Saving his , for the last time

Saving Kim Jae Joong's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 20: Saving his , for the last time

POV: Lee Yeon Hee

Oh my god. Oh my god. I covered my mouth. Tears were running down my cheeks. Oh my god, how can I be so blind? All throughout these years, I always believe that it was given by Geun Suk. I remembered, before he told me, that he didn’t give any key chain to me.

And I’m so stupid to believe that he was just kidding.

Oh my god. I don’t know. I’m going crazy. I hate myself. Why did I let myself revolve on a false believe?

Ahhh!!!!

Ring.

I snorted. I heard my phone rang. I went outside bringing the keychain with me, my phone was placed on the top of the table.

“Yoboseo(hello)?” I said.

“Aish! Lee Yeon Hee!” it was Ara. Go Ara. Her voice was panicking and shouting. I immediately removed my phone from my ears. “What did you do to Jae Joong?!”

“Ha?! I didn’t do anything! By the way, have you seen him?! I’m sure he’s back and we talked last night.”

“Oh come on, Yeon Hee! Don’t lie to me! Are you planning to take down his career?”

“Huh? What are you talking about?”

I heard her sighed long and deep. “Their manager arranged a press conference. As I heard, Jae Joong will announce his divorce.”

“WHAAAAT?!! DIVORCE!!??”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

POV: Kim Jae Joong

“Hyung, are you really sure you’re going to do this?” Changmin asked, I think I’ve heard the same sentence for the second time. The first one was when he asked me on the day that I proposed at her. The he repeated it on the day I’m getting divorced with her.

Irony.

“Are you sure, you’re going to do it? I mean… come on, everybody knows that’ll be humiliating to have a failed marriage.”

“I know that. Yeon Hee needs her freedom. This is the only thing I can give her. Let’s say it’s a farewell gift. On the first place, she was just forced to answer my out of blue and stupid proposal. So I will give her back freedom back.”

“Doesn’t it sting? You liked her since your high school days. You guys became husband and wife, happy family the all of a sudden because of a misunderstanding, all of your sacrifice and lov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter