This Isn't A Dream Right?

Why must it be you?

Soojin's POV:

After the lantern festival... I noticed something different between L.Joe & Mihee. They dont fight, bicker or yell at eachother anymore but at the same time they're not talking to each other either. It's like they're purposely avoiding each other, but they really at it. It's like they're hiding something... but what?

I nudged Chunji who was sitting next to me. He then looked at me with those loving eyes of his. "Yes Jagiya ~?" He asked cutely. I blinked a couple times as I tried to not pinch his cheeks. "Do you know what's going on with L.Joe & Mihee ?" I asked. He tilted his head, looking confused. "Somethings going on between them ?" He asked. I then nodded.

"It's like they're both hiding something from us ~" I said, worriedly. Chunji then smiled alittle as he pinched my cheeks. "Ahh ~ Jagiya's so worried about her best friends ~" he said as he let go of my cheek & continued. "I'm pretty sure they arent hiding something from us. Knowing Mihee, if she was suppose to hide something, she would contemplate whether to tell you or not, but then in the end... she tells you anyways ~" I then sighed as I pouted. "I... guess so..."

I then looked at Mihee, who was keeping herself busy by drawing & then there's L.Joe, who's head was down. Ahhh Chunji's probably right, maybe I'm just worrying too much ~ I then heard the door open. I looked at the door to find our chemistry teacher walking in. She walked in front of class & did roll call.

"Kim Mihee ~" She called out. "Ne ~" I heard Mihee say. "Lee Byunghun ~" she called out again. It was quiet for a while till she called out his name again. "Lee Byunghun ~" I looked back to find L.Joe's head was still down, not moving an inch from the last time I saw him. I then heard a sigh from the front. I looked at the teacher as she spoke again. "Mihee ~" she said, "Can you wake up Byunghun for me ?"

I then looked back at Mihee to find that she made her eyes bigger, pointing at herself. "Me ?" she asked. "Yes Mihee You ~" our teacher said. "Now please wake him up ~" Mihee then awkwardly looked at L.Joe & started poking him. After the 5th poke, L.Joe still wasnt up. So Mihee punched his shoulder & he slowly looked up. "Aish ~" he said. "What the fu--" He was then stopped talking once he looked at Mihee.

Mihee's cheeks then turned into a bright red. I raised a brow. Mihee is blushing ? Since when does L.Joe make her blush ? What is this ? I then heard the teacher in the front clearing , making both L.Joe & Mihee breaking away from their gazes. "Lee Byunghun ~" she said again. L.Joe then looked at her. "Ne ?" he said. "Sleep early tonight ~" she said, "I dont want you to be sleeping when I'm teaching ~" L.Joe then nodded his head. "Ne ~" he said. She then continued roll call.

Once she was done, she looked at us. "As you all know, The school year is about to end &--" she was then cut off with the others cheering. She then calmed the class down so she can finish her anouncement. "Anyways, Since the school year is ending soon & you will all graduate soon, the other teachers & I are planning on giving you guys a trip ~" she continued.

The class went back to making a commotion till Jiyoung rasied her hand. "Yes Jiyoung ?" Our chemistry teacher said. Everyone in the class became quiet & waited for Jiyoung to ask her question. "Where will we be going for the senior trip ?" she asked. I looked back at our teacher as she smiled. "The place we're planning on going is Japan ~" she said. The class then cheered as she started to pass out papers. I took one & passed it back. Chunji then rested his head on my shoulder. "Waaa ~" he said, "I've never been to Japan ~"

I then chuckled alitte as I looked at him. "You look excited ~" I said as he nodded. Our teacher then started to talk again. "Make your parents fill these forms out in order for you to go... Arasseo ?" she asked the class. "Ne ~" we replied. She then left the classroom, & once she left almost everyone got off their seats & started roaming the room or walking out the room. Chunji & I walked over to where L.Joe & Mihee were at. 

"Ya ~~" Chunji said as he sat on L.Joe's desk. "We're finally going to Japan ~!!" L.Joe then smiled. "I know ~" He said. I looked at Mihee. "Are you excited ?" I asked, but she didnt answer me. She was staring at the ground as she started to seriously zone out. I then waved my hand in front of her face. She then blinked as she got her senses back & looked at me. Oh ~ Soojin ~" she said. "When did you--" I then quickly cut her off.

"Are you hiding something from me ?" I asked.

Mihee's POV:

"Are you hiding something from me ?" Soojin asked curiously. I then felt my heart beat faster. Crap... I didnt tell her about what happened last week ~ GAHHH ~ I then tilted my head. "What are you talking about ?" I asked her, trying to avoid the subject. She then gave me that look that she would always give me so that I can just spill it out... & it's kinda working. Damn you Soojin & that look... QUIT MAKING ME FEEL GUILTY ~!!! 

I quickly stood up, which made Soojin jump alittle. She then looked at me worriedly as I let out a small awkward laugh. "Hehehe ~" I laughed as I looked at the wrist. "Ohh... wont you look at the time ~ I need to be somewhere ~" I said. i then quickly got out the classroom & looked down. OMO... How am I suppose to tell Soojin about what happened at the damn festival when...

I then unknowingly bumped into someone & I quickly bowed. "Joesonghabnida ~" I said. I then heard this person chuckle. "No... I should be sorry ~" I blinked as I recongnized that voice anywhere. I looked up & there he was. Nam Woohyun, smiling at me with that bright & beautiful smile of his that makes my heart melt. "Ohh... Mihee ~" he said. I then felt my heart melting. Ohh the things you to me Woohyun ;~;

"Woohyun ~" I said, shyly. "I'm sorry... I didnt see you ~" which was true... I was looking down. He then chuckled. "We've been bumping into each other alot recently." he said. I then awkwardly laughed as I nodded. "Yeah ~" I said. He then smiled at me again. "Where are you headed to ?" he asked I then blinked as I looked around. "I'm... not sure..." I said. "I was... just... you know... Walking... Exercising ~" I then let out another awkward laugh. Oh god I'm lame... He started laughing. "You dont mind if I exercise with you then ?" he asked as he looked at me oh so innocently. I blinked as my heart beat started to increase.

"No..." I said. "Of course ~ The more the merrier ~" He then smiled as he turned around & we started walking to who knows where. "So are you going to that senior field trip ?" I asked. Woohyun then looked at me & nodded. "I've never been to Japan honestly, so this is a great opportunity for me ~" he said. "Are you ?" I then nodded. "Yeah ~" I said. "I've been to Japan once... but that happened when I was like 5 so I cant really remember anything ~" He then chuckled. "Are you doing anything after school ?" he asked. I then looked at him as I shook my head. "Why ?" I asked.

"I was wondering if you want to go to Myeongdong with me after school..." He said, "If it's not too much trouble." I blinked as I spazzed quiely in my head. Holy Pandas ~ Did he just ask me to hang out with him ? Me ?? OUT OF ALL PEOPLE ? LORD HAVE MERCY ON MY SOUL ~!!! THIS ISNT A DREAM RIGHT ? OMO... IF IT WAS... I WILL CRY TO THE HEAVENS ;~;

"Sure ~ I'll go with you ~" I said calmly. "I dont have anything to do after school anyways ~" He then smiled brightly as the bell rang. "Great ~" he said as he started to walk backwards. "I'll met you on the front gate then ?" He asked as I nodded. "Yeah ~" I said, as my heart started to race. "See you later Mihee ~" he said as he waved & turned around & walked away. I turned around as I went into the bathroom & squealed my soul out. I then left the bathroom & made my way in the classroom.


I am so sorry for not updaing ;~;

I was busy... with another fanfic... a... collab fanfic i made with my friend. It's called "Only Tears" (check it out & subscribe if it's interesting ~) I'm sorry... But I'm back.... Kinda. Since school starts on August 20th for me, I'll try & update as much as I can in this one small month I have ohkae ?

Ignore the grammar & spelling errors ~

*Comment & Subscribe ~