FAQ

Who's Your Bias?

Here we will post answers to Frequently asked questions (FAQs). 

We will add to this when needed (Newest updates at the top!)

 


Frequently Asked Questions


 

 

Posting the results

The results of the poll will be posted little by little, both for your sake and ours, because there will be a lot

Please check the index for what has been posted already.

We will probably be posting until the end of the year at least, so we hope you stay patient, but excited! *^^*

 

 

Can you still participate in the poll?

The poll is still open for participation, we always need more answers, so join the fun here.

There are so many more results that are going to be posted for all of the bands, so your answer will be super useful. Every answer counts!

We kindly remind you to please answer only once, otherwise it will be harmful to the results of your favorite groups and biases. If you accidentally answered twice (or more), please let us know by commenting in here, or contacting either one of us (B2theANG or 2PM2PM2PM) with a PM or on our wall. That way it can be fixed! :) 

 

 

How many bands you stan

Some people apologized for not knowing all the bands, and we want to make it clear that this is absolutely not necessary. We never expected everyone to know everybody. Every answer counts. So thank you for answering!

 

 

Number of bands in the poll

Many people wanted more boybands to be included, while others thought the poll was already too long.

When we first started planning this, we had a long list of boybands we wanted to include. But we couldn't really expect people to answer a poll that was two hours long, so we had to cut it down (believe that it hurt us the most). We tried to be fair, and include all the boybands that are most active on AFF, and then a couple of others for various reasons. Overall we reached a pretty good balance and now also very nice statistics too, thanks to all you guys!

 

 

Girlgroups

We have been asked to do another poll for girlgroups. Unfortunately we don't have the time to do that since this boyband poll is eating up all our free time.  But we do agree that it would be awesome if there was also a poll for girlgroups, so if anyone is willing to step up and do it, feel free to use anything from our poll that you find useful, and we are happy to put up an advertisement for it in here. 

 

 

Improvements

We have been sent some good suggestions for improvements. But given the structure of the poll, it is impossible to change anything mid-way because that would completely mess up our statistics and analysis. So we hope you understand that the poll cannot be changed.

(One unfortunate consequence of this, is that new NCT members cannot be added. We are very sorry about that ㅠㅠ)