"I Hate L.Joe"

Why must it be you?

L.Joe's POV:

The weekend went by fast & before I knew it, It was already Monday. I'm usually grumpy on Mondays but -- this Monday felt different. Which was weird because I hate Mondays. & I hate school but today, I actually looked forward to school. It's like after the concert on Saturday, I started to look forward for the next day.... 

I walked towards the classroom to find Chunji & Soojin already there. I walked towards them & Chunji looked up. "Ohh ~ L.Joe's here ~" He said. Soojin looked up & smiled. "Hey ~" she said. "Hey ~" I said as I smiled & took a chair that was next to me & sat down. "You look happy this morning ~" Chunji said as he went back to writing something. "What ? Did you win a bet or something ?"

I then shook my head. "No ~" I said, "What ? I cant be happy in the morning ?" Chunji then looked at me. "That's the thing ~ You're never happy on Mondays ~" I blinked a couple times as Soojin nudged me. I looked at her. "Did you go to the concert ?" she asked. I then nodded my head. "Yeah ~ I did ~" I said, "But we arrived like at the middle of the concert because Mihee's knee was bleeding so I had to disinfect it because I didnt want to be the reason why she lost her left leg. Then after the concert we went & bought ice cream & I sent her home ~"

"Ohhhh ~~" I heard someone said behind me. I turned around to find Jihae & Myungsoo standing there. "Looks like someone had fun on their date ~" Myungsoo teased. I rolled my eyes. "It wasnt a date ~" I said, "We were just hanging out ~" Jihae then giggled. "Are you sure ?" she asked. I then nodded. "Did she at least look like she had a good time ?" Soojin asked. I looked at her then nodded. "She kept smiling the whole night -- & she kept staring at me too..." Soojin then nodded.

"So you guys are cool now ?" Chunji asked, curiously. "I guess you can say that ~" I said.

Mihee's POV:

For the whole weekend, I kept telling myself that I will forever hate L.Joe. I even stayed up till 11 last night just insulting  his profile picture on me2day & twitter. I was about to walk in the classroom when I saw everyone there already. They were all looking at L.Joe as he was talking. After he was done talking, L.Joe looked at Myungsoo & Jihae started giggling. What are these people talking about ~?

I walked in the classroom & walked towards them. I could swear that my heart started to act up once I started to walk into the classroom. I then saw L.joe smile & I could feel my heart beating faster. Damn it heart -- Quit acting like this ~!!!

Once I got to where they were. They all looked at me... But L.Joe greeted me first. "Hey Mihee ~" he said, as he smiled like the idiot he is. I felt my upper lip twitch. "If you dont shut your mouth, I'll shut it for you ~" I said. His smile then faded as he staretd to give me a shocked expression. I walked pass him then sat on my desk. I put my bag on the side of my desk. I took out my notebook & went to a certain page. It had 10 sentences on it & it all said, "I hate L.Joe."

I then started to continue writing "I hate L.Joe" on the notebook.

L.Joe's POV:

"If you dont shut your month, I'll shut it for you ~" Mihee said. My smile then faded. "Huh ?" i said, quietly. She then walked pass me & she made her way towards her desk. I blinked a couple of times then looked at Soojin, Chunji, Myungsoo & Jihae, who were looking at me.

"Didnt you say you both had a great time at the concert Saturday ?" Jihae asked. I then looked at her. "Yeah ~" I said, as I looked at Mihee who was writing something on her notebook. She then caught me looking at her & she started glaring at me. "What do you want ?" she hissed. I blinked a couple times then looked at Soojin. "Why is she suddenly like that ?" I asked her. "Is she on her period or something ~?" Soojin then shrugged her shoulders. "How should I know ?" 

"Arent you her bestfriend ?" I asked. "Arent you suppose to know when her period comes ?" Soojin then gave me a weird look then slapped the back of my head. I then rubbed it. "Do i look like mother nature to you L.Joe ?" she asked. "She may be my bestfriend -- but I dont know when her period comes & goes ~"

The bell then rang & Myungsoo sighed. "Awww ~~" he said then looked at Jihae, "Now we have to deal with Park seonsungnim ~" Jihae then chuckled as she pat her boyfriends back. "Let's go before she gets mad ~" she said. She then looked at us. "See you guys at lunch ?" Soojin, Chunji, & I nodded as we watch them leave. Soojin went to her seat & Chunji was suppose to go to his seat, but I stopped him. He then looked at me.

"I feel scared ~" I admitted. Chunji then chuckled. "It's just Mihee, L.Joe ~ She cant even throw a proper punch ~" he assured me. He then pat my back. "You'll be fine ~" He then made his way to his seat. I sighed as I looked at my desk. "Byunghun ~" I heard Jang seonsungnim say. I looked at him. "Ne ?" I said.

"Can you please sit down so I can start my lesson ?" he asked. I then looked around the room to find everyone sitting down, looking at me. I then looked at Jang seonsungnim & bowed. "Joesonghabnida ~" I said & I made my towards my desk. Once I sat down, I looked at Mihee, who was still writing on her notebook. She then caught me looking & she glared at me again. "Damn it L.Joe ~" she hissed. "What the fck do you want from me ~?"

I then gave her a blank expression. "Nothing ~" I said. She then rolled her eyes. "Then can you quit looking at me like I owe you something ?" I then shook my head & looked at the chalk board. This is going to be a long day ~

-------------------------------------------------

Mihee acting like this is just a phase ~ So dont worry ~ xD

I dont really know what to say... So... SUMMER ~ IS FINALLY HERE ~!!! xD & I also noticed that my birthday is coming up ~ I'm turning 17... DAMN i feel old ;~; xD

So Ignore all those grammar & spelling errors ~

*Comment & Subscribe ~