Secrets out?

Why must it be you?

Soojin's POV:

"I told you she's hiding something from me..." I said to Chunji, halfly glaring at him. He rubbed the back of his neck as he let out a small, awkward chuckle. "I don't know how girls are like, Jagiya, so how should I know?" I squinted my eyes at him then heard the classroom door open. I turned my head to look at the door & saw a happy & smiley Mihee skipping in & going to her seat. I watched her as she sat down. I tirned my head to Chunji to look at him. He looked back at me as he shrugged & mouth "I dont know..." He then turned around & went back to his seat.

I looked back at Mihee. She was finishing up her drawing with that ever-so happy smile on her face. I walked towards her & sat on the seat in front of her.  "What's with that smile on your face?" I asked. "Something happened?" Mihee then looked at me & nodded in much excitement. "Yes I am." I heard the door opening. I turned around to see the teacher walking in. I then felt a tap on my shoulder. "I'll tell you later at lunch" Mihee whispered. I turned my head to look at her, nodded then stood up to go to my seat. 

***

"So why were you so happy earlier?" I asked as I ate the lunch I made. Mihee & I were at the rooftop of the school. Her & I usually go there when we need to talk about something important or just get away from it all. Mihee ate her first bite of her lunch as she started to chew & look up at the wonderful tent that was giving us shade. "I have a date..... with woohyun tonight" she said with a smile. I felt my eyes growing wide. "Seolma..." I said. She looked at me & nodded in excitement. "IT'S TRUE!" she said loudly. "I was walking when I accidentally bumped into him. I didnt know what to say but something about exercising? oh my god, I don't even remember that part. ALL I REMEMBER WAS HIM ASKING ME IF I HAD ANYTHING TO DO AFTER SCHOOL & THEN HE MENTIONED MYEONGDONG!!!!!!!" She then started squealing loudly as I looked at her, suprised. Woohyun.... Mihee.... date...... whoa...... "How did you manage to do that....?" I asked her. "Get Woohyun to ask you out for tonight..." She smiled. "I'm telling you... AWKWARDNESS IS THE KEY OF STARTING A NEW RELATIONSHIP!!!"

I chuckled as I shook my head. I then remembered what happened at the lanturn festival. Chunji & I ditched Mihee & L.Joe so they could bond. "Oh.. I forgot to ask..." I said as I fed myself of my delicious & wholesome lunch. "How was your date with L.Joe?" I said then chewed. I looked up at Mihee to find her smile, completely gone but her cheeks were getting red. I looked at her as I raised an eyebrow. "What? Something happened?" I asked but she just stayed quiet.

She looked down on her food as she ate some more of it. She chewed as she looked at the buildings that was in front of us. "We saw his ex-grilfriend there.." She manage to say while there was food in . I continued looking at her as she continued. "It was really awkward standing there... when he & his ex talked... then that other girl made it more awkward... asking me if I was his girlfriend."

"What did he say?" I asked, my eyes not leaving her. She took a deep breathe & exhaled. "He said....." she hesitated. She then started mumbling. "I cant hear you Mihee..." I said, blinking. "Speak louder." Mihee looked at me then back at her food and mumbled even more. I sighed silently. Honestly Mihee........

Mihee's POV:

"Mihee freaking speak up. I cant hear the hell you're saying" Soojin commanded. I sighed. "Ohkae Ohkae!" I said & looked at her "He said I was his girlfriend, there happy?!?!?!" Soojin blinked at me as she slowly started to grin at me. I turned back to my food as I rolled my eyes as I fed myself. & the spazzing will begin in 3.... 2... 1.... "OH MY GOD!" Soojin exclaimed. "HAHAHA MY SHIP IS SAILING! ALL ABOARD THE BYUNGMI!" Byungmi..... Byungmi..... is she really.... "Byungmi?" I said looking at her as my eyes widen just a bit. She laughed & nodded her head "YES BYUNGMI!" She said "Look you two are going to be together no matter what"

I scoffed & rolled my eyes again "Unless he's Woohyun or Kim Soohyun there's no way in hell I'm ending up with that shorty." I then heard footsteps from behind & I was about to turn around but a voice spoke up. "I dont know why you're calling someone else a shorty when you're one yourself." L.Joe said as he sat next to me. I faked laugh as I looked at him "Ahha.. You're the one to talk shorty"

I heard movement on the otherside next to me. I look to see Soojin getting up & putting all her things away. "Where are you going?" I asked her. She looked at me "Another friend of mine texted me if we could meet each other to talk about a project" She said, putting her bag on. "I'll see you guys later?" She looked at L.Joe then back at me with that evil grin on her face. Friend my ... she's just leaving me with this idiot "Yeah see you later Soojin" I heard L.Joe say. Soojin waved & started walking away... leaving me & L.Joe all alone, in the cold cement.

It was quiet for a while... maybe even a little too quiet for my liking. I'm not used to the quiet but ever since the festival, we've been quiet to when we're around each other & we cant even look at each other in the eye. I sighed quietly as I started to think of a topic because honestly, the quiet is slowly killing me.

"So how--"

"Hey I--"

We looked at each other & I chuckled a bit. "You talk first..." He said & smiled softly. I then shock my head. "No no no. You seem like you had something important to say so.. you go ahead." I insisted. It was true though. All I was going to ask is how the weather was. I bet he had a better conversation starter then I did.

"So um... as I was saying." He started looking down as he started playing with his uniform pants. I watched him to do so as I raised a brow. He then took a deep breathe & looked at me "You wanna hang out after school today?" he asked.

My eyes widen & I swear they could fall out of my sockets any time soon. This was so sudden. Just moments ago we were kinda bickering about who was short enough to be called shorty. I mean... I know the answer was pretty obvious, but there's no harm on fighting back. But what got to me was...... Was he really asking me to go out with him later? "Uhh..." I ended up saying trying to not get my words mixed up since I tend to do that when I'm nervous. I didnt even know why I was so nervous about. I knew him since..... ever since! What's there to be nervous about him.... really?

"You dont have to answer now...." He ended up saying, cleary seeing I didnt know what to say. "Give me your answer later?" he continued on as he stood up. I nodded as I looked up at him. "Yeah... later" I ended up saying. He then left as I sat there thinking. Wait.... Woohyun.....


dadadada! I'm back!! Hey long time no see! Please dont kill me.

Sorry for making you guys wait half a year... I'm pretty sure you people were like "Oh she's not going to update" "Oh she left all of us hanging" haha yeah... Senior year really kept me busy & other things... coughvideogamescough I dont know... I sorta got lazy & I didnt feel like writing again. Yeah... I guess you can say that laziness has embedded into the very core of my existence & out my soul through my nostrils.... so... no engery or time to write stories... Until now!! well maybe.... Summer is here so expect updates from me.... in a weeks time.... maybe two.... ehh I dont know... We'll just see.

So comment, subscribe and press the story up! Yeah I came back to find that... & I dont know what that does but if you people would tell me what it is & how it works, I'll really appreciate it. Thanks for reading & supporting this story.