Cap 1

Mina (Eng Ver)

I've always had a normal life. Mom and dad worked all day so that my brothers and I had enough. When I left high school I had to get a job, but I didn't complain, I knew all that was for my well-being and my brothers (and I do whatever it takes for them). Mom is Latin and dad is Korean. My father always insisted we should learn the language, I did not understand why at that moment... today everything is so clear.

It all started one day when a letter arrived. Yes, a letter, those things that originally postmen bring house-to-house... in addition to the bills, those are inevitable. Never knew the content of the letter (because I could not read it), but dad was not the same, it was evident that the content in those sheets of papers affected him, altered him... I greatly regret having asked nothing then. My father said that the letter was from an aunt, who invited us to visit her, that she was dying to know us; my brothers and me. By the way, I have two younger brothers: Valentín TaeHyung who is 17, and Agustín YoonGi of 21. My name is Guillermina HaNa Min, mom and dad thought that it was okay to have a name in each language; never thought that it would sound horrendous or it would be weird.

A few days before the holidays began the flight tickets arrived. I was not too sure, but my brothers were dying to go away on holiday. Mom and dad would stay at home, alone, enjoying a little peace. In my trip, I had everything, except for peace…

 

When I woke up, I could only watch him and make a gesture of gratitude. Soon I felt my cell phone vibrated. Nothing mattered, he had returned. It came over me a happiness that has no explanation... again the phone. I grabbed it with anger and looked at it: Agustin! I had 25 missed calls between Tae, Jin, SeHun and JiMin... I started to review messages.

 

From JiMin 6:45

 

Where R U? And YoonGi?

 

From JiMin 7:15

 

Theres nobody on the werewolfs house!

 

From Jin 7:20

 

Mina, are you okay?

 

From TaeTae 7:21

 

WRRU? U ´k? T.T N Agus? Minaaaa!!

 

From TaeTae 7:25

 

NONAAAAAA TT.TT

 

From JiMin 7:40

 

The cage is shattered!

 

From TaeTae 7:45

 

R U `K????? D: MINAAAA T.T

 

From Jin 7:45

 

Mina, please. Answer me.

 

From HunHun 8:01

 

Guille, everyone is worried. YoonGi is nowhere to be found, the cage shattered, BamBam is not at the house, you aren’t here either… WHAT IS HAPPENING?

 

From HunHun 9:08

 

Guille, I know what happened, are you okay? Is it true what they say?

 

From JiMin 9:15

 

Is YoonGi with you? D: HaNa, im out of my mind! I don’t want anything bad would happen to him. Ill call you, ok?

 

From Jin 9:23

 

Mina … is it true? Is HE back?

 

I had more of that type of calls and texts. Before I could even stand up, I received another message:

 

From JiMin 9:29

 

Please come. Is YoonGi.

 

What? I started to review all of the texts as calm as I could. I re-read the phone messages and stopped. I had gone to the werewolves’ house with Agus... Agus! I have to go back.  

 

Shownu took me to the residence. And before I arrived, I contacted the boys:

 

To Jin, JiMin, HunHun, TaeTae 10:08

 

I’ll be in 5

 

The car was parked. I began to open the door and had a few arms surrounding me to hold me strong. I was surprised, I almost lost my balance: it was TaeHyung.

 

- Tae! -I expressed horrified.

 

It took me a second to notice that although smoke was coming out of his skin, it did not burn him. His skin was just beginning to turn red.

 

- TaeTae? -I asked carefully.

 

-YoonGi ... -His voice broke. -He is  ... –His voice trailed off completely.

 

 

 

It all started a couple of weeks ago...

We said goodbye to mom and dad. Mom was crying a little, dad was ... weird, I would not know how to describe it. It was like sad but also ... guilty? The flight tickets were booked so close to the date that we could not sit together, but with 17, 21 and 23 years, not that it mattered too much. Well, okay, it does matter, it matters if your little brother gets lost even in the neighborhood store. We had agreed that at each airport, we would leave the plane and wait for each other at the plane’s door.

I left the plane, took my backpack and began to take out the papers, put the passport in my mouth to finish closing the backpack. Instinctively I searched my brother's head with my hand at the same height as mine, there he was. He has a complex of being male and measuring the same as me. He was wearing his huge headphones, as always. I raised my hand a little more, looking for my little brother, I went full circle; he was not there. I finished closing the backpack; put the passport in my pocket. I looked again and nothing. I took the headphones from my brother's ears and asked him plaintiff:

— AND TAE?

—I don’t know! —YoonGi answered without caring and put back his headphones over his jet-black hair.

Sometimes it is so exasperating.

—Look, shorty, you better search for Tae!

He hates being called shorty, because he resents that TaeTae is younger and taller than him. But whenever I call him that, he listens to me.

— Or what? —He answered me defiantly— are you going to do something to me? The worst thing that can happen is for mom and dad to give us a warning —He looked at his cell phone while passing songs.

—No, idiot. —I took the cell phone from his hands. — The worst that can happen is that we lose TaeHyung! —He noticed that, opened his eyes wide, put everything away and went looking for him.

Agustín YoonGi went immediately to look for Tae, following the path that we had to do to reach migrations. I took a deep breath before returning to the plane to ask the stewardess if she had seen my little brother, THE BRAT OF 17, WHO LOST HIMSELF. When I was about to enter the plane, I see him: tall, skinny, with brown hair raining before his eyes, walking with parsimony, playing with the damn cell phone. I pulled the device out of his hands, grabbed him by the wrist and started to carry him out.

— But noona! –He complained like a baby, pouting. —You didn’t let me save the game.

—YoonGi is waiting for us. Do you want to make him angry?

—No —he said, downcast.

We continue until we meet the shorty in migrations. I could not believe that only ten minutes ago I was alone in another country, with my brothers and I was about to have a cardiac arrest, I didn't know how I was going to endure. I wish I had stayed at home, with mom and dad relaxing and enjoying while pretending to be the only child.

I do not know if it was for the trip, the relaxation of which, after 3 different airports, all three arrived. But I started to feel loose. My head ached and I thought that at any moment I was going to faint. We arrived at the part where the suitcases are collected and I felt really bad. I told YoonGi that I was going to the bathroom, he looked at me worried, he took off his headphones and he was going to ask me something, but at that moment TaeHyung was leaving, only God knows where. I warned Agus with a sign that he must keep his eyes on our little brother.

I went to the bathroom. I was there a few minutes. I felt really bad. When I returned to the part of the suitcases, I did not see my brothers. But surely they would have left. My father's aunt was supposed to send someone to pick us up. I actually went out and saw a sign that said "Min Guillermina HaNa”. I hated that, my mom called me that way whenever I do something bad. Although now that we were in Korea, it would surely be better if they called me HaNa (they were right about the two names after all). I approached the sign and for a moment, I was surprised not to see my brothers, but when I saw who was holding my sign, I was frozen. He was a really handsome guy, in a suit, but he had tattoos: a weird line behind his ear and little stars on his neck. His hair was black and with a ray in the middle. I do not know what my expression was but surely it was red as a tomato. He lowered the sign, looked at me and smiled. I was breathless; he was really attractive. He bowed and introduced himself:

—I’m Park JaeBum, but you are allowed to call me Jay. —He winked—. I’ll be your chauffeur for today. —He smiled with a very attractive smile that made me forget everything.

When leaving the airport, we headed towards a luxury car, a silver Jaguar. He opened my door and went to the driver's place. I was still in shock. I do not know what I expected, it's obvious that great-aunt is about 80 years old, she was not coming, but a model like Jay? Where did she get him? A Jaguar? Well ... thinking about it, if she bought the three flight tickets...

— And my brothers?

By the time I asked this, we were already in the car and it was underway. I saw a small sad smile on his face. I started to feel loose and I felt like I was fainting and falling asleep...

 

When I woke up, I was in a bed. My things were there. I did not understand anything. I jumped up and went to look for my brothers. I went out into a hall with many rooms. You could tell it was a very old place, but well maintained. On one side, there was a ... Butler? But he was a young man. Young and very cute: With black hair, cute smile, his features were delicate and beautiful, my height and slender.

