To please her mom

Saving Kim Jae Joong's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3: To please her mom
POV: Kim Jae Joong

As we get our things from the dressing room, we immediately went to the parking lot and into my car. I sat down on the driver’s seat, and she sat on the passenger side. I strap the seatbelt for her, and she just smile. I immediately step on gas pedal.

After minutes of silent drive, we were finally able to reach the hospital. I quickly skip on the information section, with Yeon Hee following me.

“Ms. Where’s the room of Mrs. Lee Young Ae?” I ask the nurse whose assign there.

.

..

....

.....

.......

........

..........

.............

Oh crap! Stop drooling okay! Where in the middle of the tension here!

“Ahjumma. Please tell us where the room of Mrs. Lee Young Ae is. I’m begging you.” Yeon Hee says, with tears on her eyes.

“Room 506.” The nurse response.

“Kamsa hamnida (thank you)” We said in unison. We press the 5th floor on the elevator, just seconds where at the fifth floor already. We walk and search around, until we arrive at her mom’s door. We went inside. It was just only the three of us. Ahjumma is sleeping like a baby. There was a syringe connected on her right arm, an oxygen mask placed on that is almost covering her face and tubes that are connecting on the monitor.

Yeon Hee sat on the chair, beside her mom and hugs her. I look at Ahjumma,

And...

I saw her winking at me? What?! Is this just an illusion?! I blink my eyes for several times. I even scratch it until, my eyes get watery.

I look at ahjumma again. Her eyes were close. Okay, it’s just an imagination.

*knock* *knock*

We b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter