and bit his lower lip— I wasn’t mistaken about noonas.

—I wasn’t wrong with you, either. —I replied and winked.

I started to sit down and he was giving me space. I left the blanket quickly and he began to take off his shirt.

—Noona? ¡Noonaaaaaa! —It was Tae’s voice.

I woke up. It was a dream, a beautiful one that I wish it had been true. Now I was left wanting to know if JB kisses so well in real life. TaeHyung kept calling me.

—Comin’ ! —I said reluctantly.

I took a deep breath, I calmed down. I thought about the Tae's cute face and opened the door.

—Mina —TaeHyung said happily—. JiMin said I can go out now. —He answered cheerfully, smiling broadly.

I remained expectant, because evidently he wanted to tell me something more. He looked at the floor and played with his hands.

—Would you accompany me to see Kookie? —He raised his gaze and his eyes begged me to say yes.

I had an URGENT desire to see JB. But it was true, JungKook, he had saved my brother, I had to thank him. I told myself that when I saw him I would do it and when I saw him ... well, he was with JiMin ... I need to thank him for saving Taetae's life.

—Sure, Tae. —He beamed and left.

 

Later, I and TaeHyung were at the door of the vampire clan. We knocked and the tanned boy with light blue hair opened.

—What can I do for you? —He said and smiled.

 

I looked at Tae and he looked away.

—We came to see JungKook, is he at home?

—What about me? Nobody came to see Jackson? — The door opened wide and the blond boy appeared on the other side.

—Hyung —Tae spoke surprised.

—V! Come. Let’s have fun! —Jackson said, grabbing Tae and taking him away.

The boy at the door looked uncomfortable. Even so, he had not answered the question of whether JungKook was at home or not.

—Nam, let her in. —It was SeokJin.

I got nervous. Quickly my strange memories with him, came to me, including yesterday; when he looked at me with hatred. I had no other choice, I entered. Nam left and we were alone. Jin looked at me, but I could not read his expression. Soon he smiled charmingly. He approached me, took me by the wrist and led me to a room. I tried to let go, but his grip was so strong that it was impossible. Strong, but delicate. Finally we come to something similar to a library. Upon entering he closed the door and hugged me. I was frozen. I did not understand anything.

—Mina. —He whispered against my ear.

—Don’t you hate me? —I asked perplexed..

—Hate you? —He questioned without understanding —. I love you, Mina.

There are no words to describe my amazement at this time. I was even stiffer.

—But yesterday you looked at me with hatred when I was going to greet you.

—Wrong. —He corrected me, as he walked away, but he did not let go of my wrist—. Yesterday I watched with hatred as you left with the puppy. —He said with disgust.

—Don’t call him like that! —I complained.

—What is happening, princess?—He asked painfully.

I just wanted to separate from him. SeokJin noticed and released me.  He separated a little from me, looked towards a shelf, walked there, and placed his delicate hands on some books. Then he saw me again. He went on like this for a while. It was as if he was looking for meaning in something. I kept looking at him without understanding and with a little fear. The situation is strange; I'm locked with a vampire who says he loves me and I do not understand how he can love me after having seen me for three minutes.

—Pardon me. —He apologized as he sighed—. You must hate me. And you have the right to do it.

He covered his face with his hands and sat on a sofa. I was frozen for a moment but then I started to hear something ... Was he crying?

—I don’t hate you —I said at the time that I approached cautiously.

If there is something to which I am extremely weak it is a crying boy and more if I start thinking that he should be an imposing vampire, but it is in front of me, covering his face, crying ... because of me.

—Could be…? —he started. He was crying seriously, it was hard to talk —. Please… Could be…?  —breathed raggedly— forget this and start all over?

It was a weird request. But after all nothing happened and if that stopped crying ...

—Okay. —I said.

He removed his hands from his face and wiped away his own tears. I do not know why, but I almost had to raise my hand and dry myself, his tears. I waited a bit for him to calm down. I was very sorry to see him like that. I bit my lip unconsciously. How could I have made someone I just met so miserably sad?

—I’m so sorry. —It slips my lips.

