PART 3 (2): Missing You

Smiling Flower

Chapter 7

 

VERNON POV

It's been a week since I met Seungkwan in the coffee shop. It's really hard to meet him in the office. I think that he is avoiding me intentionally and my schedules didn't help me at all. It made me in a bad mood every time. I just missed Seungkwan so bad...

"Sunbae, how are you?", Soo Hee approached me after I finished my schedule for today. We had a photo shoot together for a stupid cosmetic product (A/N: SVT Energy Skin Care~)

"I'm good.", I suddenly remembered the thing that she said to Seungkwan and got annoyed by her existence, I ignored her by playing my smart phone.

"Are you tired, sunbae?", oh, just leave already.

"Not really.", yes, I'm getting tired with your arrogance.

"Sunbae..", she looked hesitate for a while.

"What?", I can't hide my annoyance.

"You look so tired... here, it will help you to reduce your weary.", she handed me a bar of chocolate. It looks expensive. Should I accept it? Will she leave me alone if I take it? Well, what could go wrong?

"Thanks", I forced my smile and took the chocolate.

"It's nothing, sunbae. Bye." She looked so happy and went to her manager.

 

My manager substituted me to drive, "Should we go home now? Or do you want to go somewhere first?"

"I want to go home.", but I suddenly remembered that little cherry. "Ah, no. Drop me at the office." I need to meet Seungkwan... I don't know why.

I miss him so bad. I can’t tell since when I fell attracted to him. The last time I check I had a girlfriend, although I date her because she had been plastered me for a year. But, Seungkwan is different. He is the most beautiful person I’ve ever met. I really want to make him mine. I want to wake up beside him in the morning, caress his cheek, and tell him how beautiful he is every day. But, do I love him?

   

We arrived at 8 in the evening; I looked at the room reservation schedule in the receptionist desk. There he was, room 404. I can hear a piano was playing and someone singing, it's his beautiful voice. I opened the door and found him closing him eyes while he was playing the piano and singing.

I took a chair and put it next to Seungkwan quietly, and then I sat watching him singing. Ah, I really missed this boy. He didn't recognize I was watching him in silent for about 5 minutes. After the song was finished, Seungkwan opened his eyes and looked so surprise that he almost fell from his chair.

"Wuaaaah!!!", He almost fell but I catches him in the waist and sat him back.

"Are you okay?", I haven't let go off his waist. My heartbeat beats faster than before and I don’t bother to cover me blush this time.

"I'm okay, Hansol-ah...it's just, I was too surprised.", I looked at Seungkwan for a while...I stared at his round brown eyes, his nose, his pink lips...I fight my urge not to kiss him.

"Hansol, can you let go off me. I will not fall again", he looked at another direction, and I can notice his blushing.

"No. Wait for a while, would you?", What am I doing? He will get scared, but I don't want to let go off this distance for now. My eyes end up staring at his lips, I just want to make sure something. My heart still beats uncontrollably.

Finally, I let go off him. It was awkward, but I kept silent because my heart still not back to normal. We were in silent for almost like forever until he finally spoke up,

"Ehmm... What... What are you doing here, Hansol?", he cracked his voice.

"Don't tell me that you are practicing singing the whole time." I looked at him suspiciously.

"No, I’m not. I finished my practice 2 hours ago, I was just trying to look for new melody for my song.", He can't look at me in the eyes and looked down at the piano.

"But you are still singing.", it hurts me that he looked so tired. "Don't push yourself too hard, remember? You look so tired."

Seungkwan looked at me in the eyes, "You also look tired, Hansol-ah. Is everything okay?", he gave me his concern eyes. I fall for those eyes, I can't hold it anymore...

I caressed his face and focused on his lips. I sat closer to him, titled his head and brought it closer to mine. I pressed my lips against him slowly and gently. I closed my eyes to feel his soft lips and can taste his vanilla flavored lip balm. He was not moving but not rejecting the kiss either. I can feel his body relaxed after a while, I moved my lips to make the kiss more ease, but still no respond from him. I peaked a little and found Seungkwan closing his eyes. Is it a green signal? I encouraged myself to hug him, I hold his back head and tried to deepen the kiss, I nipped his lower lips gently but he suddenly pushed me and broke the kiss.

His eyes were open wide and his face was a complete red. Seungkwan covered his mouth in shock.

"I'm so sorry." he quickly grabbed his bag and jacket, and run out of the practice room. Leaving me dumb founded with what just happened.

I can still feel the softness of his lips.

 

Seungkwan POV

I haven't seen him this week. It's weird, just last week, I met him by accident in the coffee shop, and he was there out of nowhere. What are you thinking, Seungkwan? He must be busy; he is like the most famous person in Korea. Of course he doesn't have time to wandering around in the office like me.

I don't want to admit it, but I miss him so bad. I tried to get rid off this feeling since in the beginning because, Hello... Who am I to have a feeling for him? I will only end up hurting myself...again. Even Eunkwang hyung, a guy who only doing part time job for a living rejected me for not being his type, it means that a famous superstar like him has a taste like Megan Fox or something.

Get yourself together, Seungkwan-ah. I don't remember how many time I said that spell, 'get yourself together' every time I think of him.

Better be practice then, I don't have much time to play around. I practiced singing for 3 hours when my vocal cord began to hurt, I stopped. Making a new song then? I played the piano and humming, not to loud at first, but it became louder in the end. Forget about the pencil, now the time for me to brainstorm. I closed my eyes so I can concentrate more. I brainstormed for about 30 minutes and when I opened my eyes, I saw Hansol already sat next to me watching me in silent.

I screamed due to surprised and lost my balance. But he quickly grabbed me by my waist. What the hell with this position? He stared at me, his eyes scanned me from my eyes, move down to my nose and end up on my lips. Let go off me!!! Please... If not, I can't control this feeling anymore....

"Hansol, can you let go off me? I will not fall again", I finally gained my voice.

"No. Wait for a while, would you?" What??? What is he doing??? There is nothing I can do but waiting. I hoped that he didn't really notice my red face.

Finally, he let go off me. We were sat there in silent for a while, don't know what to do. I should say something to make it least awkward,

"What...what are you doing here Hansol?" I can't help but stuttered.

"Don't tell me that you were practicing singing the whole time." Is he concerned about me? Why? Why is he so nice to me? He was the one who looked so tired. It made me worry.

"Is everything okay, Hansol-ah?" I asked him with concern.

His eyes changed becoming softer. He caressed my face for a while and titled my head. I know he stared at my lips, but I really scare to imagine the next scenario.

He sat closer to mine and brought my face to his. I still can't believe with what just happened, but he pressed his lips against mine. Oh my God! What is happening?! His lips was so soft. He closed his eyes and I can't help but closed my eyes too. I should push him, I should break the kiss. But I can't or I don't want to. I melted with the kiss, he moved his lips and it made me crazy. I smell the familiar scent from his breath...the mint scent...it was from there after all.

He started to hug me, grabbed my back head and deepened the kiss. I can feel he nipped my lower lips, and at time I was afraid that we went too far. This is not right!

I pushed him and broke the kiss. I covered my mouth and the last thing that I can said is,

"I'm so sorry." I'm sorry for having this feeling, and I'm sorry for wanting too far. I grabbed my stuffs and run out of the room, I can't see him in the eyes for any longer.

In the way out I bumped with Soo Hee, "Hey, watch your step, trainee!"

I didn't really want to bother with her for now, so I quickly said sorry and went out of the building. I should go home and cool my head so I can get myself together again, even I'm not really sure if I can after what happened tonight.

-------

 

A/N: Omo..omo...they kissed!!! >///<

.

.