—Miss HaNa, you finally woke up. —He said with a bow. He smiled and introduced himself: — I’m Mark Tuan. Do you need something? 

— You just said that I finally woke up? —I asked confused.

—You slept for three days, you were very feverish. —He expressed calm.

I was surprised. I mean, I did feel dizzy when I got here, but slept for three days?

— Hey Mark! –It was Tín.

— Whassup V? –Butler Tuan said happily.

My brother is TaeHyung Valentín, we came with the idea of using our Korean names, but Tae insisted that V is a cooler name.

—Mina you’re awake! —He ran and hugged me tight. — Do you feel better? –I nodded.

—JiMin is great at healing people. —Mark explained while smiling. He had a really nice smile.

— Noona! You should go out! –Tae told me—. The neighbors are having a party at the pool. – He smiled widely.

— The next door neighbors? —Mark was deep thinking.

— Yes! Kookie invited me. —TaeHyung replied happy and shy.

— ¿Kookie? —Butler Tuan asked a bit worried.

—Yes, JungKook. The boy next door. –He blushed—. I was talking to him and I told him that I came with my siblings and he told me to go with them.

 

Mark's eyes widened and he grabbed Tae's wrist sharply.

— What did you say to him? Did you invite him in? —Interrogated as deranged.

—Release my brother! —YoonGi said suddenly, extending an arm and separating Mark from TaeHyung. But then he took his own arm as if it hurts.

—I… I’m so sorry. — He apologized with a bow.

—Tell JiMin that I need him in my room- —Agus said and went to lock himself back in his room.

—Yes, immediately, Young YoonGi. —Butler Tuan replied with a bow.

— Mark? —TaeHyung asked a little bit scared.

—I'm sorry V; I really don't know what happened to me. —Deep breath—. Anyway, you should be careful with the neighbors, okay? —He looked at me as if to make sure TaeTae was careful with the neighbors. I nodded in silence.

—Guillermina —TaeHyung looked at me pouting— can I go to the neighbors' party? — He smiled very broadly, like a 5-year-old child, with that smile to which I cannot deny anything.

—Only if YoonGi goes with you.

— Since I woke up, he's locked up!—He complained and crossed his arms.

It was not strange that YoonGi does not want to go outside, nor that he is sleeping, nor that he is silent. But I could not forget that in the car with Jay, everything was strange and I felt as if I had been drugged. I did not even notice if they take out a kidney ... me ... well, it would not be a with Jay Park ... What are you saying, HaNa?! You have to get to the bottom of this seriously!

— Noona! Can I go? –TaeHyung brought me back to the real world.

—Okay, you can. But I’ll go and see those neighbours for myself… —I was not sure about what to say, should I trust in Mark? I do not know, but for now, I will.

TaeHyung ran out immediately and went to another room. It seems that both he and YoonGi, and I, have a room for each one. I still do not understand anything. What happened? Where is aunt-granny? How does she get these good-looking young men to work for her?

A guy dressed like Mark, but shorter, with the same cut and color of hair, left Agus' room with a first-aid kit.

— Hey! —I called.

He turned, bowed and introduced himself:

—Hello Miss HaNa, I’m Park JiMin. Do you need something?

— Yes. Why do you leave my brother's room with a medicine cabinet? Did something happen to him? Is he alright?

—YoonGi suffered a minor injury —for some reason, he was nervous. And I looked at him more intensely—. Don't worry, Miss, it's nothing. —He smiled. But I thought it was a fake one—. Any questions you have, you can contact JinYoung and anything you need, you can ask me or Mark. –He bowed again and walked away.

JinYoung? I was about to move when I saw that Tae came out running in nothing but swimming shorts.

— ¡MIN VALENTÍN TAEHYUNG! —He froze where he was, looked at the floor and turned slowly—. What do you think you are doing?

—But you said... —He began to complain and pout was on the verge of becoming visible.

—Yes, I said you could go. —I sighed.—. We're in another country; it's not even our pool... decency Tae! Please! Put on some clothes and bring a towel. —I pointed to the room.

—But they are all men! —He complained.

—I don’t care! — He entered to the room and slammed the door.

I definitely was not going to spend more time like this, I cannot! I leaned against the wall and sighed. TaeHyung went out again as a racing car. He stopped in front of me to show me that he had put on a T-shirt and put a towel on his head. He smiled with disdain and ran down the stairs. I decided to go and see how YoonGi was doing. I entered the room with care. Everything was completely dark and silent; he would surely be sleeping.

—Miss HaNa —it was a voice I did not know. I closed the door softly and watched the owner of the voice–. My name is Park, Park JinYoung.

He dressed a little differently than Mark and JiMin. He was about the same age, a little bit older probably but… He had an air of elegance that made me think he was on another level. The hair was the same color and had the same cut as the others; it was slightly taller and maybe that made him look a bit more elegant. He was distinguish, classic, a piece of art, a gentleman.

—I'm in charge of this residence. Don't worry. Your family entrusted us to take care of you and your brothers. They are in the best hands. —He smiled and adorable wrinkles formed in the corners of his eyes. Is not that he is old, is just that he has this amazing characteristic.

I returned the smile.

—Thanks. —After a few seconds I added: — can I ask you to take care of my brother's health?

—JiMin will take care of him. Believe me, there's no one better than our lovely JiMinie for healing Young YoonGi. —He smiled politely. His eyes looked at me intensely.

—Oh, okay. —His gaze inhibited me a little. —thank you very much... —I did not know how to continue.

—Butler Park —He finished nicely.

—Very well, Butler Park —I expressed in the same way.

—Mark is especially responsible for Young TaeHyung, I think they have developed something very similar to a friendship —he smiled and covered his mouth— I know that time here has been scarce but Young TaeHyung ...

—Yes, my brother makes friends even when he sleeps, I understand. —I cut him before he finished his sentence.

—If that's all, I’ll go. —He bowed and left.

I really had a lot of questions and I felt very tired. I wanted to copy Agus and throw myself to sleep, but TaeHyung was in the house of strangers. In addition, Mark was almost scandalized with the issue of Tín going to a neighbors' party. At that moment I realized that I had yesterday's clothes. Mark, JiMin and Butler Park saw me like this. I wanted to die, what a disaster! I went quickly to my room and picked up some clothes to take a shower. I left the room and found:

— JiMin! —He was surprised. But he turned around, looked at me and smiled—. Yes, Miss HaNa. Do you need something?

— Bathroom? I want to take a shower.

— It's the last door in the hall. —He answered politely and made a gesture to point it out.

—Thank you, Butler JiMin. —He laughed.

—You can call me just JiMin, you only call Butler to Henry, Mark is okay with Mark, or any nickname you want.

I turned around and started walking to the bathroom. Halfway down I turned to see: JiMin was entering YoonGi’s room again. Did he lie to me? What if my brother was really injured? I sighed. The bathroom was going to be the best therapy. I took my time and finally decided that I cannot live without trusting anyone. I think I can trust these guys. So the best thing to do is to go and see what Tae is doing with the neighbors.

Once I was ready. I started to head towards the neighbors' house. The Residence we were in was very large. It had a strange decoration: armor, swords, spears, many crosses, crossbows and chandeliers with real candles.... I was a bit afraid to see so many weapons together and not to mention the fire of so many candles!

 

The sun was barely visible, but it was still hot. I had a blouse, shorts and trainers. Yes, I had put on some makeup, because after they saw me in such a deplorable state, after the hours of travel and how bad I felt when I arrived ... my face was scary.

I left the residence. I was on the sidewalk when I realized, that indeed, I did not know what house TaeHyung was in. I stood in the middle of the path looking both ways, when suddenly I saw it: no, it was not my brother; it was a guy from another planet. Tall, dark redhead, good complexion, extremely good-looking: shirt, leather jacket (it was not necessary because it was hot, but who cares), jeans and boots. He was watching me and for a few seconds there was nothing but his intense gaze, until he smiled, with the most wonderful and beautiful smile I saw in my entire life and I felt a great earthquake. Could it be possible for someone like that to exist? It went beyond the physical beauty. This guy had something. To my surprise, he entered to the house next door. Could it be true?