CHAPTER 17: by _niXIAH

Saving Kim Jae Joong's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 17:

Lee Yeon Hee pov

I woke up that morning and found Jaejoong's hand phone ringing. I got up and it just stopped. I looked at the directory and there were so many missed calls. Mostly were from the movie producer, his manager and Hyo Joo. I immediately woke Jaejoong up thinking that it was important calls for him.

"Mmm?" he murmured as he scratched his tummy and stomped his lips against each other. His eyes were still closed but he was facing me already.

"Jae, you have eleven miscalls." I said.

"What's the matter with them?" he turned around, back now facing me.

"I think you should call the three of them back?" I said as I pulled him up.

"Yeon Hee, I'm still sleepy." he pouted and pulled me on top of him.

"Jae! It's important yet you want to have more sleep? Do you want to get scolded again?" I asked.

"Yeah, as long as I'm with you." he kissed me forehead, now his eyes were fully opened.

"Eww! You should have washed your mouth first!" I cringed.

"Is that good to act?" he glared comically at me.

"Now, now. Call them so you'll know what they called about." I said, standing up.

"Okay, as you told me. Aye, aye, captain!" he saluted and took his phone from me. Then, he dialed his manager's number.

"I'll be cooking breakfast now." I said and went out, bidding good bye to him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kim Jaejoong pov

I dialed manager hyung's number and to my surprise, his assistant answered.

"Yoboseo." he greeted lazily.

"Yoboseo. Hyung, this is Jaejoong, can I speak to manager hyung? Yeon Hee told me he called earlier." I asked.

"Oh, he has gone out for a walk at the hallways. But I will tell you what he called about. Is that okay?" he asked me back.

"Uhm, sure. What is it then?" I replied.

"He was about to remind you that you should attend your practice first before leaving Japan." he said.

"Yeah... more than six months, I bet." i nodded my head gradually while rubbing my chin with me fingers.

"Oh, I see... I guess he does not know about it." he said.

"Why?" I asked. "What do you mean?"

"Maybe, he's thinking that you'll be there for just a few weeks... oh well, I'll just tell him and call you later. Or, are you still dropping by here before leaving?" he asked.

"Uhm, yeah... I think so. If they still don't need me." I replied.

"Okay, better call you for the good. Bye." he said and immediately hung up. I flipped my phone close and remembered who else Yeon Hee told me to call... I rubbed my chin gradually, hmm... is this becoming a hobby, Jae? "Oh, producer hyung!" I said in delight. (A/N: I don't know how they call those producers...) I immediately flipped my phone and dialed his number.

"Yoboseo." he answered and he was not like sleepy anymore.

"Hyung." I said deeply with my groggy voice.

"Jaejoong, good thing you had the guts to call me! I was calling you for almost six times!" he exclaimed.

Okay, fine, he's exaggerating things again. So much for an over acting producer.

"I know, it's listed here." I groaned as I went out from the room. "So, what is ALL about?" I emphasized.

"You need to be here before five in the afternoon. The plane w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter