Rubber Man

Saving Kim Jae Joong's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13: Rubber Man
POV: Kim Jae Joong

-FEW days later-

“Ohayo Gozaimasu! (Japanese: Good morning!)” Someone yelled with enthusiasm. Of course, it’s none other than Yeon Hee. I tried to open my eyes, but I was dazzled by the sunlight. I felt my bed wiggled. She jumps on my bed and started to kiss me on my cheeks. I smiled and groan. I rolled on the other side. Yeon Hee, let go of me and I think she sat on the farther side of the bed.

“Can I sleep more?” I ask. My eyes were still close.

“But I just made you a breakfast on bed.” My senses wake up. I open my eyes to the fullest. “Will you just open your eyes and just appreciate what I did?” I crawl closer to her eagerly, with the blanket covering my hair and my whole body. She was slicing the delicious looking viand.

“I appreciate it! I totally appreciate it! I love it! I’m so happy! No one has ever done this for me.” I protest happily. I rest my chin over her shoulder.

“I cook omelet. I’m not sure whether you like it or not.”

“Oh! Oh! Oh! I love omelet!” I said. My mouth is still hanged open waiting for her to feed it to me.

“Ahhhh….”

“Ahhhh….” She fed me a spoonful of egg and rice. She was looking at me excitedly, like she’s waiting for my reaction. I nod as I chew it.

“It’s delicious!!!!” I said. Then she hand me an orange juice. I drank it. “Wow! Even the juice is tasty!”

---

She was already fixing my breakfast. She stops and utter, “I got something for you.”

“What?” I ask. Then she plucked something from the front pocket of her apron.

“Look!! You won on a lottery.” She extends her right hand in front of me, passing me some paper. I stare at it for a minute with wrinkly forehead.

“Huh? I never bet on a lottery before.”

“Really? Oh! Just take it!” She stuffed it to my hands. I’m still confused. “You’re supposed to be happy, because you won without doing anything, people out there were trying their lucks almost every day, just to win on that lottery…. But look at you, you didn’t do anything nor bet… you just won… congratulations!”

I look at the paper and turn it around. I laugh and read it aloud. “Congratulations! You won 1,000,000 kisses.” Her face was beaming with smile. “So, when can I claim this?”

She touches her chin, and looks upward. She changes her sitting position. “Hmm… let’s see… anytime?”

“That sounds great! Then, can I get my first five now?”
“Okay.” She leans closer to me and held my face. She kissed me on my left cheeks, first. Second, on my right cheeks, third on my forehead, fourth on my nose, I chuckle then she stop.

“Hmm… where will I plant the last one? Hmm…” we look at each other, grinning. I point on my lips with my right index finger many times. She leans closer until our lips met. She kissed me and I kiss her back. She stop, and pull away.

“You only got, 999,995 kisses to go.”

“How about I take you on a date tomorrow?”

“Aren’t you busy tomorrow?”

“They cancel the shooting. I’m glad they did it, because I’m going to spend my whole day with my favorite girl.”

“Who’s the lucky girl?” She ask, biting her index finger.

“Of course, it’s you silly!” I pinch her cheeks.

“Ooh.” She shrug and laugh. “I don’t know. What if, there’s another girl?” She blurt a laugh again. I smirk and look at her intently.

“You want me to find one?” I tilt my head upward, more of a daring gesture.

She immediately shook her head, left to right. “No! I was just kidding!” She laughs an unusual one. Woo! She made me jumpy there; I thought she’s going to ask me to date another girl. “You take it so much seriously! It was just a joke. Really!” she continued followed be another peculiar cackle again.

“I thought you’re going to throw me away.” I said and gulp.

---

-NEXT day-

Arg. Stupid flower shop! I tap my right foot consecutively at the same time; I was tapping my fingers on the glass counter too. I look at my wrist watch; it’s already 11:45 noon. Our meeting time is 11:30pm! I exhale deeply, trying to control my emotion. I’m so freaking pissed off! Stupid flower arranger! Sooner o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter