Made Up

Why must it be you?

Mihee's POV:

For the half of 1st period I would do nothing but write "I hate L.Joe" on that notebook of mine. I seriously had to convince myself that I hate L.Joe. I mean, I hate L.Joe. Stupid L.Joe ~! Making me talk nothing but nonsense ~!

Jang seonsungnim then picked up his chalk & faced the class. "Copy the notes that I'll write on the board ~" he said, as he faced his back to the class. "They'll be on the test next week ~" I sighed. Another test ? I then closed my notebook & put it aside. I shall write about my hate for L.Joe later... Now... I have to write notes ~

I took out my composition notebook & went to a clean page. I then took my lead pencil & I started to copy the notes on the board. After a few minutes of endless writing has passed, I suddenly had the urge to look at the right. Which is funny... because L.Joe sits next to me... on the right side. No.... Dont look..... I then stopped writing then closed my eyes. Be strong Mihee.... be strong.......

I then felt my head turning & I mentally scolded myself. I then opened my eyes to see L.Joe copying the notes on the board so innocently. I blinked a couple times & quickly looked back at the board & started to copy the notes again. The urge to look at L.Joe came back after writing two sentences. I sighed as I slowly turned my head on the right side.

I then started to throw every insult that I made up on my head. Haaaa ~ Look at that idiot ~ Why does he even try & study ~? I have a higher grade point average then he does.... He should quit now & fail in life. He'll be a hobo in the streets, begging people for money ~ HAHAHAHAHA ~ I can already imagine him living in a box with a shoe in front him... no... He's not worthy to have shoes.... He'll have a can in front of him & he'll ask people to give him money... but no one will give him money because he's so stupid & ugly so he'll starve himself too death... hahaha ~

A smile then crept on my face as I kept mentally insulting him. He then stopped writing & slowly turned his head at me. "What do want ?" he said. I blinked a couple times as I raised a brow. "What ?" I said, "Why would I want something from you ?"

He then gave me a weird look. "You're the one who's staring at me for the longest time ~" he said. I then scoffted. "I never stared at you... Why would I stare at someone ugly like yourself ?" I said. He then rolled his eyes. "Whatever ~" he muttered to himself. I scoffted as I went back on copying notes. Stupid L.Joe ~ Why would I stare at you ? You're such an idiot -- I swear ~

After 2 minutes passed, the bell rang signaling us that it's time for 2nd period. I got up & quickly went to my locker at the back. Once i put in my combination, I opened my locker & grabbed my clean clothes. I closed my locker & stood up. I turned around & I accidentally bumped into someone. "Oh ~" I said as I slowly looked up. "I'm sor--" Once I looked up I saw L.Joe's face. I stared at him for a while. Then that stare turned into a glare. "Move ~" I said as I pushed him aside. I then quickly walked out the classroom & paced towards the gym. I quickly went to the girls changing room & changed.

I sighed as I hung my uniform neatly on the hook & closed the locker. "Ohh ~ Mihee ~" I turned my head to find Soojin standing there. She looked at me from head to toe. "You're... dressed already ?" she asked as she made her way towards her locker, which was right next to mine. I then nodded. "Yeah ~" I said, "I just wanted to avoid someone today ~?" She then nodded. "Ahh ~" she said. " Your feelings for L.Joe ~?"

"Yeah ~" I said. I then realized what she said, & widened my eyes. "Wait what ?" She chuckled alittle as she took off her blazer & hung it on one of the hooks on the locker. "It's obvious that you're starting to like him ~" she said as she loosened her tie & removed her shoes. "I mean, If you dont shut your mouth, I'll shut it for you ?" she repeated the sentence I said to L.Joe earlier this morning. "It honestly looks like you're trying so hard -- just to hate him ~" Soojin explained as she hung her tie & blouse & put on a white V-neck & blue shorts.

I then scoffted as she closed her locker. "You. Know. Nothing." I said as I folded my arms. "I hate L.Joe ~ I will never like him ~ I love Woohyun... & that's that ~" I said, "Simple ~" She then smriked as she walked towards me. "Well ~ You know what they say ~" she said. She then leaned close to my ear. "The more you hate... The more you love ~" she whispered on my ear. My eyes widened as she stood up straight & smirked. 

"We're playing volleyball while the guys are playing basketball today ~" Soojin said as she walked passed me. My eyes followed her. "You've always wanted to be good in basketball right ?" I then nodded as Soojin continued. "You should ask L.Joe to teach you ~" she said. "He's really good & it's his favorite sport ~" I then felt my upper lip twitch. "Shut up ~" I demanded as I followed her out the door. 

Once we walked into the gym, the guys were already picking their teams for the basketball game. Apparently, L.Joe & Jungsu were the team captains.

"Byunghun ~" Kim seonsungnim said, "You go pick first while I get the girls associated ~" L.Joe then nodded like an idiot & pointed at Chunji. "Chunji ~!!" He said. I then sighed. Poor Chunji ~ His team would loose now because they have L.Joe ~ Kim seongsungnim then walked over to us & pointed at me & Gyuri. "You two will be the team captains ~" he said. "Pick your teams & start the first game ~" We then picked teams & started the game. & Of course Soojin is in my team. She did join the volleyball team at 8th grade.

Once our games started, I was so focused on our game... till I heard HIS voice. "Chunji ~ Pass it here ~" L.Joe said. I couldnt help but look & watched the guys play. Chunji passed the ball to L.Joe & he shoot a 3 pointer. I blinked as Chunji & L.Joe hi fived each other & started to run on the other side of the court. Hey... L.Joe's not that bad in basketball... What am I talking about ? Anyone can shoot a--

My thoughts then got cut of by Soojin's voice. "Mihee ~" She said. I was about to turn my head but I felt something hard hit my head. I then laid on the floor & blanked out.

--------------------------------------------------------

Mihee has serious issues ~ xD

But then again... she never really been in a relationship before... Not once in her life ~ So this feeling of love is new to her ~ Like I said, her being like this is just a phase ~ She'll get over it soon ~ Trust me ~

How's everyone's summer going along? Or how's school going along ? I know Philippines will start their school next week Wednesday ? If i'm not mistaken ? So for those who are going back to school... Study hard & try not to slack off ~ & for those who are currently on summer break like I am, Have a wonderful summer :3

Like always, Ignore the grammar & spelling errors ~

*Comment & Subscribe ~