Not Understanding The Works Of Women

Why must it be you?

Mihee's POV:

After 2nd period was over, it was lunch. I changed into my uniform & grabbed my dirty clothes. I turned to Soojin who was already done & was waiting for me. "Gaja ?" I said. She then looked at me & nodded. She then stood up & placed her hand on my head. "Your head doesnt hurt anymore ?" she asked. I then nodded. "Yeah ~ It doesnt hurt..." I assured her. "More like my stomach hurts because it's empy ~" Soojin then laughed as she put her arm around my shoulder. "Let's go the cafeteria then ~" she said.

We left the changing room & went straight to the cafeteria. We got our food & we started to look around for the others. "Mihee ~ Soojin ~" I heard someone called out. I turned around to find Woohyun calling me over. "Ohh ~ There they are ~" I heard Soojin said. She was about to walk the other direction when I stopped her. She then looked at me. "What's wrong ?" she asked.

I then nudged my head at Woohyun's direction. She looked up & then looked at me. "Go sit with your prince charming ~" She said. She was about to walk again, but I stopped her. "But I dont want to go alone ~" I admitted.

Soojin then chuckled. "Just go Mihee ~" Soojin said. "You'll be fine ~ If you really need me... Just text me ~" I then sighed. "Fine ~" I said. Soojin then smiled then walked away. I then took a deep breathe. You can do this Mihee -- He just needs to look into my eyes... & he'll fall in love with me... I then made my way towards Woohyun's table. Once I got there, Woohyun smiled at me. "You called ?" I said. He then chuckled. "Yeah ~ I was wondering if you want to sit with us ?" he said. "If it's ohkae ~?"

I then nodded. "Yeah ~ I'll sit here ~" I said. Woohyun then scoot over to make some space for me. He then patted on the available spot. "Sit next to me ~" he said. I blushed as I sat next to him. "Where's Soojin ?" Woohyun asked as she fed himself some rice. "Ohh..." I said, shyly. "She went to sit next to her boyfriend ~"

"& A girl like you is still single ?" The guy with the light brown hair asked. He then stood up. "This is not right ~" he said. The guy with no eyes then pulled him down. "Shut up Hoya, you're too loud ~" Woohyun then waved his hand. "Dont mind them ~" he said. "They're idiots ~"

The guy with the dark blue hair then pointed at me. "Arent you friends with Myungsoo ?" he asked. I then nodded. The guy with small eyes then pointed at me. "Ahh ~~ So you're one of my cousins friends ?" I then tilted my head. "You're Myungsoo's cousin ?" He then smiled, which made his eyes disappear. "Yeah ~" he said. His smile then disappeard. "... Unfortunately ~" he continued. "He is so heartless & cruel -- He kicked me when I was sleeping once ~"

The guy with the really long bangs then laughed. "We know hyung... we were there ~" The guy with small eyes then pouted. Another guy patted his back. "Dont worry hyung ~" he said. The guy with no eyes then pouted. "I wonder what Jihae sees in him ~" The guy with dark blue hair spoke again. "Then again... he is only nice to her ~" then looked at me... or... i think he was. "My bad... how rude of us..." he said as I tilted my head. "We didnt introduce ourselves to you ~" He then lend out a hand. "I'm Sunggyu ~" I then took his hand & shook it.

The guy with light brown hair that patted Sunggyu back then waved. "I'm Howon... but... Call me Hoya..." I then blinked then nodded. They guy with dark blue hair then smiled. "I'm Dongwoo ~" he said. The guy with long bangs then came over to me & hugged me. "I'm Sungjong ~" he said, "& I'm the youngest ~"

Woohyun then looked at me. "I know you already know me -- but I feel left out so ~" He then lend out his hand. "& I'm Woohyun ~" I giggled as I shook his hand. "I'm Mihee ~"

"Ohh ~~" Dongwoo said. "Pretty name for a pretty girl ~" Sungjong then sighed as he made his way towards Dongwoo. "Quit flirting with girls you player ~" Sungjong said. Dongwoo sticked out his tounge. I chuckled as I began eating. They were all talking at once that it was hard to pay attention. I then overheard a conversation from two girls who were sitting behind me.

"Hey look... Isnt that L.Joe ~?" 

I turned around to find those 2 girls pointing at L.Joe, who was laughing away. "He's so cute ~!!!" One girl said. "I know ~!!" said the other. "He's also really good in basketball ~!!"

"I saw him play last period ~ He's so cute when he made that shot ~"

"I heard that he's going to join the basketball varsity team this year ~ I hope he does ~!"

"Do you think he has a girlfriend ? I wouldnt mind being his girlfriend ~"

"Me too ~!!! I wouldnt mind either ~!!"

I then rolled my eyes. Who wants to be L.Joe's girlfriend ~ You'll freaking suffer ~!!! I then felt someone touch my shoulder. I flinched alittle & found Woohyun looking at me. "Mihee ~" he said, "Are you feeling ohkae ?" I then nodded. "Yeah ~" I then took out my phone then looked back at Woohyun. "I should get going ~" I said, as I stood up. He then nodded. "Ohkae..." he said as he smiled, "See you around then ~"

I then nodded as I looked at the others. "Bye guys ~" I said. They all looked at me. "Aww ~" Sungjong said, "Leaving already ~!?" I then nodded. "I'll see you guys around school ~?" They all nodded & said their goodbyes. I went to drop my tray at the tray cleaning station. I then turned around & found that those two girls were still looking at L.Joe. I then suddenly felt irritated. Why do you people want to be his girlfriend ? Damn ~

I looked at the girls then back at the table where L.Joe, Soojin, Chunji, Myungsoo & Jihae was at. I then walked towards their table.

L.Joe's POV:

Myungsoo was telling a really funny joke, which made all of us laugh. "I remember the joke that I told you yesterday ~" I said, "The joke was like..."

"HAHAHAHA ~" Mihee laughed as she put her arm around my shoulder. "Ahhh ~ L.Joe ~ You're so funny ~" Mihee said as she sat next to me. I looked at her then looked at Soojin. Soojin was giving Mihee a confused looked then looked at me. "I dont know ~" She mouthed. "Dont ask me ~"

I then looked at Mihee who was smiling at me. I forced myself to smile at her & slowly turned my head. I didnt even finish the joke & she suddenly comes here acting all friendly with me & laughing at my unfinished jokes ? What is this ? Wasnt she mean to me this morning ? What's with the sudden change ? GAHHH ~ I dont understand the works of women ~!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------

Awww ~!!! Mihee was jealous ~!!!!! xD

Haha ~ L.Joe doesnt understand the works of women ~ Ahhh................ I seriously needa life here ;~;

I dont really know what to say so.... I hope you liked the chapter yeah ? xD

Ignore all the horrible grammar & spelling errors ~

*Comment & Subscribe ~