—No, no, no. —He moved his hand to dismiss it—. I’m sorry. —Expressed sincere. He got up and bowed—. I'm Kim SeokJin, Prince of the South Clan. —He straightened and became shy, began to look away—. My age ... well, let's just say that if you want you can call me oppa, or Jin. —He smiled.

Now it was my turn. I do not know why, but I felt I had to show him that I was not afraid of him. So I went over and raised my hand to make it narrow. He did it.

—I’m Min Guillermina Hana, a pleasure.

Our hands were still connected. It was so strange to feel his cold and delicate hand on mine. It was not unusual because his hand was freezing, it was weird, because it felt good.

—The pleasure is all mine. —He answered as he let go of my hand and smiled sweetly.

We stared at each other in silence for a while longer.

—Right! —Suddenly SeokJin— JungKookie wasn’t here when you arrived, but I assume he is be back.

I could not stop thinking about JiMin and JungKook. I was not sure whether to ask or not, but in turn ... this was a pretty special moment for Jin. I felt a little bad, but I needed to know what happened.

—Jin —I spoke suddenly. He looked expectantly, waiting for me to speak—. There's something I want to ask you.

—Sure.

—Yesterday I saw… —It was hard to say it out loud—. Yesterday I saw JungKook drinking JiMin's blood.

His eyes widened, he was horrified. He put a hand on his face. He sat. I never expected him to react like that, I mean, he's a vampire, is not that supposed to be what they do? He continued in shock. I sat next to him watching if he was okay. I think my face gave me away.

—Don’t worry —He assured me and smiled.

—Isn't it normal to drink someone's blood?

 He sighed. He moved so as to face each other.

—Drinking human blood is… —He did not know how to say it. Suddenly he took one of my strands of hair and placed it behind my ear—. How to hurt a being so precious and pure?

His touch was full of tenderness and love, but in his eyes he only saw pain. It was weird. His touch felt good even if it was ice cream. I could not understand what was happening, I do not know if what he said referred to me, or in general. I still did not understand the problem of drinking blood.

—Drinking human blood… —Explained SeokJin suddenly— It is forbidden.— He pulled his hand away from me and took his knees in frustration—. If you told someone, JungKook ... he ... —His eyes were beginning to fill with tears.

—No, no, no, no! He saved my brother’s life, I will owe him for life!

Jin looked at me, took my hands in his, smiled sincerely and tilted his head slightly.

—Thanks. —The vampire replied.

I was still a little strange. The situation itself, of him touching me so much, makes me uncomfortable, but at the same time, it feels so ... normal.

—Oh, sorry. —He spoke and released my hands. He was shy.

Then he got up and walked from one side to the other before speaking.

—I can’t believe he’s still doing it!

Finally, he explained everything to me. Unlike him or the other vampires, JungKook really is 17. He moved with his family two years ago, but unfortunately his whole family was murdered. SeokJin explained that the circumstances were very rare and that's why he began to pay attention to him. It is not that all the people who come to the city attract his attention, but after the massacre (four people died). The tragedy of the Jeon, drew attention to the Prince. Kookie was really depressed, in fact Jin told me that the first time he saw him was on the roof of his high school and he was thinking about jumping. Luckily the vampire could persuade him not to do it. And so they became friends.

 Although, transforming new vampires requires a lot of paperwork and it is almost impossible for the Hunters to give their approval, with JungKookie an exception was made. When the supernaturals are going to make a new vampire or a new werewolf, they must notify the Hunters, otherwise, the latter annihilate them. SeokJin was not very happy with transforming him, because 17 years means being a child forever. But JungKook insisted that he really wanted to belong to a family, to "Jin-hyung's family", so they finally transformed him. That was a few months ago, therefore, Kookie today is what is known as a neonate. I mean, he's in his first months since he's a vampire and that's why he needs human blood. Although he should already be able to drink from an "artificial" blood supplement that is what is used here.

—But drink the blood of a Hunter ...— Jin could not believe it. He inhaled deeply.

—JiMin also told me not to talk about it.

—WHAT? JiMin can remember it? —SeokJin did not find any sense, and neither did I.

At that moment V entered scared.

—Mina! Is YoonGi-hyung… —His little face was full of horror.