Cap 5

Mina (Eng Ver)

After reading the book (it was night when I finished) I understood many things. First, vampires and werewolves have always existed, but thanks to the Hunters who are responsible for protecting stability and ensuring peace, humans, for the most part, do not know about the existence of supernaturals. In addition, I read that the Hunters are the children of a certain Yihon, that I do not know who he is, but the beliefs and teachings of the Hunters, come from him. They train in various martial arts, as well as languages, history and magic. Yes, it seems that before there were sorcerers, but the supernatural ones were killing them, even so, the Hunters can perform some potions and basic spells by means of special objects; they know a lot about magic.


The part of the book that was marked was one that spoke about the distribution of the supernaturals in a city. There is a Hunter, respected by the supernatural, who is called Sheriff; he is something like the law. So that everything is equitable and simpler to watch, the city is divided into four zones: North, South, East and West. The residence is in the South zone. Each area has a clan of vampires, which is led by the Prince (I think I know who leads the clan of the South). The werewolf pack is led by the Leader. Also, there is a Hunter in charge of each area and the Sheriff is above all of them.

I was sitting reading when I felt something warm covered my back. Turning, I see that JinYoung put a coat on me.

—I can’t believe you’re still here. —He said in disbelief—. It’s cold, come inside.

We entered and we sat in a nice living room.

—If you wish, we can have dinner. —He told me before sitting down—. JiHoon has everything ready.

—No. —i said firmly—. I read the book, there are still things that I do not understand. —He smiled.

—Of course.

—For example now, why does JiHoon take care of both of us? Are not both supposed to be Hunters? —JinYoung took a deep breath and sat down.

—At the present time, the situation is… complicated.

JinYoung explained to me that until a few weeks ago, they had a Sheriff: Cho Kyuhyun, but he disappeared without a trace. Since in this city, the most conflictive zone is the North, they try to make the representative of the Hunters of the North, to become the Sheriff. That is: before, there was Sheriff Cho (who was responsible for keeping all the peace in the city), while Jay was the Hunter who was specifically responsible for the North. As Kyuhyun disappeared, Jay Park became the new Sheriff. In the case of JinYoung, he is the Hunter representative of the South zone. He deals with Jin, Prince of Vampires, and JB, leader of the werewolf pack. Finally, JinYoung told me that since he is the representative of the Hunters of the South, he has more "importance" than JiHoon; although Woozi probably becomes the representative of the Hunters of the North.

JinYoung got up, smiled and bowed.

—I think it would be wise to have dinner.

I was about to get up when the hunter gestured for me to stop.

—I'll go prepare everything. I'll call you when it's over. —He smiled and left.

A few minutes later JiHoon arrived.

—Miss HaNa, dinner is served.

I got up and started to walk, when I passed by him Woozi grabbed my arm and stopped me.

— I hope you understand that early tomorrow, we will return.

—Return?

—JinYoung-hyung is the representative of the South, you cannot expect him to spend more time in the Safe Zone.

—In the what? —I asked without understanding.

—Forget it. Just be aware that from now on everyone must be in their place because everything is chaos.

 I started thinking about what happened recently ... chaos? I was walking with JiHoon, but my mind was very far from the mansion. Chaos…

—Of course! —I said suddenly. We had already reached the dining room. JinYoung was also there—. The other day in the hospital, —I looked at JiHoon and he started—. Things were not like the plan, something went wrong, that's why ...  —I touched my head.

—Guillermina Do you remember something of what happened? –JinYoung asked curiously.

I started to burn my brains. I went to the hospital, I met Woozi, Tae was not there, Mark ... Mark ...

—Mark was with a strange guy! And everything got complicated from then.

JinYoung looked curious and JiHoon lamented. At that time, the eldest looked at the younger claimant.

—KyungSoo…  —said Woozi.

—That bastard… —muttered Butler Park. I could not believe that he cursed.

—Someone care to explain me?

—KyungSoo is the Prince of the Northern Vampires, —JinYoung said.

—Do you remember his face? —This time it was JiHoon. I vaguely nodded. —Try never to cross it.

—He’s… — JinYoung started, but his partner interrupted him.

—Is a bastard. He hates our laws. If he could, he would already be ravaging the world.

—Don’t you remember anything else? —JinYoung asked diverting the subject.

I thought about what happened again. And after that? Again I heard a voice saying something about "puppy and JB".

—Someone said that JB was a puppy. —I do not know why I got blushed; there was something about saying "puppy" to JB knowing that he was a werewolf that was ... cute?

—Puppy? — The boys said in unison.

—Only vampires call JB a puppy, — JiHoon said worriedly.

— Are you sure? — JinYoung asked.

—Mino is trying to make everyone respect him.

—Really? —JinYoung as unsure.

—Yes. —Woozi replied firmly—. It seems that ShowNu had a few words with Mino and since then, all werewolves support him.

I was there, listening, but this was definitely a conversation between them. JinYoung seemed to recover and began sitting at the table. I followed him and JiHoon too. There I noticed that the table was served for three.

—Mino is the leader of the werewolves of the North zone and ShowNu is the one of the zone the West. —JinYoung commented kindly–. I still believe it is strange.

—It also seemed strange to me. —Woozi answered—.  That's why I asked SeungHoon.  –We began to serve our food—. It seems that JB and ShowNu were good friends before becoming werewolves; in fact, it was ShowNu who helped JB in his process.

—Well, I didn’t know that… —JinYoung was amazed. I was served a glass full of juice —. As for Mino…

—Mino respects ShowNu a lot. –JiHoon continued—. When Mino and ShowNu spoke, surely ShowNu asked him to accept JB as a leader and well, you know ... –JiHoon started to eat.

—Yes, if Mino says so, it is a holy word for any werewolf.

We ate in silence for a while, until it seemed prudent to cut their dinner:

—Excuse me, but I don’t get the problem about JB being the leader.

—Basically none. —JinYoung answered—. He is a good boy. I never had problems with him.

—Tell her, hyung!

 —When Sheriff Cho disappeared ... so did JunMyeon, the leader of the southern pack —JinYoung took a deep breath— so JB became the new leader. That was a few days ago. Everyone thinks he is very young since he has been a werewolf for a short time.

 

 

 

The next day, early in the morning, we left for the South. We were only JinYoung and me; JiHoon would return to the North zone.

—Are you ready? —He asked, staring at me, moments before turning on the car. I bit my lip, sighed and nodded—. It’s going to be really hard from now on, you know, right?

—Yes, I do.

—You have to be strong.

—I know. —My voice sounded weak.

—Think of your brothers, at least for them, you must do it. –He smiled melancholy.

He was right. I should be there for YoonGi and I do not know what would happen to Tae, I could not allow myself to doubt, nor be weak.

 

Finally we arrived at the residence. I went down immediately and ran to YoonGi's room. He was not there. When leaving, I was perplexed, although happy that it has left. Mark was in the hall.

—I’m glad to see you’re back —he smiled shyly—. If you’re looking for YoonGi-ssi, he’s with JB.

—Thank you.

Not know what to do. Mark noticed my indecision.

—I inform you that V is in his room.

I ran to Tae's room. He was lying there playing games on a huge TV.

—TaeTae!

—Mina! –TaeHyung says that "Guillermina" is too long.

I ran and hugged him tightly, he returned my hug and I felt a great weight that was released from my body.

—How are you feeling?  —I asked without sounding disturbed or worried, I wanted to sound as casual as I could.

—Don’t worry, noona. —He assured smiling and stopped his game. He looked me in the eyes and took my hands—. I'm fine, really. Kookie saved my life.

—Right! That boy! I should thank him in a proper way.

—Is a pity that he can’t come to visit me.—He grinned sideways—. But I get it. —he sighs—. The hyungs are Hunters and JungKook is a vampire and he isn't allowed to enter. —His smile faded a little—. JiMin-hyung said that tomorrow I will be able to leave. —He smiled again, and his eyes almost completely disappeared.

I hugged him and kissed his forehead. That was my Tae.

—Hyung ... came to visit me. —He tried to smile—. I know he's going through a difficult time. But...  —I saw that he was holding back the urge to cry—. I don’t know how to explain it noona, but it's not like it was before, I think he doesn't love me anymore. —He threw his arms over me, approached me and hid his face in my shoulder— Is it because he's going to be a werewolf? Noona, I don’t want to feel that discomfort when I'm with YoonGi-hyung.

I did not know what to say, his tears wet my shoulder. I was very surprised, I did not expect any of this.

—What are you saying Tae? YoonGi would never stop from loving you!

—He spends most of his days with JiMin-hyung and JB-hyung… he doesn’t love me anymore…

—Don’t say that, TaeTae.

I wrapped my arms around him and drew circles on his back to calm him down, sometimes I ruffled his hair. It is what we had always done. TaeHyung is usually energetic and fun, so when he gets sad it hurts so much to see him and he has trouble getting out of that pit. Finally, after a few minutes like that. He fell asleep. I released him, I settled him in the bed like a small child, I wrapped him up, turned off the TV, gave him a kiss on the forehead and left. When I left, I noticed that Mark was going to enter the room.

—He’s just fallen asleep.

—Oh, well. —He said a little sad—. I was going to ask for yesterday’s revenge on the game.

—It’ll have to wait.

 

I was about to go to JB's house when I got off and something smelled really good. I was hungry, it was time for lunch. I went closer to what should be the kitchen and I was surprised that there was nobody. I arrived at the kitchen and evidently something was cooking in the oven. But there was absolutely no one. I noticed that there was a slightly open door that opened outwards. I left. It was cloudy, I started to walk and I heard noises ... or rather moans? I approached quickly, making as little sound as possible. In the backyard, in a half-folded bush between the residence and the vampires' house, I saw them: They were two guys; I could not see them well. Definitely one of them was a Hunter because of how he dressed, although his jacket was on the floor and his shirt was open. The other guy was kissing his shoulder? The other figure separated from the hunter. He stared at me, blood falling from his mouth ... it was JungKook. The Hunter turned a little disoriented: it was JiMin What the hell?