Cap 13

Mina (Eng Ver)
You may come in. The voice of JinYoung brought us to the sad reality and took us away from that bubble that felt great.

I saw how JaeBum was surprised. He nodded slightly and entered carefully. From the way he inspected everything and how his muscles tensed, I assume it was the first time he entered the hunter's residence. He was watching everything.

 Take her to her room. I'm coming. This time it was JiMin. 
 You'll have to guide me, noona. JB confessed a little embarrassed.

It was a bit uncomfortable to guide him to my room. But I did it. He deposited me carefully in bed. He took the head of it with one hand and approached me. He straightened my hair a little with his free hand and kissed me on the forehead. Unconsciously I closed my eyes. Something strange happened to me when I felt his lips on my skin, I do not know what it was. But it felt real and sincere.

—Noona, take care.

JaeBum walked away from my room and for some reason that I do not know, I felt a void. JiMin entered immediately.

With JiMinie's care, tomorrow you’ll feel better. Said the happy boy as he smiled until his eyes became half moons.

He gave me one thing I knew was horrendous to drink and bandaged my ankle.

 

I did not want to think about the whole weird moment with JB. But it was a little difficult to evade thoughts when I had to lie down. Luckily, after JinYoung brought lunch and before I could occupy my mind with some stupid thought. YoonGi arrived. He smiled widely. He approached me, closed his eyes and calmed down. At no time did he sit down, he stood by the side of the bed.

I already talked with Tae. He told me and smiled—. I wanted to tell you, so you stayed calm.  —He started to leave.

—Are you leaving?

I really wanted company, I was afraid that if he left, my mind would play some tricks on me.

—Yes noona. I’m sorry. – He sounded sorry, but out of the corner of my eye I saw him smile. Then he turned to me —. JiMinie and I will go on a date. –My brother confessed a little embarrassed, but he looked SO happy, I could not stop it.
—Ok. –I said and snorted as if it bothered me—. Go and play the boyfriend role. Nobody cares about me.  –I acted hurt.
 Of course, because you don’t have any suitors, right?  -he laughed mischievously as he left.

 

I tried to throw the pillow, but he had already closed the door for then. Serious error now I had no place to hide my shame. I mean, yes, obviously I like JB, it's just ... the cell phone rang.

13:05 From Jin:

Mina, can we meet?

13:05 To Jin:

Im sorry. I hurt my ankle. Im in bed

13:06 From Jin:

How come?  Are you okay? Oppa can do something for you?

13:07 To Jin:

No thnks. Jimin says Im going to be better 2moro  J

13:15 From Jin:

Maybe I won’t be here tomorrow. Please, promise me that ’ll meet, okay? It’s something important.
*we’ll

What is so important? For days we have been in this "we have to meet". I called him: "Hello?" He replied. "Jin, what's wrong? Can’t you tell me on the phone? "I sounded a little tired: "I'm sorry, princess, it's things to talk directly" despite not having it in front of me, I knew perfectly the expression of a sad smile on his face. How was that possible if I barely know him? "Thanks for calling me, I love listening to your voice. I hope you recover soon. "And he hanged before I could say anything to him.

 

The day passed without further ado. Today I feel much better, but it still hurts a little if I walk. JiMin made me drink that disgusting thing again and said that if today I also stayed in bed, tomorrow I could walk. The brew he made me was something special about the hunters "an old potion" he told me. Because I could I walk (though I limped) I decided to take a bath and go to bed the rest of the day. I was going to the bathroom, slow, with effort, when passing through the room of TaeTae I heard the voices of my brothers:

... But I don’t want to live in a world where I can’t see JungKook I barely heard what TaeHyung said, because he heard distress and his voice was very low and broken.

—You can’t tell this to Mina!

—But hyung… —TaeTae complained.

—Tae –YoonGi was silent for a moment, I think I heard him sigh—. Noona doesn’t understand us, she never fell in love. I was shocked. I tried to pretend I was going to the bathroom quietly. YoonGi left the room and was surprised to see me.
—Do you need help? –He asked me sincere.

I was angry with him. What was he saying to TaeHyung? He would never tell me the truth. I would have to find it in TaeTae.

—No thanks. I don’t need your help. – He was a little surprised and looked suspiciously. I kept walking towards the bathroom.

 

I have not stopped thinking about Tae. I have not the faintest idea what they said and the worst is that I can not go anywhere.

15:05 From Jin:

Hi Princess, how are you feeling?

15:06 To Jin:

Srry JiMin says 2moro ill be ok

15:06 From Jin:

Really? Because I stayed only for you.

15:08 To Jin:

Im so sorry, im still in bed L

 

Later, TaeHyung came to my room.

—Tae –I tried not to sound worried.

—Noona, you were right.

He closed the door and sat next to me. I looked at him without understanding.

I spoke a lot with hyung.He sat up straight.


 

I wanted him to tell me what they had talked about this morning.

 What did you talk about?
First he asked me for forgiveness. He smiled without believing it—. Hyung told me that when I had the accident, he had just learned about the werewolf virus. He was very scared and that's why he didn’t want to get close to me.

—See? I told you YoonGi still loves you! You’ll always be his baby brother.

—Hyung… —he stopped, he ... gave me very good advices. He smiled wistfully—.He’s a good hyung.

—And what did he said? –It was time to ask him.

—Boys stuff! – He smiled shyly and was offended.

—You’re saying your noona can’t know them?

Well, he explained that it is very important that I don’t let Kookie in charge. he repeated as if he had learned a lesson by heart—.  Hyung explained that since JungKook is a supernatural and has superhuman strength ... well, he could hurt me a lot. His face was full of concentration, remembering the details of the lesson.
—Well Tae, –I did not know how to say it without sounding bad—,JungKook did hurt you that time when you ended up flying on the balcony ...
YoonGi was referring to that if I manage to make JungKook mine, he won’t be able to split my…—
—TAEHYUNG! –I screamed I did not want to hear another word from the things YoonGi could have told him—. I don’t want you to listen to YoonGi or to do anything wrong Tae, please!

My little brother was a little surprised and angered.

—I told you it was boys stuff! –He stood offendedExcuse me if everyone in this house dunked the little fish except me! ** he left my room slamming the door.

 

Today I felt a lot better. JiMin told me that I could go out and try not to walk too much. I left my room with a pillow in my hand, YoonGi was going to pay for what he said to Tae. To my pleasant surprise, he was very asleep leaving his room; I threw the object to him with force and it hit him.

—What? –He complained reluctantly.

 You’re an idiot YoonGi! Be careful what you tell Tae! I was angry and went to the bathroom.
—Tae? –he asked without understanding. I do not know if it was because he was very asleep or he played dumb.–You’re crazy. –He mumbled. 

 

After bathing I went back to my room and got dressed. Before leaving, I took my cell phone and sent a message to Jin, but he did not answer, he did not receive the message directly. I was surprised, because he usually received them and answered me, but I remembered that he said that he had thought of going somewhere. So I ended up going to JB's.

 

I knocked on the door and Hobi received me with his radiant smile. I honestly did not know what to say.

—Hi noona. –He greeted me cheerfully—.Hyung is in his room. Do I tell him to get off or do you prefer to go look for him?

At that time Yugyeom was passing by. He ran to Hobi out of the way, opened the door wide and dragged me inside the house.

Noona, up on the left, the last door. Explained Gyeomie, pointing to the staircase.

 

I got a little red but I went there. I raised my hand to knock on the door and I hesitated. HaNa, what the hell are you doing here? I lowered my hand and before I could do anything, the door opened. JaeBum ing beautiful and sensual appeared from the other side; disheveled, wet, shirtless, jeans and barefoot. I could not stop looking at him, I swear that never in my life have I ever seen someone so sensual and attractive. My eyes were drawn from his marked arms to his little washboard and up to his face with a mischievous smile, which he accompanied with a wink and a tousled hair. Everything, absolutely everything, was perfect in him.

I forgot the towel. He said suddenly.

My eyes were moving uncontrollably I could not stop looking at him. My lips were shaking without making any sound until in the end something came out:

—Yes, I can see that. –He sighed.
—I swear a part of me doesn’t want any towel –He bit his lip and looked at me—. I would invite you to come so you could help me dry out by means of ... human warmth. He smiled and stuck out his tongue a little—. But ... the truth is ...He got serious, blushed and looked at the floor—. I like you HaNa, I really do. 

He looked at me and I noticed he meant it. I just blushed more than I was. JB was a little shy, he was about to do or say something, but he did not dare. Finally he released everything in a hurry, without taking a breath:

—Wou…Would you like to go out on a date with me?... To... today?

I would be lying if I said I was reasoning and I would lie if I said I did not want to. So I nodded slowly. He smiled with the most beautiful smile in the world. His eyes seemed to have a particular brightness. He took my hands in his, though he was still wet.

—Thanks a lot noona! –He smiled even more, if that was possible—. Walking in the park is good for you?
I don’t know if it will be good for me to walk so much after what happened the other day.  I was fine, but I wanted to make sure I was one hundred percent. I saw that he immediately became worried.
—Right! I’m sorry, sorry. Let’s go to the cinema –He smiled expectantly, waiting for my answer.
—Sure. –I thought a little, but it did not look bad to go to the movies.
 Great! I see you at night noona. JB Leader has a lot to do. —He was leaving and suddenly he turned— And remember: it’s a date. —He winked and left the room.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**It's an expression we use in Spanish. It means have  in a very ”childish and cute” way