To You

Why must it be you?

Mihee's POV:

"WAAAAAA ~" L.Joe said as he began to look around the festival. "I havent been in a festival for like the longest time ~!!!!" he said, aloud. He then started talking to himself like the stupid, weird & dumb person he is. "I wonder what I should eat first? I havent eaten kimchi yakisoba in a while... I wonder if they sell those here... I've also wanted to try Vanilla green tea patbingsu ~!!!"

I raised a brow as I looked at Soojin. "The hell is wrong with that kid ?" I asked her. "Is he on drugs or something ?" Soojin then scoffted. "Ya... Didnt you hear him ?" she asked as I tilted my head. "Hear what ?" I asked. Soojin then said sighed. "Ya ~ I know that you think L.Joe's good looking & all but can you at least listen to him ?" I then hit Soojin on her shoulders. "Ya ~" I said, "Can you quit teasing me & just tell me what he said ?"

She then rolled her eyes. "He said that he hasnt been in a festival for a long time so of course he's excited ~" Soojin said then shook her head. "Aish ~ Chincha... Love has made you deaf my friend." I then hissed at her as I folded my arms. "So -- You're going to tell him how you feel ?" Soojin asked. I then looked at her like she has gone crazy or something. "Why should I ?" I said, then scoffted. 

"You wont be in a relationship with that attitude ~" she said as she pushed me forward, almost bumping into L.Joe. I looked back & glared at her. Soojin then smirked & looked at Jihae. A smile then formed on Jihae's lips. My eyes widened. Ya... What are these devils planning ?

"Ahhh ~~ Jagiya ~" Soojin said, "Look it's a duck ~" she then grabbed Chunji's arm & pulled him somewhere. At the same time, Jihae pointed the other direction. "Myungsoongie-ya ~" Jihae said, "Look ~!!!!" then did the same as Soojin did to Chunji. "Yah ~!!" I said aloud & pouted.

"Mihee-ah ~" I heard L.Joe say. I flinched alittle to find his face next to my ear. He then looked at me then forward. "Where did they go ?" He asked. My upper lip twitched. To hell... They all went to hell ~ "I dont know ~" I said, unamused. I then heard him sigh. "Well... It's no use looking for them here -- since... This place is packed with people & it will take forever just to find them..." he then looked at me as he continued. "Let's go have fun ~" He then turned around & started walking & I followed behind him. Fun ? That's freaking impossible when I'm with you ~

L.Joe's POV:

"So... How do you shoot ?" Mihee asked me as the guy handed her a toy gun. I then showed her the position on how to hold it. "You do it like this then shoot ~" I said as I aimed for the bear & pressed the trigger... & Sadly... I missed...

I then heard Mihee laughing as I messed up my hair. "Ya ~!!" I said as I looked at the bear. "Are you serious ~?" Mihee then nudged me. "Are you sure you know how to do this ?" she said in between laughs. "Ya ~ I wasnt ready ~" I said. She then shook her head. "Ahh ~ L.Joe... You dont needa lie ~"

I then crossed my arms. "Fine... then you shoot ~" I said. She then blinked. "But i told you that I dont know how ~" she said. I then rolled my eyes as I walked towards her. I then made her aim for the panda. I put my arm around her shoulder & helped her aim for the panda. "Are you aiming for the panda ?" I asked her. She then nodded. I then made her place her hand near the front of the toy gun. "Ohkae... So you just aim & shoot ~" I said. "Now press the tigger ~"

She then did what I said & she shoot the panda down. "OHH ~!!" She said as she put the gun down. "I shot it ~!!!!" She then looked at me. "You shot it ~" I said. She then hugged me which took me off guard. "OMO ~ OMO ~!!!" She said still hugging me. She let go. "I actually shot it ~" she said. I just stood there, shooked, as my heart began to race. She just hugged me...

The guy then handed her a panda stuffed animal. Mihee then accepted it & said thank you to the guy. She then looked at me as she raised a brow. "What's wrong with you ?" She asked as she stepped forward alittle. I stepped back & shook my head. "Nothing ~" I said as I began to rub my tummy. "I'm just hungry ~" I lied.  "Oh ~" she said. "Well... then let's go eat ~" she said as she hooked her arm with mine & started walking. "What should we eat ?" she asked. "I dont know about you but I'm craving for meat ~" I then looked at her. "Me too ~"

She then looked at me & smiled. "Meat it is then ~" She said. We then went towards a canopy that sold good looking meat. An ahjumma walked towards us. "& what would you guys like ?" she asked us politely. "What do you prefer ?" Mihee asked. "It depends on the persons apetite ~" she said as she passed a guy a plate. I then chuckled & polnted at her. "She eats like a pig ~" I said. I then felt Mihee glaring at me. "Ya ~" she said, "So do you ~"

The ahjumma then laughed alittle. "Then I recommend the ramen yakisoba with galbi ~" she said. I then nodded. "Can I get two of that then ?" She then nodded, "With kimchi ?" she asked & we both nodded. She then gave us our food & two pairs of wooden chopsticks & we gave her some money. "Eat well ~" she said. "Ne ~" Mihee said. We then sat at an available table & started eating. After a few minutes of eating, our stomachs became full & there was still some food left on our plate.  I sighed as I put my chopsticks down & grabbed my bottled water. "Looks like I know what I'm eating tmrw ~" I said.

Mihee then sighed. "Same here ~" she said, "I feel like my stomach's going to explode ~" I then laughed. She then looked at me. "Ya ~" she said, "Let's go to the wall full of lanterns ~" I then nodded. "Sure ~" I said as we stood up, covered our food & started walking. After a few minutes of walking we reached the wall that was filled with hung paper lanterns. In a way, it was like the namsan tower. People come here & write on the paper lanterns then hang & light them. The only difference was that it can be both for singles, & couples. A guy who worked there then handed us a paper lantern & two pens.

He then pointed at the lady handing out candles. "Go to her once you guys are done writing on it ~" A guy then tapped on his shoulder. He turned around & faced him. "They need you up front ~" said the guy & just like that they left. Mihee then looked at the paper lantern I was holding. "So what should we write ?" she asked as I shrugged. "I dont know ~" I said as I sighed. "We can write L.Joe's the best ~"

Mihee then smirked as she took the paper lantern away from me. "& I'll just cross your name out & replace it with mine ~" she said. "Ya ~" I said. I then had an idea of what to write. "Give me ~ I know what to write now ~" I said. She then handed it to me as I took it & started to write on it. I wrote the sentence "What will you do if I told you that i'm starting to like you? Will you accept my heart? Or would you reject it completely?" on the lantern, but in English so Mihee wouldnt understand. I'm actually thankful that I'm kinda fluent in English... Even though my grammar can be so off...

"Ya ~" Mihee said, "What the hell are you writing ?" I then chuckled alittle then looked at her. "You figure it out ??" I said. Her shoulders then sank. "I cant understand English well ~" she said, "What you wrote honestly looks like nonsense to me because I cant understand it ~" I then smriked. "Well -- Too bad for you then ~" I said. "You wont know what I wrote ~" She then pouted then messed up her hair. "Aish ~!! I'm Korean ~ English doesnt matter to me ~"

I then laughed alittle & handed it to her. "Just write something ~" I said. She then began writing small, simple words like "I love you Woohyun" & "Woohyun will fall for me, just watch." In a way, I kinda expected her to write it, but the last one she wrote really threw me off. Once she showed me, I started laughing. "You just ate ~!!" I said. She then laughed too. "Well... I didnt know what else to put -- So i just put Give me food ~" she said.

"Ahhh ~" I said as tried to calm myself. i pushed her over to the lady & the lady handed us a small candle & a lock for the bottom. We place the candle on the middle of the lock & twisted it so it could stay in place. We then lit the small candle & twisted the lock on the lantern. We both then took a picture of us with it then hung it.

"Yay ~" she said, "My first lantern..." She then showed me her phone. "Look... I took a picture of the words "Give me food" & it's now my lock screen image ~" she said. I then laughed as I shook my head. "Aish ~ You're a pig when it comes to food ~" I said. She then pouted. I then felt my heart skip a beat. "No I'm not ~" she said, cutely.

I was about to say something... but I heard a voice calling out my name... A voice... I haved heard in a while & I voice that I hate...

"Byunghun ?"

-----------------------------------------------------------

*I made up some of the food L.Joe was yapping about... I mean, I know how to make Kimchi Yakisoba... I taught myself how I dont know if there's such a thing called Vanilla Green Tea patbingsu though... So.... Hahaha ~
*I also dont know if Korea has a lantern festival too... I made that up so ~
*Patbingsu = It's a korean dessert (click here to find out more)
*Galbi = Korean Babeque (click here to find out more)
*Namsan Tower = It's a tower in Korea where couples put padlocks on the gate (?) (Just... click here... I'm horrible in explaning ~ xD)

CLIFF. HANG. ER. Wooooo ~!!! :D

I havent had a cliffhanger in such a long time ~ So tada ~!!! A cliffhanger... Please... Dont kill me, Lemme marry Chunji then wait 5 years then kill me ~ xD Ahh ~~ Just joking ~

I've been updating this story alot lately.............. So that means... I need to update my other fanfics... So you guys have to wait till I update again ~ :D

Anyways, Ignore the grammar & spelling errors ~

*Comment & Subscribe ~