Here we go Venice! Our First Date~

Saving Kim Jae Joong's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7: Here we go Venice! Our First Date~
POV: Kim Jae Joong

I heard the door open; my head hurts so much that I cannot even open my eyes. Even though, I can’t open it clearly and widely, I can see Yeon Hee’s pretty and worried face. I wish I can erase it. She replaces the dry towel into a wet and cold one.

“Jae Joong-shi. I’m sorry… if I pressured you. I didn’t know you were sick…”

“… I’m sorry too, if I can’t return your feelings for now. Who knows, maybe tomorrow or the other day, I would say, ‘I love you’ to you face to face, right? So please be patient and wait for me. I know you’re the type of guy who’s easy to be loved.” Sure, I will wait for that fateful day to come. I surpassed the last four years of waiting, then how much more for the upcoming months or another years’ right?

“…goodnight. I hope you would feel good tomorrow.”

Yeon Hee, really thank you for everything. For being my wife even though it wasn’t really your own will. Thank you for taking care at me, at this kind of situation.

Goodnight.
---

Finally, it’s morning again. I look on the wall clock, it just six in the morning. I feel better today not like yesterday. Yeon Hee was still sleeping beside me. Hmm? What should I do to repay her kindness? Hmm.

I went to the bathroom to take a bath. After few minutes I finally come up with a good idea.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
POV: Lee Yeon Hee

I woke up, and immediately look on my right. Jae Joong-shi wasn’t here. Where is he? What if he strain or relapse his self? Then, we won’t be able to enjoy our day again?

I stood up, and I was astonished to see red rose petals scattered on the floor, and arrows. It was heading on the living room. I immediately, skip there and was more surprised to see a big brown teddy bear. He was hugging an envelope, I open it. It was a note Jae Joong-shi:

Good morning my Yeon Hee! =)
Thank you for taking care of me last night.
See? With your magic care,
I’m healthy again!
Come downstairs, after you take your bath.
I’ll be waiting.
And we’re going to explore, Venice!
Like what I’ve promise you.
See you.

Kyaaaaa!!!!! Venice! Here we go! I dash on my closet to get the cutest and prettiest outfit, which Jae Joong-shi will surely approve.
---

When I got downstairs, there was no sign of a Korean guy named—KIM JAE JOONG. I started to walk and look around, everybody seems busy, everybody is walking around.

“Ms. Kim Yeon Hee?” A guy in his middle age suddenly calls me. He’s in the information—front desk. Or did I just hear it wrong? Cause he said KIM not LEE.

Oh crap….

I remember I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter