Cap 6

Mina (Eng Ver)

JungKook looked at me, and quickly released JiMin to approach me. In the blink of an eye I had it in front of me. He took my wrist and pulled me towards him, we were very close. He looked me straight in the eyes and said: "Forget this." Kookie turned to the hunter and did the same with him. Then he disappeared at full speed. I did not understand anything.

—JiMin? —I asked with a little fear as I approached him.

He seemed disoriented. He looked at his surroundings, looked at me and looked at himself.

—Miss HaNa, I… —He did not know what to say.

—Don’t worry, I know the truth —I said trying to calm him down. I approached and saw that he actually had a bite on his shoulder— I don't know how all this works yet, but ... did JungKook hurt you?

—JungKook? —JiMin was surprised. Then he reassembled himself as he buttoned his shirt— You know, he's a vampire, he drinks blood ... things happen. — And added quickly, almost imploring: — I would appreciate it if you don't tell anyone.

—Of course —I replied not so sure.

It did not look like JiMin suffered when I found them, but he was a little disoriented after what happened. I was very surprised that JungKook told me to forget it and JiMin too. What if they were doing something bad?

The hunter finished dressing (hiding the blood stain left on his shirt after the bite) and we just heard Mark a little worried:

—JiMinie? Where are you? –he saw us—. Oh –Butler Tuan was surprised to see us—. I hope I’m not interrupting something.

—Not at all —JiMin smiled until his eyes closed almost completely—. Miss HaNa came out to see our beautiful garden, right? —In the tone of his question, it was implied that I must agree with him.

—Yeah, sure. —I lied.

EVERYTHING was telling me that what I had witnessed was not right or was not normal. But I did not understand why and did not know who to ask. What if I face JungKook? He's a vampire, he can kill me in two seconds ... What if he asked Jin? Capable that Kookie gets angry and he kills me ... JinYoung? Surely it would give JiMin problems ... JB? No, he's a werewolf, how complicated!

 

In the end I decided to go to JaeBum's place with the hope of meeting YoonGi. Okay and also to see JB again. I dressed properly, knocked on the door and ... YoungJae answered.

—Hi noona —The boy said kindly and let me enter without further ado—.  Hyung and YoonGi-hyung are in the living room.

I entered the house. When I arrived at the living room, I was pleasantly surprised. YoonGi and JaeBum seemed to get along really well; both were sitting in the armchair, laughing heartily. I think it's the hyung that YoonGi always wanted to have. Suddenly JB turned around and looked at me. I was frozen. It is as if his gaze could see my soul, I know that something similar must happen to him. When he looks at me, there is nothing else in the world.

—Noona?

When I came back to reality, YoonGi was next to me and he passed his hand in front of my eyes.

—Noona, are you okay? —YoonGi asked—. What are you looking at? —He followed my gaze—. Wait! Perhaps… you like JB-hyung? —He laughed maliciously.

—AGUSTÍN YOONGI! —I glared at him. He laughed heartily, with his broad tender smile and I saw JB smile and wink in complicity. I got very red.

I hugged my brother tightly. I took him by surprise; I know he hates these things. So I tried to do it fast. I went to his ear and whispered:

—I’m so sorry, I should have been with you.

—Don’t worry, it wasn’t your fault. —He answered reassuring me and hugging me tightly.

My tears threatened to leave, but JaeBum was there, I could not let him see me like that.

—I love you Guillermina. —He whispered before releasing me.

—Hyung, thanks. I will go to get what you recommended. —YoonGi said and gave a hi-five with JB—. See you noona. —He left us alone.

—There’s no hug for me? —JaeBum asked and pouted.

I was shocked, amazed, exalted ... especially the last one. I was frozen.

—Hyung... We need supplies from the center. —YoungJae said reading a little list and entering the living room without paying attention.

The leader of the werewolves snorted and put his hand to his face and it seemed to him that he stammered something like "being a leader is so difficult". YoungJae took his eyes off the list.

—Oh. —He told himself when he saw JB sitting in the armchair and me close to the leader—.  I can go if you want. —The boy said kindly.

—Hyung! —He was a very tall boy with black hair. It was followed by a shorter one with brown hair–. Let us go with noona to the center!

—PARDON ME? —JB exploded, his eyes seemed like they were going to come out of their sockets. He started to get up slowly—. What did you say Gyeomie?

The aforementioned was a little intimidated.

—We-we-well... I was thinking… —the leader looked at him standing, with folded arms, demanding—. I thought BamBam and I could take noona to the center since she's not around here, —he said quickly, almost without breathing—. That.

I started thinking that it was true. I had been here for several days, but I really did not know anything. It would be nice to go out and meet.

—Really? –I asked cheerful—. You would take me around the city?

—Sure noona!

—Of course!

Each of the aforementioned stood beside me. YuGyeom immediately took my arm, BamBam went to do the same but hesitated and told me to follow him. This was a very adorable gesture on the part of these boys. They smiled widely, very happy. We started walking when JB hurried to block us. He stopped in the middle of the door opening. Gyeomie released me immediately and JaeBum, rather than imposing respect, looked frightening.

I will take noona to the center! —The leader proclaimed. I blushed–. HaNa, I'll see you in half an hour, okay? —He smiled a little embarrassed since he had noticed the jealousy scene he had just done.

—Hyung —YuGyeom asked curious and then laughed mischievously. —Where are you going to take noona?

JB beat Gyeomie friendly. And he added, getting serious:

—Call Hobi. Tell him he’ll be in charge.

—Immediately  —YuGyeom said and left.

—Please, check if there’s anything else that we need—JB asked  YoungJae.

—Of course, hyung.

—Can I help with something?—BamBam said a little sad.

—Yes. —JaeBum answered quickly .

—Hyung?

—I want you to help me ... like BamBam fashionista. —He spoke shortly and quickly, I almost did not understand what he said. BamBam opened his eyes widely and laughed.

—Sure hyung. You know you got the best! —Wink.

 It was very weird. When JaeBum pronounced these words, the atmosphere changed. All the boys looked at him seriously and nodded. It was as if this was JB leader, which they respect, while normal JB ... well, it's a hyung more. But JB leader ... I like the tone of his voice when he uses to give the orders and how his dongsaengs fulfill them.

—Noona — He whispered in my ear. Every time that word comes out of his lips there is something that feels so damn good ... — I must ask you to leave. I'll pick you up in half an hour, okay?

I looked at him a little intimidated, but as soon as he finished talking, he had that freaking perfect and beautiful smile. So I nodded and I left.

 I put on shorts and a T-shirt and left. Today was still a cloudy day, although the temperature was pleasant. The sun had not come up at all. When I was leaving the gate of the residence I saw Jin. I looked at him and was about to raise my hand to greet him when I noticed that he looked at me ... with hatred? What the hell? What if ...? Did JungKook tell SeokJin that I saw him with JiMin while his blood? I was perplexed but at that moment I heard his voice calling me.

—Noona                     

I turned and it was JB with his beautiful and charming smile. He had a dark jean jacket, a black T-shirt, some leather pants and some snickers boots.

 —Let’s go! —He said encouraging me to follow him. He was still smiling.

He was so perfect and had that something, which hypnotized me. Before I knew it, he had taken my wrist and was taking me to his house. He smiled while saying:

—Let's go noona. There are many places I want to show you.—He turned to wink. I still do not understand how I did not faint right there.

When we got to his home, we went to the garage and there was a motorcycle. It was a good bike.

—I like speed. —He said apologetically.

He took out the motorcycle, closed the garage, climbed up ... every movement of him was so cool and perfect.

—Come on, noona. —He taps the back of the seat to tell me to get on.

He gave me a helmet, I put it on and got on the motorbike. That's fine, but now? A part of me was dying to hug him like a tick and not let go, but my more focused being told me that was wrong. So I took him by the shoulders. He sighed in surrender. We started and there was a lot of wind, obviously. But I did not know we were going to go by motorcycle; I took my wallet, my documents, cell phone and money thinking that we would go by bus. But I'm not going to lie ... I was fastened to JB, not that it was cold but the wind was a bit annoying.

 

We had a nice time. I realized that JaeBum is a very good person and has the most beautiful smile in the universe. I've seen him complain about the boys, but he undoubtedly loves them. To each one he bought something, something that was not on the list and definitely came out of his pocket, it was not collective money.

After a while, we reached a part of the city that was vivid and beautiful. It had already darkened so you could see the neon lights everywhere.

—Wait for me, okay? I’ll be back in a moment. —He got off the bike, took off the helmet, ran his hand through his hair (he looked so y) and looked at me:— It will only be a second. I'll just say hello to Mino-hyung, okay?

I nodded and he entered a bar. It was not a restaurant or anything like that, it was more like the bar of grandparents in the neighborhood. But I do not know, I think that hyung he was going to visit was a werewolf; maybe it's a place just for werewolves. I took off my helmet and leaned against the bike waiting for him. It was very cold. So I grabbed my arms and started moving my hands quickly to try to warm myself up. The street was quite busy, almost everyone was already wearing a jacket, everyone  ... All except me! Although my features were Asian, there was something in me, which shouted that I was not from there. Maybe I think too much but people passed by me and looked at me. It's not that I'm pretty ... perhaps I was colder than I thought. After a few minutes, JaeBum stood in the doorway of the bar with a tall, dark, well-built boy. I do not know what they were saying because they were far away but I did see them pointing me and laughing. What was he saying about me? JB arrived almost next to me, before turning around and saying goodbye:

—Bye Mino-hyung! Don’t forget what I said. —The boy nodded and JaeBum looked at me—. Are you cold?

It was not a question for me to answer, rather he said it surprised. Then he took off his jacket and put it on my shoulders. Still holding the jacket on my shoulders, I put one of my hands to accommodate it and he took the opportunity to turn and face me. We look at each other intensely. My breathing disappeared but my heart beat incessantly, he smiled sideways and caressed my cheek gently.

—There's still one more place I want to go before I go back. —He looked away but he was blushing—. It is very cold when traveling by motorcycle, so put on the jacket, okay?

I put on my jacket and the cold disappeared instantly. The aroma of JB intoxicated me, it was so delicious ... How was it possible that this boy was real? What are my chances of having something with a werewolf? Unconsciously I closed my eyes as I inhaled deeply the essence of JaeBum. I think he noticed it because I heard a little giggle. I wanted to die.

He was about to get on the bike when he hesitated. He became serious, he looked at me. But in the end he sighed and shook his head as if he had made the decision to go. He got on the bike and I did the same.

A few minutes later, I noticed that JB was looking back a lot.

—Something happens? —I asked with a little fear.

We had just reached a red light and he stopped. He took my hands, which were placed on his shoulders and lowered them to his waist.

—Fasten well —he said. With the same voice that puts when giving orders.

I did not need him to say it twice. I hugged him tightly. If he was in "JB leader" mode, something bad was happening. As soon as the light changed color, we went off on the motorcycle. Soon he grabbed the sidewalk and alleys.

—JB? —I asked a little bit scared.

—They’re following us. —He replied serious.

We keep going through places where only a motorcycle could get into. I looked back and could not see any vehicle.

—Who is following us? —I could not see any car. Could he be joking with something like this?

—Vampires. —I could see the sincerity and concern in his words—. We are in trouble.