Secrets from past

Saving Kim Jae Joong's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 19: Secrets from past

-Junior year; 2005-

“Aish! Yeon Hee!!!! Faster! Faster!” Geun Suk said as he looked back at Yeon Hee. He was running very fast along the hallway. They were both laughing and playing around the school, chasing each other because they will have a meeting with their teacher. “Yeo—”

Blag

“Dude, I’m sorry! I’m really sorry.” Geun suk accidentally hit the infamous dork at their campus. All of the books he was holding fell on the ground. Geun Suk, didn’t bother to stop, he just continue running—looking back and running again.

Yeon Hee smiled sheepishly and walks closer to him.

“Are you okay? I… I’m sorry about…” She blurted a girlish giggle as she covers . They were kneeling in front of each other. He was smiling, but his face was covered by strands of hairs. She picked up his things and stood up. “My best friend is just… uh…” She giggled again. The situation made him uneasy. He was embarrassed. The most popular girl is talking to him.

“I-it’s okay. It’s j-just an accident.” He said and gets his things from Yeon Hee. He wasn’t looking at her eyes.

“Thank you for understanding him. By the way, my name is Lee Yeon Hee….”

'I know' he wanted to say. He can’t.

“… and the jerk who bumps you is Jang Geun Suk. How about you? What’s your name?”

“My name is Kim Ja---”

“Yeon hee, you slow poke! Come on! We’re going to be late."

“Coming, jerk! I got to go. See you around the campus. Bye.” She wiggled her fingers in front of him and vanished out of his sight.

“Bye.” He muttered. He heaved a sigh. His heart beat was beating rapidly as she walk away from him...“Someday, I’ll make her mine. Someday.”

He swore. The infamous and dorky Kim Jae Joong, swore.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Way back in 2006, a secret that wasn’t been spread was created.

In every school, there are three types of student. The first type, are those popular ones, which consist of cool, rich, pretty, and handsome. The second category, are the average ones. They can mingle with popular and so do with the third type. For the last kind: dorks or geeks. They are the ones, who wear thick eye glasses, who always hang out at the library, read 5 inch thick books, and always eat, at the end section of the cafeteria.

Lee Yeon Hee, belongs on the second category. She’s nice to everybody. Pretty. Smart. She helps them as long as she can do it.

It was love at first sight for him.

For Kim Jae Joong.

---

One week from now, is their much awaited moment. All of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter