It's All L.Joe's Fault ~!

Why must it be you?

Mihee's POV:

Soojin & Chunji were in front of me holding hands & talking about random stuff. I -- on the other hand -- was behind them, thinking a deep thought. Will L.Joe really ditch me to go to that Yuri girl's swimming competition ? He wouldnt right ? I mean -- he made plans with me first... but then again according to Chunji & Soojin... they had a thing before. The thing i didnt know ~ Ughhh ~

I then bumped into a pole. "Ahhhh ~" I said as I held my head & closed my eyes. Ahh ~~ It's all L.Joe's fault that I got hit with a pole ~ "Mihee ~" Soojin called out. I opened my eyes to find Soojin & Chunji jogging towards me. "Yah ~ Gwenchana ?" she asked. I looked at her then nodded. "Yeah ~ I'm fine ~" I said then pointed at the pole. "Heh -- Stupid..... pole was on my freaking way ~" I then kicked the pole & I ended up hurting my foot. "Aish ~" I said as I kneeled down & in the pain. Soojin then kneeled in front of me.

"Ya ~" She said, "Are you sure you're ohkae ?" I squinted my eyes & showed her an "ok" sign. "Yeah ~" I said, "I'm fine ~" Soojin then looked up at her boyfriend. "You should go to the ramen shop ~" She infromed him. "The others are probably hungry ~ I'll take care of Minhee's throbbing head ~"

"NO ~ NO ~ NO ~!!!" I said. The couple then looked at me. "I'm ohkae ~ I promise ~" Soojin then looked back at him. "Just go ~" she said, "I have to talk to her anyways ~" Chunji then looked at us worried. "Are you sure ?" he asked & Soojin then nodded. & with that said, Chunji kissed her forehead then walked away. Soojin then looked at me. "Come on ~" She said, "Let's go ice your throbbing head ~" She then grabbed my hand & dragged me to a convenience store.

"I'm fine Soojin ~" I said as she opened the door. "My head doesnt need to be iced ~" She then continued to drag me to the ice cream section of the store. "You hit that pole pretty hard Minhee ~" she said as she opened the place where it held the ice cream & started picking various ice cream. She then picked up one of her favorite ice cream flavors. "Ohh ~~ They have this here ~" she said as she looked at it. She then placed it with the other ice cream she chose as she closed the holder.

"& besides ~" she said as she held all the ice cream. "We needa talk ~" she then started to walk away, but my question stopped her. "About what ?" I asked. She turned around & smiled alittle. "About L.Joe ~"

L.Joe's POV:

I looked at my watch then out the window. I sighed as I sunk back on my chair. This makes no sense ~ They left WAYY before me. How can I be here & they're not ~

"Ughh ~" I said as I kinda kicked the chair in front of me. "Ya ~" I heard Sungyeol hyung say. I looked to find him coming out the open kitchen, pointing a knife at me. "You know how expensive those chairs are ??" he asked as he wiggled the knife around. I sighed as i looked out the window. "Hyung ~" I said, "You might poke someone's eye out when you play with a knife ~"

"What's wrong with him ?" I heard hyung asked. "Ahhh ~~ Just let him be ~" I heard Myungsoo say. "He's just hungry ~" I then saw Chunji walking towards the entrance... but he was both girlfriend & Mihee-less. Once he entered the shop I kicked the chair so it could block his way.

"MY CHAIR ~!!!" Sungyeol hyung cried then sobbed, but i ignored him. "Where have you been ~?" I asked him. Chunji then looked at me weirdly. "What are you my mom ~?" he answered as he put the chair back to it's place & walked to the place we all usually sit. He put his bag down & sat down. I walked over to him & sat next to him. "You didnt answer my question ~" I said, acting like a detective. "Where have you been ?" I asked. He sighed in defeat & answered my quesion.

"I was at school ~" he answered. "You left school earlier then I did -- What did you do ?" I asked again.

"Nothing ~" he answered.

"Why are you girlfriend-less ?"

"She went to take care of her best friend ~"

"Why is she taking care of her best friend ?"

Chunji sighed as he looked at me. "Because she hit her head on a pole while she was walking ~" I blinked a couple times before I spoke again. "Minhee hit her head on a pole ?" I asked. "How much stupider can she get ?"

Chunji then shrugged his shoulders. "I dont know ~" he said then sighed, "But I'm hungry ~" He then stood up & started walking towards Sungyeol hyung, leaving me there. She hit herself with pole while she was walking ? Was she texting while walking again ? Gosh, she's an idiot. I then stood up & walked back to the seat I was sitting before & stared out the window. That idiot better be ohkae ~

Mihee's POV:

Soojin & I sat on a near by bench. She took out her ice cream then handed me the bag. "Here ~" she said, "Put this on your head." I scoffed as I took the bag & put it on my head. "This is a waste of ice cream you know ?" I said. She then shrugged her shoulders as she continued to eat her ice cream. "Time to talk ~" she said. I then rolled my eyes. "Why in the world are we going to talk about freaking L.Joe ?" I asked. "What makes him so important ?" Soojin chuckled. "What were you thinking about before you hit that pole ~?" she said, changing the subject. She took a bite of her ice cream.

"Nothing ~" I said. "I just didnt see the pole ~" Soojin then chuckled as she continued to eat her ice cream. "I didnt see the pole my ~" She said. "I'm being serious." I sighed as she continued. "Were you thinking about Yuri's invite for L.Joe ~?"

"PSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHH, WHAT ?" i said. "He- he--... No i wasnt ~ I was thinking about............... how the..... sky is blue -- you know ~?" Soojin then gave me the 'I'm-not-buying-it' look. I sighed as I kicked a pebble on the floor. "Was it that noticeable ?" I asked. Soojin then nodded her head. "Well -- to me though ~"

I sighed as I put the frozen treats on my lap. "Do you think he'll really go to Yuri's game ?" I asked her. Soojin then shrugged. "I dont know -- I'm not L.Joe ~" she said. "But since you're asking for my opinion.... I dont think so because didnt he already promise you that he'll go to Tom's concert with you ~ right ?"

I sighed again. "Yeah ~" I said. "I guess ~" Soojin then smiled. "You should know L.Joe ~" She said, "He keeps he's promises ~"

"I guess ~" I said. Soojin then patted my back. "We'll see what he says when we tell him what Yuri asked ~" She then stood up & looked at me. "Gaja ~" she said. "They're waiting ~"

I chuckled a little as I stood up & put the bag of ice cream on my head. We then started walking towards the ramen shop.

"Just to let you know.... I'm not sharing the ice cream ~" I said. Soojin then giggled as she pulled me closer towards her. "Sure ~ What ever gets you through the day ~" She said.

---------------------------------------

Another update ~!!! :D

Since my friend updated her fanfic... I decided to update mine so she can read it ~ Ahahaha ~ She better be writing the next chapter ~ Just saying ~ O____O

Ahahahaha ~ Anyways ~ Is the story getting interesting ? Or is it boring & unappealing ? Comment & let me know so I can make a character die or something ~ Hha ~!! xD

Anyways, Ignore the grammar & spelling errors ~

*Comment & Subscribe ~!! :D