Her Move

Saving Kim Jae Joong's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11: Her move
POV: Lee Yeon Hee

-FOURTH week-

“Really?! You can help me? Wow! That’s great!! We’ll stick to the plan okay?” I said with enthusiasm over the phone.

“Of course! It’s my pleasure. I know how devastated you are. I really pity you. I can handle hyung. I can wrap him around my hands.” Changmin says as he blurted a roaring laugh. I can imagine the way he looked right now. I can finally breathe confidently.

*knock* *knock*

“Changmin-shi, talk to you later. I’ve got a visitor. Thank you again.” I flip my phone down. I walk towards the door. I open it. I saw Geun Suk, standing there. Holding a single white rose, we smiled at each other. Then he handed me the flower. We walk inside the apartment and I face him back, beaming.

“Thanks.” I mutter and I shrugged. “I remember when we're in high school, you use to give me a white rose every first Friday of the month….”

“… Two roses on special occasion… color pink and red ones.” He continued and chuckle. We sat on the couch. “And I remember us, sharing each others’ lunch box. You got to miss high school!” We both laugh. “Who would believe my best friend is one of the famous stars in Korea! My my…” He shakes his head and look at me sadly. “… I guess your management is quite blind for choosing you.” I glared at him and I wrap my right hand around his neck. I playfully give him some knuckles on his head using my left hand.

“Aw! Aw!” he cried. “If you’re going to act like this, no guy would like you.” He said. I release my hands around him. And I sat properly. He gave me his trade mark smile, which my classmates and (yeah. I’m going to be honest starting now. ME too! But it was during my high school days) would die to see.

“Your place is nice. And it’s quite big for a one person.” He said as his eyes wonder around.

“Uh… Geun Suk?” I said. He looked at me seriously.

“Yeah?”

“I have something to tell you.”

“I’m ----”

“Wait! Let me guess! You have a boyfriend? You’re married?” I gulp. I smiled uneasy. We’re really are best friends. Our mind is connected.

“Yes.” I answered bravely. I cannot escape destiny. I’m already married. That’s why I told him. I finally sorted my mind. I know who’s the right guy for me.

“What yes? Yes, you have a boyfriend? Or yes, you’re m---” I nod and show him my hand. He was awed, by the sudden confession. His reaction was unexplainable. But I think, he’s happy for me.

“Poor guy. Tsk, tsk.” He gazed downward as he shook his head. “He married the wrong girl. I can’t believe he fell on your charms. Maybe, he’s blind too, just like your talent manager.” He cackles a wicked one and stare back at me. I was giving him a death glare. “I’m just kidding. I’m happy for you.” He said and hugs me. “What’s his name? Where is he anyway? I wish you could introduce me some other time.”

“He already knows you, dumb . He accidentally saw our picture. And…”

“And?”

“We partially fought over that? No. Wait! We really didn’t argue about that. We…ugh… he just started to avoid me, ever since that incident.”

“Why? Didn’t you tell him, that your friend went home?”

Guilty attack. Guilty mode. I look away from his eyes. “No, I told him that I'm going to meet Ara. A friend of mine. And ever since that day, he didn’t come home.”

He crossed his arms together. Okay, I know this look and gesture. He would turn into BIG brother Geun Suk. “Since when did you learn to lie?”

“That day. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.” I close my eyes and clasp my hands together; I raised them at the top of my head. I peek; instead I just heard a sigh.

“You should say sorry. Let’s go and talk to him.” He stood up, but I pull his arms and he sat down again.

“I think he’s still mad at me. Let’s give him more time first. But I really missed him. I never thought, I would feel this way.” I exhale noisily. I stood up and went to my room, to get a picture of us. Me and Jae Joong. When I got back, I stretch my hand and pass it to him. He reached it, and consecutively looking at each pictures.

“That was taken on Venice. Our honeymoon” I giggled as I remember our short trip. “His name is Kim Jae Joong. He’s a colleague of mine at work. He’s a singer, dancer and an actor. Isn’t it cool?” I smirk proudly. He’s still looking at the picture more carefully.

“He looks familiar. I think I saw him before.”

“Maybe on the TV, Internet or billboard?”

“No. It was long time ago. Very very long time ago… hmm… maybe you’re right, maybe on some magazines too. Anyway…”

“Yeah… anyhow, will you help me on something?”

“Sure? What is it?”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

POV: Kim Jae Joong

-END of fourth week-

I smirk. Changmin’s noisy footsteps destroy the peace in corridor. “Yah! Can you lift your feet? It’s so loud.”

“What do you care? No one’s around.” He said acerbically. Aish! He turn left, I followed him. We enter the mini conference room. Cause he said there will be a meeting on the photo shoot blah blah. But when we enter the so called room, no one is around. I sat on the chair, facing the door. Behind me is the bright window. He sat opposite me.

Few minutes later… I got tired of waiting. I look annoyed. Changmin is busy, typing something on his hand phone. “Yah! Where’s Yunho? Junsu? And Yoochun?” I ask, shouting.

“Yunho hyung, is gonna be late. He said he’s going to finish something. Junsu and Yoochun, are eating at the cafeteria. They said they would go here, once they’re done.” He explained. I just nod.

Changmin unexpectedly stood up. “Hyung, I’ll just go to the restroom.”

“Okay.”

….

….

….
I was busy playing at my hand phone. When the cracking sound of the door. I didn’t look up. It’s just Changmin. Suddenly, I heard a loud pound at the table. I shrug.

“Hey! I could almost have a heart att---” I said annoyed. I look up. It’s Yeon Hee. I didn’t answer. My heart starts to bea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter