I've always wanted

Why must it be you?

L.Joe's POV:

Throughout the whole night, we all ate & had a wonderful conversation -- well except for me. Ever since Woohyun was brought up, i got slightly irritated. I'm not sure why... probably because Mihee talks about him all the time in school & hearing his name all the time can be quite tiring... Yeah ~ That's the reason.

After we were done eating, we decided to walk around the place. "OHH ~~~" Dongsun said as he grabbed my arm. I looked at him weirdly. "Mwo ?" i said, still annoyed from earlier. He then pointed at a place named "Seoul Tarot Reading".

"Let's try this out ~" he said, "I've always wanted to try one of these things but never got a chance to ~"

"Dongsun ~" i heard Soojin say. I turned around to find Jhae looking at the ground & Mihee looking at the building. "Do you really believe in tarot readings ~?" Soojin asked, curiously.

"Well ~" Dongsun said. "I mean... I... Well.... N-- Yes ~" I sighed. "Why didnt you say so in the first place instead of studdering like no tmrw ~?" i asked, bitterly. Dongsun put his arm over my shoulder. "Aigoo ~ Hyung's so bitter ~" he said. "Maybe that's why all the girls are scared to ask you to be theirs ~ You're so bitter ~"

"That's what Myungsoo said ~" Soojin said. I roughly removed Dongsun's arm away from me. "Shut up ~" i said.

"So what -- are we just gonna stand here till it rains ??" Dongsun said, looking at us. "Let's go inside ~" He then dragged me inside the building. The whole place was so dim. The walls had carpet like wallpaper & had many weird looking vases. "This place kinda gives me the creeps ~" i heard Jihae said. "Well ~ Blame Dongsun for dragging us in here ~" i said & once i said that, a woman, around her mid 30s, popped out of nowhere.

"Ahhhh ~!!!!" Dongsun, Mihee & Jihae screamed. "OMO ~~" Soojin said as she exhaled. "You scared me ~"

The woman grinned "Mianhae ~" she said as she walked closer to us. "Welcome to Seoul Tarot Reading ~" she said, with a smile. She then looked at Dongsun. "You came here to see me ~?" she asked him. All our eyes were on Dongsun as he stepped back alittle. "Ummm... Actually -- I --" he said, then looked at me. "My cousin came here to see you ~" My eyes grew wide. I was about to say something but she beat me to it.

"Didnt you drag him in here ?" she question. I blinked a couple times. Ahhhhh ~ How did she know that ~??!

Dongsun then looked more nervous then he before. "Ummm... Ummmm ~" he said.

The woman then chuckled alittle. "Aigo ~ If you're so nervous -- Why dont you go last ~" she then looked at me. "Gaja ~" I blinked alittle. "Mworago ?" i said, politely. She smiled. "You're curious about your future too ~ Usually -- You would fight back when you dont want to do a certain thing -- but you didnt do anything when your cousin dragged you ~" I stayed quiet. She was right ~ Everything she said was right. Usually when i'm forced to something i dont want to do or go -- i would fight back. Honestly, i've always wanted to try a tarot reading to see if it really does come true.

"Quit standing like a statue & follow me ~" she said, & started walking away. I looked back at everyone then the hall the woman walked on. "I guess... I'll be going ~" i said, then walked on the hallway the woman walked. The hall led to a a single door. I walked towards it, open the door & walked in. There, i found the women sitting in a round table shuffling cards. "Sit ~" she said & i obeyed.

"Your name ?" she asked. "Byunghun..." i said. "Lee Byunghun ~" She nodded her head "Which tarot do you want me to do?" she asked. "The love tarot, the Celtic cross tarot or the oracle tarot ?"

"Ummm...I'm not sure ~" i admitted, "Can you choose for me?" She smiled alittle as she laid the cards in a row in front of me. "Since you're a teenager, I'm pretty sure the love tarot would be perfect for you ~" she then looked at me. "Now pick 7 cards, but dont flip them."

I nodded then looked at the blue cards in front of me. I picked up a total of 7 cards. She then took the leftover cards & put them aside. She then took the cards i picked & stared flipped them one by one. "For communication -- It's time for you to discover things around you. One of them might be the one you are longing for."

She then pointed at another card. "For love in general -- You've been suffering for the longest time now & you're just starting to recover. Someone's will be willing to help you -- the problem is... you just wont let her." She looked at another card & she started smiling. I blinked. "What is it ?" i asked curiously. 

She grinned. 

--------------------------------------

Short chapter ~ I know & I havent been updating ~ Again ~ I'm sorry ~ T^T

I dont really know what to say next so --

Ignore all the grammer & spelling errors ~

*Comment & Subscribe ~