Is it just a phase?

Why must it be you?

L.Joe's POV:

We all threw our trash away & Mihee was always right behind me. I looked at her to find her smiling at me. I blinked a couple times. "Can... I help you ?" I asked her as I looked at her weirdly. She then shook her head still smiling at me. "No ~" she said, "It's ohkae ~"

I then raised a brow. "Then why do you keep looking at me like that ?" I asked. She then tilted her head. "Why ?" she asked. "Is it wrong ?" I then shook my head. "No..." I said, "But werent you mad at me this morning ?" She then giggled. "What ?" she said, "Me ? Made at my bestfriend ?" emphasizing 'bestfriend'. She then hugged me as I looked back the couples.

"Since when was I her bestfriend ?" I mouthed to them. They all shrugged their shoulders. Soojin then tugged on Chunji's uniform. Chunji looked at her as she pouted. "I thought I was her bestfriend ~" Soojin said, all sad. Chunji then pulled her into a hug. "She is ~" he assure her. "She is..."

I looked back at Mihee who was still hugging me. She's probably on her period.... Yeah... I blame her period for her acting all bipolar ~

Mihee's POV:

I looked at the girls that were interested in L.Joe. The gave me a dirty look as I sticked my tounge out to them. That's right ~ I'm closer to your percious L.Joe then you are ~

We all then walked towards the exit of the cafetera & after we walked out the door. I let L.Joe go & shivered. "OMO ~" I said to myself, "I'm never doing that again ~" I then felt everyone looking at me, but I was looking at L.Joe, who was looking at me weirdly. "What do you want ?" I asked him. He then shook his head & walked away with Chunji & Myungsoo. Soojin then walked towards me. "Mihee ~" she said. "Are.... Are you feeling ohkae ?"

I looked at her. "Yeah ~" I said, "I'm perfectly fine ~ What makes you ask that ~?" Jihae then walked next to Soojin. "Are you sure ?" Jihae asked. My shoulders then dropped. "Yes ~!!" I said, "I'm fine ~! Why do you guys ask me if I'm ohkae or not ?"

"Oh ~ I dont know ~" Jihae said, "You yelling at L.Joe this morning ~ then all of a sudden at lunch, you're all over him ~" Soojin then nudged me. "What was that whole thing about anyways ?" Soojin asked. "Why were you all over him at lunch ?"

"Nothing ~" I said. Jihae then gave me that, I'm-not-buying-it look. "Really ?" she said. I then sighed. "FINE ~" I said. "I over heard a conversation between two girls & they were talking about how great L.Joe is & it irritated me so I showed them who's boss ~"

Soojin & Jihae looked at eachother & a smirk formed on both their faces. They then looked back at me. "Well..." Jihae said. "Wasn someone jealous ~?" My eyes widened. "What ? Me ? Jealous ?" I defended myself. "I... I wasnt jealous ~" Soojin then scoffted. "& I thought you were the jealous type ~" She said as she folded her arms. "I wasnt jealous ~" I said again. 

Soojin then shook her head. "I dont even know why you're denying that you were jealous ~" she said, "Everyone in class practically knows you're starting to like him ~" My eyes then grew wide. Wha... THEY DO ? HOW ? WHY ? WHO ? MAN ~!!!! "Who... Who spread that lie ~!?!" I studdered. "I... I don like L.Joe."

Jihae then started to laugh & so did Soojin. "WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE LAUGHING ~?? I'M SERIOUS ~!! WHO SPREAD THAT LIE ~!!!" I yelled. "You're so easy to trick when it comes to L.Joe, Mihee ~" Jihae said. Her & Soojin then highfived each other. "That was daebak Soojin ~!!" Jihae said. I then pouted. "You guys are mean ~!!!" I said, as I walked away.

"Hey ~" Soojin said as they both walked next to me. "You studdered so that means you are starting to like him ~" I then scoffted. "Studdering doesnt mean anything ~" I said. Jihae then grabbed my wrist. I looked at them. "We're being serious Mihee ~" Jihae said & I can tell that they were being serious. "Are you starting to like L.Joe ?" Soojin asked. I sighed as I made my way towards the staircase & sat down.

"I guess...." I said, quietly. Soojin & Jihae then sat next to me. "I'll admit that I am starting to like him ~" I said to them. "But I will guarantee you.... he wont like me back & plus I cant tell him that ~" Soojin then patted my back. "We dont know how he feels... Only he does. & if you want to find out then we have to ask him ~" I then scoffted. "I just know he'll reject me ~" I said, "After all those things I did before plus today, he wont like a stubborn, short tempered girl like me ~"

"Well If you havent noticed ~" Jihae said as she stood up & faced me. "L.Joe's been nicer to you as the days go by... Maybe, he's starting to think differently of you ~" I then scoffted. "It's just an act ~" I said. "Trust me ~"

"You love who you love Mihee ~" Jihae said, "What's wrong with that ~?" I looked at her. "Yeah ~ & I love Woohyun" I then stood up. "Liking L.Joe is probably a phase because he suddenly became nice to me ~ Me liking him will fade anytime soon ~"

"What if your feelings for L.Joe doesnt go away ?" Soojin said, behind me. I then looked at her as she continued. "What if you start liking him more then your precious Woohyun ~?" I then looked down as I shrugged my shoulders & walked away. I could hear Jihae calling me to come back but I just ignored it. Liking L.Joe is just a phase Mihee ~ You'll get over it soon...... I hope......

Soojin's POV:

After Mihee walked away, Jihae started calling her name. "Mihee ~!!" Jihae said, "Mihee ~ Come back ~!!" I then stood up & walked where Jihae was at. Jihae then pouted at me. "Why did she walk away ?" Jihae asked. "I wasnt done talking to her ~"

I then chuckled lightly as I put my arm over her shoulder. "She's thinking ~" I assured her. "Just leave her -- She'll realize her that it isnt a phase ~" I then looked at her. "Gaja ~" I said, "The guys are probably looking for us ~"

Jihae then nodded as we made are way towards the hang out.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Ahhh ~ I'm so hungry ;~; I want fooooooooooood D:

Anyways ~ I updated after 4 days of disappearing ~ Uhuh -- I updated 4 days ago ~ So I'm going to stop talking & start eating ~!! :D

Ignore the grammar & spelling errors ~

*Comment & Subscribe ~ Comment please ~ :D