Angel's & Devil's Oh My ~

Why must it be you?

L.Joe's POV:

After everyone got their readings we all walked out of the Tarot reading place. Once we left -- Dongsun & Jihae could not stop talking about it. 

"So what did she say for you ??" Dongsun asked Jihae. "She told me that I'll go through a few hardships but I'll over come them with the help of someone I love ~" Jihae said, all happy. "What did she tell you ?"

Dongsun then frowned alittle. "She said that I should stop being so greedy because in the end, I'll get hurt ~" he then sighed. "I dont even know what she meant by that ~" he sighed again. "I guess we'll never know ~"

"What about you Soojin ~" Jihae said. "What did she say about you ?" Soojin then shrugged her shoulders. "Nothing much ~" she said. "She just said I should do something productive with my life ~"

"Mwo ~?!?!" I heared Mihee say. "Really ?? She said that to me too... Well that & I should go find a boyfriend -- but she also said that i shouldnt look too far becasue that guy could be in my life already ~" I then could feel Dongsun look at me. I side eyed him. "Can i help you ?" i asked. He let out a nervous chuckle. "What did she tell you hyung ?"

*Flashback*

She grinned as i tilted my head alittle. "Dont look.... Let her find you. Once she finds you, she'll try her hardest." I raised a brow. "Hardest for what ? That can mean many things ~" I said. She then smiled again. "You'll find out soon ~"

Great ~ just great ~

*End Flashback*

"That i should drink more milk ~" I lied. "Since I neglected milk when I was younger -- she said that if i want to get taller ~ I should start drinking milk ~" I then heard Mihee scoff alittle. "Even that's not gonna help ~" Mihee said. I then turned around & glared at her. She then glared back. Soojin & Jihae then sighed.

"L.Joe ~" Soojin said as she pushed me forward. "You're gonna get wrinkles if you keep glaring at Mihee like that ~" I then sighed. "Well ~ If she kept shut -- I wouldnt glare at her on the first place ~" Soojin then shook her head. "So much anger for such a short boy ~" I then gritted my teeth, "Quit. Calling. Me. Short."

Soojin then chuckled alittle. "Hold back 3 times right ~" She said. I then sighed. "Hey ~~" Jihae said. We both looked at her as she pointed at a music store. "Can we go in here ? I needa buy something real quick ~" We all nodded & followed Jihae in. Once we got in, everyone went their seperate ways. I was walking around when I saw the "new album" rack. I was walking towards it but to my surprise, Mihee was there holding Big Bang's new album. She likes Big Bang ? I wonder which member she lik--- Why do i care ~ Pssh ~

I was about to walk away but i then heard something that caught my attention. "I want G-Dragon's version of the album ~" I stopped walking & looked at Mihee who was looking at the album sadly. She then sighed. "Why is this album so expensive ~?"

I sighed. "Because It's made out of metal stupid ~" i said aloud. My eyes grew wide as I saw her head shot up. Crap ~ I was suppose to think it ~ not say it ~ Way to go L.Joe ~ Way to go ~ She was about to turn aroun but I quickly fell to the ground hoping & praying that she didnt see me. I then started crawling towards the trot music area.

Once I got there, I peaked my head alittle to see if Mihee was still looking around. She was staring at the place I last stood. I sighed. "Thank god I moved out of there ~" i whispered to myself. She then turned her head to me & I quickly looked down & grabbed a random album. "Ya ~ L.Joe ~" She said. I then looked at her annoyed. "What do you want ~?" I said, coldly.

She then sighed & shook her head. "Nothing ~" She said. "If it was nothing then why'd you call me ?" i asked. She then rolled her eyes, put the album back & walked away. I then walked over to the new released rack & picked up G-Dragons copy of the album. I didnt know she likes G-Dragon -- GD's like my idol ~

I then looked at her as she was talking to Jihae then back at the album. Hmmmm.... I wonder ~

Mihee's POV:

I walked over to where Jihae was at & kneeled down with her. "What are you looking at ?" I asked her. "I'm looking for that Super Junior album i had my eye on ~" she said, not taking her eyes off the rack. "Ahh ~" she said then grabbed Super Junior's "Mr. Simple" album. "At long last ~" she said. "I finally found it ~" she then started hugging it like it was her child.

I looked at the album then at her. "That's one big album ~" I said. She then looked at me & nodded. "It is ~ & the CD is so small ~" I felt my eyes grew wide. "Why did they make it so big then ?" Jihae then looked at the album she was hugging then she slowly looked at me. "I dont --" she was then cut off & she started smiling.

I rasied a brow & tilted my head aittle. "What are you smiling about ?" i asked curiously. She then looked at me "L.Joe was looking at you ~" she said. I tilted my head alittle more & turned around to find him looking at the big bang album i was looking at not to long ago he then put it back then walked away.

I looked back at Jihae. "He wasnt looking at me ~" i stated. "He was looking at the album ~" Jihae's shoulders then sunk as she let out a sigh. "Yes he did ~" she said, "I saw it ~"

"Saw what ?" Jihae jumped alittle at Soojin's voice. "OMO ~" Jihae said, "You freaking scared me ~" Soojin chuckled alittle. "Sorry ~ Now ~ Who was looking at who ?"

"I just saw L.Joe looking at Mihee... He wasnt glaring at her Soojin, He was looking at her like he was either thinking or considering something ~" Soojin then tilted her head alittle. "Doesnt that mean the same thing ?" Soojin asked as she looked up. Jihae then stomped her feet. "Who cares ~ L.Joe just looked at her ~"

"You guys are acting like it's the end of the world ~" I said as I crossed my arms. "What if he starts to like you ~" Soojin said. I then scoffted. "Haa ~ Him liking me ~" I said. "I dont want no devil to like me ~ I want an angel to like me ~ Like Woohyun ~ He's an angel ~ I'm an angel ~ Therefore we must be together ~"

Soojin & Jihae then started chucked. "Sure ~" they said in unison. "Whatever you say Mihee ~" Jihae said.

"Whatever get's you through the day Mihee ~" Soojin said. I then pouted. 

"I am an angel ~"

---------------------------------------------------

I FINALLY UPDATED ~!!! OMO ~ I havent updated in a freaking month ~!! I'm so sorry ;~: Anyways ~ I really like that photo of L.Joe ~ He looks so chubby & cute & ;~;

I dont really have much to say so yeah ~ xD

Ignore all those spelling & grammar errors ~ That I'm lazy to fix ~

*Comment & Subscribe ~