Chapter 14

30 Days Fated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Day 12

 

 

I took a sip of my cold water, we been reciting the cheer/dance choreography for a hour now. You would have assumed we would be done with it, however members of our cheer squad definitely needed extra help. If it wasn’t for Lisa who proposed that we stay behind to help the others I would have been home by now.

 

 

“So Jennie are you coming alone tonight?” Chungha asked but I knew she meant it more as a teasing way.

 

 

“Well Chungha, I don’t know why my personal life would be so much of a concern to you, when clearly you should be focus on perfecting the routine that you have failed to synchronize this past hour.” I said at this point losing my patience. I can hear the ohs and gasps from the others.

 

 

“I- Im just asking since it’s obvious you are going to win the winter ball queen title. Just wanted to make sure you have a partner so we would vote for him.” She replied in the most hidden fake way.

 

 

I slightly smirked “Well ladies if you are so concern about me don’t be, I have my date ready for tonight. Maybe we should go back to this choreography shall we?”

 

 

—————————————————————

 

 

So it was exactly 5:50 pm when I had finished getting ready. I made sure to prepare myself with time since I didn’t want to mess with the dead line Sehun had given me, heck I simply didn’t want him to change his mind about going to the dance with me.

 

 

I give myself a last look at the mirror satisfied with the final product. I was wearing a silk long tight open back ivory dress with a dress cut that goes to the upper knee. My long brown hair was styled in loose curls. As for my make up I had a natural look with a red lipstick as a statement. My heels were beige open cut shoes with diamonds. Thank God I decided to get my nails done early this afternoon.

 

 

Before I knew it the doorbell rang my heart started to pound harder, I took a deep breath before answering.

 

 

I could have sworn that my mouth almost fell off. I was looking straight into the most perfect living being. Handsome was really a understatement on how Sehun currently looked. If I was surprised I can only imagine how the rest of the school will be.

 

 

He was wearing the navy blue suit I had given him pair with a button down ivory shirt which had the first three buttons undone. Paired with a tan leather belt that match the tan leather shoes I had gift him.

 

 

“Are you ready to go? Oh wait before we go these are for you.” He asked me while handing me a beautiful boutique of red roses.

 

 

I nob my head pretty speechless at the moment. Sehun definitely took me off guard. I was definitely not expecting him to bring me flowers. I smiled at him and I can tell the awkward tension he had was soon gone.

 

 

“Thank you! They are beautiful.”

 

 

 

“Alright Jennie, it’s time to go.” Is all he said. I didn’t take his change of topic in a negative light. Because any one who knew Sehun would know is something he does when he feels uncomfortable. Heck he doesn’t express his feelings much or at all.

 

 

—————————————————————

 

 

We were outside my house when Sehun leads the way and opens a white Nissan car that looked brand new. I’m assuming this is his mother’s car but I haven’t seen it before.

 

 

“New car?” I asked

 

 

Sehun nob his head “I was saving up for it for a while now bought it a few days ago, however had it in the mechanics they needed to fix it up since it wasn’t really a brand new car.” He answered.

 

 

“Well I like it.” I said truthfully the scent that the car gave out was cozy and calming. It just really smelled like Sehun. The scent that Sehun gave me was a smell mix of lavender and chamomile.

 

 

“Really?” He asked in disbelief.

 

 

“Yes really.” I said with a reassuring smile.

 

 

We finally arrived to the school parking lot which was already filled up. By the school entrance I can see most of the school still outside waiting I’m assuming for others to come. Sehun parks and opens the car door and offers me a hand. I smiled hugely as I take his hand to help gather my balance. I can sense others eyes on us. As I walked I hold Sehun hand with a stronger grip just to reassure him that everything was going to be alright.

 

 

I can tell others stares were not only giving attention to me but to him as well. Beautiful was an understatement on how Sehun looked. I was more than aware of it since I always noticed that about Sehun way before today. Today was simply the day that others will also see his beauty.

 

 

—————————————————————

 

 

As we stepped inside the school hall, I shift my attention to Sehun ignoring the surprised, awed, and envious stares of others.

 

 

“So what exactly do we do here?” Sehun asked breaking the silence.

 

 

I simply shrugged “let’s just make this night memorable. Simply ignore that the others are here and that it’s just me and you on a dance.”

 

 

“You know I don’t dance Jennie.”

 

 

“Everyone knows how to dance Sehun. You just got to try. And I would gladly teach you if you let me.”

 

 

Before I can hear Sehun reply. I can see an annoying presence in front of us.

 

 

“So you weren’t kidding you do got a date.” Chungha said in surprised.

 

 

“Yes now if you excuse us we are going to go say hi to Lisa and Jungkook.” I said.

 

 

“I’m assuming you can’t stand her.” Sehun said as we made our way to Lisa’s table.

 

 

“Nope, not at all if you really wanted to meet someone who is what defines negative popularity, bratty, spoiled, and got everything she wanted easily it’s her. Kind of how you first labeled me with out really getting to know me”

 

 

I can tell I somewhat hurt Sehun with my comment.

 

 

“Look I’m sorry, but you really had me all wrong initially.”

 

 

Sehun nob his head in agreement. “Sorry, I’m trying Jennie.” Is what he said while I continued to hold his arm and made our way to Lisa and Jungkook.

 

 

I decided to sit with Lisa and Jungkook. And a couple of other players from the basketball and hockey team plus their dates was probably the best option. Before I knew it Sehun was easily chatting with Jinyoung another scholar and hockey player. I was almost starting to believe that this was all meant for Sehun and as we spent more time in ease with our table, I can sense that Sehun was starting to warm up to the others. And this is exactly what he needed.

 

 

On the other hand I can sense the stare Jisoo was sending me from the table across the other side. She was seating with the other cheerleaders and their dates specifically Chungha and her date. I couldn’t really tell if she was disappointed, upset, annoyed or mad. But one thing for sure I wasn’t regretting any of my decisions.

 

 

As for the guys Jungkook, Jinyoung, Younghae, Bam Bam and Sehun were getting along. Me and Lisa smiled at each other. I was aware Lisa was always the match maker and the mood maker for these moments I was glad to have her around. As for the other ladies I remember Nayeon the worker from the cafe she smiled at me and before we knew it we were chatting away.

 

 

—————————————————————

 

 

“It’s time that I steal our captain from you Sehun.” Jisoo came up as demanding as possible.

 

 

“Alright, babe I know you will do great so I’m not going to say good luck cause you don’t need it. Just come back soon.” He said teasingly and sarcastically of course with a slight smile. Again this side of Sehun was one I needed to get myself used to and one that I can easily melt.

 

 

Lisa and I followed Jisoo to the dance floor as we prepared for the performance. But before the performance started we quickly changed in to our black spandex shorts and cheer team jackets with of course our white cheer gym shoes. Just like a breeze the cheer team performance went by smoothly of course Chungha finally behaved so it made everything easier.

 

 

After the performance was over me and Lisa quickly left the stage to go back into our gowns, others simply decided to stay in there performance outfit. As we made our way back to the table, I was greeted by a smiley Sehun.

 

 

“You did well.” Is all I heard him say before he returned to his serious self. I don’t know exactly what was going on in Sehun’s mind but before I knew it he came closer to me and whispered “I’m going to do it, I’m going to try out for the hockey team.” My excitement couldn’t be contained I simply squealed and jump, and before I knew it I was huging Sehun tightly.

 

 

—————————————————————

 

 

I let go of Sehun not really knowing what reaction would I get from him. I simply saw him smirk as he simply took a sip of his water. Befo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter