Chapter: 1

30 Days Fated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you sure about what you are going to do? You know I don’t really trust my brother’s judgment, plus you promised Auntie Hee Ae that you weren’t going to go to these kinds of places anymore.” I heard my annoying yet lovely cousin Kim Jisoo nagged at me once again.

 

“Yah Kim Jisoo, what are you my moral conscious? Come on live a little and get with the program. This is not the first time I lied to mom yet break one of the many promises I had made to her.” I replied as I rolled my eyes. I looked into the mirror to put on the final touch to my natural makeup. A girl can never go wrong with red lipstick right? I take a final look at the mirror satisfied with how I look.

 

“So you have a choice my lovely Jisoo you either come and accompany me and your brother or chicken out and go out with your preppy fake friends on that girl night out.” I exclaimed as we both get out of my black and gold Lamborghini. We both make our way towards our school entrance only to be greeted by the envious or admirable expressions from girls and well the whistles and the idiotic guy face expressions.

 

Seoul Elite High Academy, on the exterior it might be looked upon as the most prestigious high school in the whole South Korea region. Where only the top and fitted individuals are able to attend. However, in reality, who ever gets the chance to get to know the interior of this school will be ashamed to find out that Seoul Elite High Academy is majority filled with a bunch of snobs. The current population in this school consist of an undeniable 75% acceptance rate for those who daddies own the most top businesses and stocks not only in South Korea but worldwide. Majority of the students might actually become top heirs in the future, or better labels the snobs, brats, arrogant, and control power hungry individuals. While 15% of the school population is just plain average coming from a middle-income social class family. They don’t only need to try to keep their grades up if they don’t want to get red-listed for a school warning. You know the saying of three warnings and your out well that is our school policy when it comes to those in the 15%, most of these students’ families are also in debt with loans in order for their child to get the “best education”.  If you thought the wealthy students were the ones to watch out for take a better guess, those in the 15% are plain fakers, they will fake it till they make it, making them just as horrible as those in the 75%. Then lastly, we have those in the 10% perhaps the greatest minds, intellects, high patience, enduring, and most targeted individuals in the whole school or as the schools simply label as the scholars. They definitely have no choice but to get the perfect grades and test scores in order for them to keep their scholarship and well simply not to get booted out. Among the rest of the school population the scholars are seen as nothing, the worst of the worst, but in this school of fakes, those who come from a lower class family are probably the best to befriend.

 

It has been three years since I moved back to Seoul and this will be my third school year at Seoul Elite High Academy. One thing that I have no doubt about ever since I first attended this school was that things weren’t always fair. You constantly see things that make you want to punch some in the face every three minutes or at least call out their bulls*hit. You either have already labeled me to be part of the 75% of this school or you are perhaps wondering what is my label in this school. The moment I stepped into this building I became an instant sensation, the new trendy typical popular girl who was first solely praised because of my looks or because my father was the CEO of YG. My first step in this school consisted of me being surrounded by people who solely were trying to benefit their own interest. Luckily for me, I had Kim Jisoo my lovely yet annoying cousin, my first and only true friend here. For the past three years, I tried to go out of my way to  prove myself in this school I didn’t want to be labeled as the typical bratty dumb pretty rich girl who only cares about her looks and fake friends.

 

The moment I stepped into Seoul Elite High Academy, I aim to show who Jennie Yang truly was with absolute no fakeness in my persona. During my first quarter, I managed to prove myself to be smart obtaining straight A’s and top test scores placing me at my current place of being top 3 in overall class rank. My class rank was and still is quite shocking for the others because they keep wondering why a girl who belongs in the 75% snobby rich school population has high grades they simply assumed I cheated or that my parents pay for extra tutors. And well for extra curriculum activities before coming back to Seoul I was part of a competitive national gymnastics team, sadly the only thing close to that in Seoul Elite High Academy was cheerleading. So I became the first girl to ever get the title of becoming captain of the varsity cheerleading team during her sophomore year in high school.

 

As for my attitude, I would say that I am reserved, quite intimidating if you only look at me from the exterior. I tend to mind my own business, and because I promise my parents to not get into trouble I held back from punching people in the face or simply get into a confrontation. But occasionally I do tend to use my power as a popular girl to stop certain people from doing harm to those who don’t deserve it. I just do things on the download and tend not to go public about how I help stop certain scholars from being bullied by those in my social class. But in Seoul Elite High Academy because I tend to stick to my self or with Jisoo and avoid f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter