Ar*RIVAL

Saving Kim Jae Joong's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9: Ar*RIVAL

POV: Lee Yeon Hee

I woke up with the buzzing sound of my hand phone. Its vibration was colliding with the wood desk table. I blindly and exasperatedly get it, and flip it open. Ugh. I’m so sleepy.

“H-hello?” I answer, grumpier it may sound be. I don’t care. Who would call dare to call me seven in the morning? Gaaad! All of the people are still sleeping.

“Did you miss me?”The other line answered. It’s quite piercing, different voices can hear on the background. I gasp. I sat down on my bed with wide eye open. Not just my eyes. But I think it made my whole system alive. I feel like I’ve woken up from a dream. That voice.

“Geun Suk-shi?” I ask. I know that’s him. It’s his voice. Though three years have pass, I’m pretty sure. It’s him.

Neither of us talked for that moment. About few seconds later, I heard him chuckle. “I never thought you’d still recognize my voice.”

I felt my heart skip there. If he thought that I wouldn’t recognize his voice. Then I thought I wouldn’t have the chance to hear it anymore. “I…I… don’t know what to s-say.”

“Well at least, you could tell me that you missed me too? Cause I miss you, friend…That’s why I’m back…”

“B-back? W-what d-do y-you mean? Where are you?”

“Incheon International Airport” He straightforward answer my question. Whaaaaat?!! He’s back??!! “See you at 10 o’clock.” Whoa! I feel like I’m sweating bullets here.

“Who? What? Where? When?” I ask the ‘wh’ questions. I heard another laugh. Do I look like a clown here?

“Same place where we used to hang out during high school. Bye” Then our so-called conversation just ended like that. I sigh. After these years, he didn’t even change a bit. I thought London will help him change in different ways or even LITTLE ones. He’s still impulsive, crazy. He didn’t even ask if I would go. I don’t even know if it’s an invitation of what.

I eagerly stood up and went to my closet. I never realize I have lots of jeans, shirts, dress and it’s quite overwhelming. I don’t know what to wear. I started throwing stuffs. But I’m REALLY excited to see, Geun Suk. Of course, I missed him too! He’s my best friend slash high school crush—or puppy love. Whatever. I don’t know. I’m confused. That key chain is the foundation of everything, that’s the moment when I realize I like him more than as friend, or best friend. It explains everything how I feel for the one who gave that to me and it’s –Jang Geun Suk. As I said, it’s my lucky charm and it’s very significant for me. Should I bring that key chain? Err, maybe not. I might lose in somewhere. It’s much safer here.

I remove the ring too. Ugh. A part of me regrets that. I don’t know why I did that too? I guess, I don’t want Geun Suk to know that I’m married? If you were on my position, would you gonna pass this chance? Who knows he might go back to London after a week.

I peep outside on our living room. Jae Joong-shi is nowhere to be found. I tiptoe and start striding. I feel like I’m a high school student who is sneaking out.

“Going out early this morning and not eating breakfast?” I was startled just hearing his voice. Thank goodness, I didn’t land on my . I look on my left. He just place down the newspapers and took a zip on his coffee. How come I didn’t notice him? Yeah right. Geun Suk stuffs—so preoccupied.

I don’t know what to answer. Should I tell him that I’m meeting my high school love? Hell no!!! Jae Joong-shi is so freaking nice to me. The only thing he did to me is, making me marry him (which I’m starting to like now.) If I would say that, of course he would be hurt. He stood up and walks closer to me. It’s making me nervous even more. I think I’m showing the restless facial expression, because he had this worried look on his face. “I… uh… me and Ge… Ara will have a coffee and will do shop---Shopping. Y-you k-know… girls stuff.” Oh! Oh! I hate lairs, yet I’m lying on him. I really feel bad. I don’t mind if I get punished.

The anxious look s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter