Cap 7

Mina (Eng Ver)

I looked back, but now I did not look at the street. There were small nightclub venues, motels and that sort of things. When I paid more attention, I thought I saw two silhouettes moving through the roofs. But to tell you the truth, they were flashes. Then I remembered that the vampires probably move very fast and I was scared. Unconsciously I clung to JB harder and brought my body to his back.

—Don't worry, I would never let something happen to you. —He assured me.

Suddenly we went around at full speed, worthy of a scene of Fast and Furious. And instantly stopped the motorcycle.

—Go! —He shouted and pointed to the street in front of me—. Just cross the street and call a Hunter.

—But JB... —I tried to talk. But his gestures and voice were urgent and supplicating.

—Please, just leave.

I did what he said and I crossed the street. I started to run and instinctively looked back. To my surprise, he did not leave on the motorcycle. He took off his helmet and stood with his back to me, waiting for what was coming. It was as if he could notice that he was looking at him; He turned to me.

—Whatever happens, do not cross the street!

It was a really strange order. There was a large container and I hid behind it, I crouched down so I could see what was happening. Effectively two figures jumped from the roofs in front of JB, one of the figures was very tall and the other was much shorter.

—Puppy —said the lowest of them and smiled mischievously—. Far from home, don’t you think?

—The city is free — JaeBum answered.

—You may say it’s not ours… yet. —The taller corrected.

—What do you want? —JB's voice indicated that he was losing patience.

—What do we want?—The boy asked, unable to believe JaeBum's question—. Isn’t it obvious?

—We want the girl. —The tall boy said, smiling sideways.

—What are you talking about, JuNe? —JaeBum asked, although he was a little nervous.

—Look pup, I don’t have the time for this. —–The shorter boy answered—. Give us your girlfriend and everyone is happy. Or do you prefer to fix things with KyungSoo-hyung? —The question was a threat in itself.

—Shut up KiHyun! —JB's voice sounded very strange. It was much more like a growl.

—I told you she was his girlfriend! —JuNe said happily while looking at KiHyun— You owe me 50K wons, hyung!

—Enough!

It was heard suddenly. It was not anyone present, the voice seemed amplified. At the same time it was heard; both the vampires and JB, shot out. Although JB was close to the street, it was as if there was an invisible wall in the middle of the street. He hit the air hard and fell to the ground; his motorcycle also flew and hit him. I was dying to go and see if he was okay, but a really short silhouette was present, with a silhouette of someone with a bigger complexion. JuNe and KiHyun were thrown away from me and the silhouettes appeared near them. JaeBum was still lying on the floor and I was tired of not knowing anything. So I approached, but without crossing the street.

—What happen?

—Nothing JiHoon, absolutely nothing. — KiHyun answered with a tone that denoted that he was lying to mom.

 —I don't understand why the need to make us fly through the air.  Don't you know these are designer? —JuNe complained fixing his clothes.

—Nothing? —Woozi asked tiredly and finally saw that JB was lying on the floor.

—We just want to know, what the pup... I mean, what JaeBum knows about JongHyun-hyung. –KiHyun explained.

The corpulent boy quickly approached the leader of the werewolves. It was Mino. Of course he saw me and he stared at me for a few seconds, but he did not say anything, he just made a sign for me to follow him. He picked up JaeBum and told me not to cross the street. He walked almost through the center of the street and I walked along the sidewalk, the path opposite where JB was with the vampires. We did not pass through the visuals of the other three; it was as if Mino wanted to prevent the bloodsuckers from seeing me.

—He’s okay. —Mino said suddenly and sat JB on the invisible wall—. He can’t cross, but you can.

What? I was very surprised, okay, a lot, because after so many strange things.

—I must go. —He explained, giving me a look that said "take care"—. I recommend you to call a Hunter from the South zone. Even if JB wakes up, call one of them, okay?

He started to leave.  He was almost a block away.

—By the way… —He turned and looked down before continuing—: I’m very sorry about what happened to your brother.

I did not understand anything. Then I connected the dots: Mino is a werewolf from the North ... a werewolf from the northern pack bit YoonGi. By the time I looked back to say something, he was already gone. So I went up to JB. I realized that it was true, I did not feel any wall or anything, no change or anything; It was all normal. I wanted to bring JaeBum to the sidewalk and I could not, he did not pass. So I sat on the cord, behind him and hugged him. I was on the other side of the "wall" and I was moving him until he was leaning on me. I think I moved him too much because he started to open his eyes.

—Noona? —He asked without understanding. He wanted to smile but stopped. He took his head immediately.

I pulled out my cell phone and looked at the numbers. I decided I was going to call JiMin to see if he would tell me what the heck this invisible wall is and what the hell happened to JungKook. I'm tired of not understanding anything.

—Hello, JiMin?

JB looked at me horrified and for a moment he wanted to take my cell phone out of his hands, but then he reconsidered and he did not. I asked JiMin if he would pick us up because we had an altercation and he said there was no problem, which he was just in the north zone.

I took JaeBum hard in my arms, he put his hands on mine.

—I was an idiot. —He apologized.

—What are you saying? —I did not understand him.

—When we left Mino-hyung… I could smell them. —Half laughed and let out air that he should not know he was holding—. I was so eager to bring you to the park that I just ... I did not measure the consequences.

He moved and tried to hug me, but his hands were stopped by the wall. It was an uncomfortable and very ugly situation. I approached forward, leaving the "wall" and that way he hugged me tightly.

—I’m sorry, Hana —Suddenly I felt a hand that brushed my cheek. There, where his skin made contact with mine, I felt that it burned me.

—How is it possible that you are so precious to me, noona? —He started to shorten the distance between the two of us.

—MIN GUILLERMINA HANA! What is this?  —It was the unmistakable voice of YoonGi.

What was he doing there? I do not know. Did I care? Neither. I just wished he had really caught me with my hands in the dough or that he had not been there directly. It was 5 more seconds YoonGi FIVE! Of course, we separated immediately and we got up.

YoonGi came towards me like a beast. I walked away and he was not going to stop. Finally he took my arm.

—What did you think you were doing? —He reproached me.

Of course he was not going to do anything bad, I know it's all because YoonGi does not usually see me with boys, but the tone of his question… scared me.

—Don't you know he's a werewolf? —This time, the question was asked in a low tone, so that others would not listen.

I looked at him and saw what was happening: it was pain. He pulled me to his side and hugged me.

—You would never be happy with him, Mina.

I was frozen. I let him hugged me. It's not that I did not know that JB is a werewolf, it's just that I do not care?

—I don’t care –I answered immediately.

I wanted to get out of his embrace but he did not let me.

—Promise me that you will never date a werewolf, will you? —My brother was begging me.

—YoonGi! — It was JaeBum. It sounded very surprised. We separated from the hug—. How …?

—Hyung. —JiMin was amazed—. We better go to the car —He said rather automatically.

—What is-…? —This time was YoonGi.

—What happen? What happen? –I was surprised and curious.

—I’m… here –My brother said while pointing to his feet.

At first I did not understand much. Then I noticed that he was on the other side of the wall. On the side to which JaeBum could not go. YoonGi had not yet gone through his first transformation, but he was a werewolf, just like JB. And the faces of amazement, surely meant that.

—You can be in the Safe Zone, even if you're a werewolf, it's ... it's amazing. —JiMin finished with a strange smile.

 

We immediately got in the Jaguar, although nobody came out of his astonishment.

—What is the Safe Zone? —I asked.

I noticed that JiMin tensed a bit. He was driving, YoonGi was in the passenger seat and JaeBum and I were behind. Speaking of JB, I had much of his weight resting on my shoulder and my right side. I was behind the hunter.

—It's a part of the city where the supernaturals cannot go, right? —To my astonishment, my own brother, a scholar on the subject, it seems, gave me the answer.

—Exactly. —JB answered out of nowhere. For a moment I thought he had fallen asleep.

—Then I assume that, although you have not transformed yourself, do you "function" as a supernatural? —I asked YoonGi, making quotation marks with one hand, because JaeBum had taken my arm and passed it through his body to hug him. Although it was also a source of stability for him.

—Yes. —My brother aswered.

 

A few minutes later, the hunter spoke:

—What happened?

—The North Clan they ... —JB looked at me sadly—. They want Hana.

 JiMin tensed again but said nothing.

—WHAT? —YoonGi was amazed, he turned in his seat to look at us —. If you say that noona is hot, okay, I can believe it…

—Shorty! —The boys laughed.

—Hana is really beautiful. —JB said suddenly, I looked at him and saw that he was red. He was still a bit disoriented by the hit.

—I agree. —JiMin said. YoonGi gave him a death glare.

—But… what do they want with her? —My brother asked serious.

—I don’t know. —JB said sincerely—. They said it was “obvious” the motive why they want Hana.

 

We spent a while without speaking. JB had finally fallen asleep and now they did not talk to each other but from time to time they looked at each other. And there I realized that JiMin was not alone, but with YoonGi.

—What were you doing with JiMin? —I demanded.

For a moment there was no response and both boys looked at each other.

—JB-hyung sent me to get some things, which are only available in the North area.—He explained.

—And JiMin? You don't find one of those in the North zone.  —JiMin laughed.

—Miss Hana. We are here to serve you. So YoonGi-hyung asked me if I could bring him here, didn’t you do the same with JB?

—Well… in reality JB... —I did not know whether to tell the truth or not, but since they found us almost kissing— He asked me if I wanted to accompany him to the center.

—Ah, I see —YoonGi was jealous— Like, when it’s a date? Hey! Wanna go to the cinema with me? But this time was: do you want to go to the center with me, Mr. Leader from the Southern pack?!  —I moved and hit him on his arm. He was such an idiot sometimes.

—I could say the same about you. —Nobody talk again for the rest of the trip.

As far as I know, he could have done the same with JiMin. As far as I'm concern, everything that YoonGi likes, ends up in his bed, regardless of it . It's fine with me, but do not lie to me. This makes me think ... maybe JiMin did not want me to tell anything about what happened with JungKook ... because he likes my brother!