Blame Him or Thank Him?

Why must it be you?

L.Joe's POV:

Soojin, Chunji & I were sitting in the nurses office. "Did she really get hit on the head hard ?" Chunji asked the nurse. The nurse then smiled as she shooked her head. "The ball wasnt that hard." The nurse said as she wrote things on the metal clipboard. "She'll wake up soon... but she'll probably have a headache once she wakes up ~" She then looked at us. "You guys can go back to the gym ~" she assured us. Soojin then shook her head. "Kim seonsungnim said he wouldnt mind if we stay here ~" The nurse then nodded her head & left us.

My eyes started to get itchy. I then remembered that I wasnt wearing my contacts. I then sighed as I digged in my pocket & grabbed my glasses. I'm glad I left these in here. I then wore my glasses & looked at Mihee, who was sleeping peacefully. Soojin then pointed to me & I looked at her. "You're wearing your glasses again ~" she said. I then lightly chuckled as I nodded. "Yeah ~" I said, "I forgot to wear my contacts & I remembered leaving my glasses in my pocket so... tada ~"

Soojin then chuckled as she looked at Mihee then back at both Chunji & I. "This wouldnt have happened if she was paying attention to the game ~" Soojin said as she shook her head. "You said she was staring at something before she got hit on the head... What was she look at ~?" Chunji asked.

Soojin then looked a me. I blinked a couple times. "What ?" I said. Soojin then smirked & looked at her boyfriend. "She was looking at him ~" she said. I then looked at her confused. "Who ~?" I asked. "Me ?"

Soojin then sighed. "Yes L.Joe ~" she said. "She was looking at you ~" I then blinked a couple times then I pointed at myself. "Why was she looking at me though ?" Soojin the shrugged. Mihee's head then started moving. We all then looked at her & waited for her to open her eyes.

Mihee's POV:

My head then started to hurt as I slowly opened my eyes. It took awhile for my eyes to adjust, but once it did, I saw the impossible. L.Joe looked at me with worried written all over his face. I then felt my eye twitch. "Mihee..." He said, "Gwenchana ~?"

"Yeah ~ L.Joe ~" I said, sarcastically. "I'm fine... Me, laying down with my head throbbing is totally fine ~" L.Joe then awkwardly looked at Chunji & mouthed to him "What did I do ?"

I then heard Soojin chuckle alittle. "Chunji, hon ~" she said, "Can you please take L.Joe outside before World War III starts ?" Chunji chuckled as he looked at L.Joe & turned him around. "Come on L.Joe ~" He said, as they walked towards the door. "We didnt beat Jungsu's team yet ~" Once the exited the room I sat up slowly. "Careful ~" Soojin said, as she helped me sit up. I sighed as I looked at her. "Why was L.Joe here ?" I asked. "That was a horrible sight to see when you first wake up ~"

"He was worried about you ~" Soojin said. I then scoffted. "That's good ~" I said, as I folded my arms. "He's the reason why I'm sitting here with a freaking headache ~" After I said that, the unbelieveable happened. Woohyun walked in the nurses office. I looked at Soojin, who was looking at him. She then looked at me. "Still blame L.Joe for bringing you here ? Or are you going to thank him now ~?" She asked. I then squinted my eyes. "Shut up ~" I said, & looked back at my love. He was giving the nurse a yellow slip & nodded. He was about to leave when his head turned at me. I blinked. Did... did he notice me staring at him ?

He smiled. "Ohh... Mihee -- Soojin ~" Woohyun said as he walked closer to me. He... He... He knows my name... DID YOU HEAR THAT ?!?!? NAM WOOHYUN KNOWS MY NAME ~ I smiled back. "Hey... Woohyun ~" I said, nervously. Once he got to us he tilted his head in the most cutest way. How can he be so cute ?? He's so perfect ~!! "What are you guys doing here ?" he asked us. I was about to answer but stupid Soojin had to speak. "You know our names ?" Soojin asked him. He then chuckled & I swear to god, I think I died alittle inside.

"Of course I know both your names ~" Woohyun said. "I had you both of you last school year ?" I then looked at Soojin who was nodding her head. "Ohh ~" she said. "You look like the type to forget names." He then laughed. "No... No ~" He said. "You guys are too pretty to be forgotten ~" Ahhh ~~ He never changed... Still as greasy as before ;~;

"You guys didnt answer my question though ~" he said, all cutely. "Why are you guys here ?"

"Ohh ~~" Soojin said. "Well you see... Mihee got hit on the head with a volleyball..." Woohyun then looked at me with worries written all over his face. He then placed his hand on the top of my head. "Mihee... Are you feeling ohkae ?" he asked. "Does your head still hurt ?" I blinked a couple times. I just made physical contact with Nam Woohyun... Someone pinch me... I must be dreaming...

"Mihee ?" Woohyun said again. I then noticed Soojin & Woohyun were now looking at me. "Huh ?" I said. Woohyun chuckled alittle. "Are you feeling ohkae ?" he asked again. "Oh... Yeah ~" I said, "Pshh ~ I'm totally fine ~" He then smiled so brightly & beautifully. "That's good ~" he said. He then looked at his watch. "Well... I should get back to class now..." he said. He then looked at us. "I'll see you guys around ?"

Soojin then nodded. Woohyun then looked at me. "Take care of yourself -- Ohkae Mihee ?" he said. I then blinked. "Y-Yeah... I will.." I studdered. He then pinched my cheeks. "Ahhh ~~ So cute ~" he said as he stood up straight. He... He... HE JUST CALLED ME CUTE ~!!!

"You take care of yourself too Soojin ~" He said, as he looked at Soojin. Soojin then nodded. "You take care too ~" she said & soon he walked out the door.

Soojin then sat next to me. "So... Are you going to thank L.Joe or are you going to still blame him ?" I then glared at her. "HEY ~!!" I said. "Why are you bringing L.Joe into this ?" Soojin then sighed. "Well if it wasnt for you staring at him, you would've missed this opportunity of talking to Woohyun ~" My shoulders then sank. "I guess..." I said, "But I'm still not going to say anything to him ~ I dont want to lose my dignity yet ~"

Soojin then patted my back. "What are you talking about ~?" she said, "You already lost your dignity on Saturday ~" She then stood up & was about to walk out the door, but I stopped her. "Wait... What ?" I said. She then turned around. "You had fun with L.Joe at the concert on Saturday, right ?"

"Yeah... Why ?" I said. She then smirked. "Mihee's caught between two people ~" Soojin teased. "What ever will she do ~?" I then took my shoes & threw at her but she dodged it. "Haaa ~ er ~" she said, then left.

I sighed as I put on my shoe. I then made my way towards my other shoe & kneeled down to put it on. I was tying my shoe laces when I noticed the bandage. I looked at it was I sighed. No... This can not be happening... I'm not caught between two people ~ My heart belongs to Woohyun...

--------------------------------------------

Dun Dun Dun ~!!!! xD

Woohyun finally appeared :3 Ahhh... This greasy tree... To me... I honestly think that he is the greasiest person in the whole world... I mean, If he wasnt that greasy then he would've been my bias for Infinite ~ His grease is to much for me to handle... Just... too much ~ Like the point where I REALLY want to hit him with a hammer... xD

So yeah ~ Ignore the grammar & spelling errors ~

*Comment & Subscribe ~