The Unthinkable

Why must it be you?

L.Joe's POV:

I was sitting on that seat for more then 10 mintues & still no sign of them. Did she really hit her head that hard ?

After I thought that thought, I saw Soojin & Mihee walking towards the shop. Minhee had a bag on her head while her & Soojin were laughing. She kinda looks cute with that bag on her hea--- hey ~ What am I thinking ~?? She's evil ~

Once Soojin opened the door I kicked the chair so It can block their way. "Where have you two been ?" I asked. "You know -- we were starving because of you two ~!!" Soojin then shook her head as she put the chair back. "Well sorry for having a medical emergency ~" She said. Minhee stick her tounge out as she walked behind Soojin. I rolled my eyes & was about to stand up till Sungyeol hyung stopped me.

"Will it kill you to stop kicking my chairs ?" he asked. I then shrugged. "Hyung ~ It's just chairs ~" I assured him. He then death glared me. "Will it kill you to stop breathing ? It's just air anyways ~ It's not like you're going to DIE ~!!" he said.

I shrugged alittle as I slowly got up & walked away at the angry hyung & walked towards Chunji & Soojin.

"Did you tell him yet ?" Soojin asked him. Chunji then looked at her confusedly. "Tell who what ?" He asked. Soojin then sighed. "Did you tell L.Joe about... you know..." Chunji then shook his head. "No -- I was suppose to tell him once I got here but..."

"Tell me what ?" I said, cutting Chunji off. The couple then quickly looked at me. I then looked at them as they looked at each other. I blinked a couple times as I waited for a response from them, but still... nothing. "HELLO ~!!" I said, which caused the two to flinch alittle. They both then look at me. "I'm not getting any younger ~" I continued. "Just tell me what you have to tell me ~" Chunji then sighed. "Ummm, well you see..." he then started rubbing the back of his neck.

"YA ~!!"

I turned around to find Mihee walking towards us looking alittle mad. "Are you three just going to stand there or are we going to eat ?" she then took Soojin's hand & started pulling her. Soojin then grabbed Chunji's hand in time. Chunji then looked at me. "I'll tell you after we order ~" he said. I then sighed as I was standing there... all alone.

Great... JUST when he was about to tell me... Stupid Mihee had to come along & ruin everything... Now I'm standing here like a loner ~ GREAT ~ Just GREAT ~ I then sighed as I walk towards the table.

Mihee's POV:

After we ordered, we all sat down on the table & sipped on our drinks. L.Joe then started to bother Chunji about something. I wasnt really paying attention about it much since I was busy playing Unblock Me on Soojin's phone, but then... 

"Remember that girl you went out with ~?" Chunji said. I looked up at Chunji then at L.Joe. "Which girl ?" L.Joe asked. "I've dated many girls ~" I then scoffted. "Player" I said to myself quietly as I went back to playing my game. I could feel L.Joe glaring at me but I ignored it. "The most recent girl...." Soojin said. I then side-eyed L.Joe as he slowly rested his back on his chair. "What about her ~?" he asked as he played with his fingers.

There was a slight pause & It honestly felt like no one was going to say anything so I decided to speak up. "So... Player ~" I began. I then felt everyone's eyes on me. "Did you break up with her ? Or did she break up with you ~?" L.Joe then tensed up alittle. Chunji then looked at me "Funny story ~" he said, then landed his eyes on L.Joe. "What happened was..." L.Joe then threw Chunji a small piece of tissue. "Ya ~" L.Joe said. "Why are you suddenly telling her about my love life ~?"

Soojin then chuckled alittle. "He's just saying it for you because we already know how you feel when we talk about her ~" Soojin said. L.Joe then scoffted. "Pshh ~ No you dont" he said. He then looked at me, straight in the eye. "She broke up with me..." The look he gave me sent chills down my spine. I didnt really know what to say since I havent been on a serious relationship... or... any relationship in that matter. L.Joe then looked at Chunji as he began to play with his drink. "What does she want ~?" L.Joe asked.

"She came by our school today ~" Chunji said. "& she asked us to ask you if you can make it to her swimming competition at 6pm tmrw ~" L.Joe stayed quiet as Chunji continued. "She also wants to talk to you about something ~"

"Really ?" L.Joe finally said. "About what ?" Chunji then shrugged his shoulders. "I'm not sure... She didnt say... Maybe she wants to get back with you or something..."

I felt my heart break alittle again as I looked at L.Joe, who seems to be in a deep though. He... wont go to her competition... He wont... He already made plans with me...."You're still not over her... are you ?" Soojin asked. L.Joe then quickly looked at her. "What are you talking about ?" L.Joe defended himself. "I am over her ~"

"Yeah ~" Myungsoo said. "You say that... but your face says another ~" I slowly looked down & looked at L.Joe. Is he over her ? If he isnt, then why does he keep pushing this Yuri girl away ?

There was a long silence. "I cant go to her competition ~" L.Joe finally said. We all looked at him. "I cant go because I already promised Mihee that I'll go to the concert with her ~" I felt my heart pound faster like it was about to pop out of my chest at any moment. I then did the unthinkable.

"You should go to the swimming competition ~" I said. Everyone looked at me. L.Joe then gave me that, Are-you-stupid? look but I ignored it. I started to play on with my drink as I continued. "It's obvious that you still have a thing for her... So you should go & fix things with her ~"

"& What about you ?" He asked, with concern. "Who's gonna go with you to the concert ?" I smiled alittle as I looked him. "Dont worry about me.... Worry about yourself...." He then blinked a couple times. "Well... If you say so..." he said, as he leaned against his chair.

"& Here are your meals ~!!!!" Sungyeol announced as he placed the tray at our table. I then could feel him looking at every single one of us. "Why is the air around here so tense ?" He asked. I then saw Soojin shaking her head alittle, signaling him to keep quiet. Sungyeol then passed around the food & awkwardly started to walk away. I sighed as I grabbed for a pair of chopsticks that are placed in the middle of the table. But something stopped me... It was L.Joe's hand. My heart started to pound again as I slowly looked at L.Joe's hand which was touching my hand. I looked at L.Joe to find him looking at me.

I blinked a couple times & just grabbed a pair of chopsticks without taking my eyes off of him. Once i got my chopsticks, I looked at my food & started eating. Why am I suddenly being like this ? It's so depressing ~

---------------------------------------------

WOOT WOOT ~!!!!! FINALLY UPDATED ~!!!!!

Is it a good comeback chapter ~?? I havent written in weeks so I feel kinda rusty with the whole writting thing ~ OMO ~ xD

So... Comment ~!!! I want to know what you people think about it ~ I can see that I got new subscribers but no commenters ~ I need opinions bro ~ xD So yeah ~ COMMENT ~!!!!! xD

Oh yeah... DID YOU GUYS SEE TEEN TOP'S NEW MUSIC VIDEO ?!?!?!?!? LKJLKDJFFKJDFHLDLADJDKJASDKJASDHKJADHKJASDHKASDHKJASDKJAHDKAJDHKJAHDKAJSDHKJADHKJAD ~!!!!! ;~; IT WAS SO PERFECT ~!!!! ;~;

Also... ignore the grammar & spelling errors ~ I'm too lazy to fix them ~

*Comment & Subscribe ~