PART 4 (2): Lies

Smiling Flower

Chapter 9

 

Seungkwan POV

Why he became so sick like this? I can't stand to see Hansol so weak.. He didn't let me go, I tried my best to escape from his hug, but his hand was like locked to my body. What should I do? I can't leave him alone like this, and I can't tell the people from the office either. They will misunderstand the situation and I'm not really good in explaining. Well, it seems that I should drive him home by himself.

What? Can I drive? Of course, I can drive. I just don't make a license yet plus my family only have a car. If I'm careful that wouldn't be a problem. After several tries, finally he let me go from the hug. I took the key from his pocket and looked over his ID to know his address.

It was hard for me to go to his room in the 17th floor. Even though we only like 5 cm apart not to mention that it was a really huge apartment. Lucky for me, the staff there help me to bring him to his room. I put him to his bed and looked for his medicine box.

Anyway, why everything here is so huge? I mean the bed, his bedroom, the kitchen, even there is a living room in this apartment. Living here must be so expensive, well...practically he is like the richest hip hop singer in Korea. I found the medicine box and looked for the cold medicine. But, he has to eat first after taking the medicine. Well, better to see the kitchen then. A bowl of porridge would be nice.

What is wrong with his kitchen? There is hardly something in his refrigerator. I only found lots of beers and bottles of wine. If there was food, it was only a frozen food and frozen soup. No fruits, no vegetables...damn bachelor. Not to mention there are dozens of instant food in his cupboard. Well, at least he still have rice and a box of kimchi. I don't have enough choice, so I cooked the rice, took the kimchi and the frozen meat. I made a simple kimchi porridge. I hope he will like it.

I drank him the medicine and tried to look for a towel so I can wipe his sweat. Is it his wardrobe? Okay, I opened it only to find another room inside the wardrobe. What the hell? Is it a secret room or something? Am I in a ninja's house or a singer's house? I can't find the towel, so I went to his bathroom.

Oh my God... I feel like in the public bathroom. Why does people need such a huge bathroom? Finally, I found the towel and filled water in a big bowl.

When I came back to his bedroom, he is still sleeping peacefully.

It seems that the medicine already working, he sweats a lot. I wiped his sweat carefully and something hit my mind,

What am I doing here? I'm taking care the man that I should avoid. But, I can't leave him like this. Yes, just take it as a junior taking care of his senior.

It's already 1 in the morning, I should go home or mom is gonna kill me. I packed my belongings and he awake from his sleep. What a timing. He tried to reach me, but he was too weak.

"Seungkwan-ah, is that you?"

"Yes, Hansol. It's me, how are you feeling? Are you feeling better?" I hold his hand.

"I'm sorry, Seungkwan-ah... I love you." and he was back to sleep again.

He said it again like he couldn't get enough.

"I love you too, Hansol." and I sleep next to his bed.

 

VERNON POV

I wake up from a deep sleep, "Where am I? Ah, I'm in my bedroom." I thought that I saw Seungkwan in my bedroom, 'Was that a dream? It must be a dream. That couldn't be happened.', but when I saw my beloved boy sleeping next to me, I can't hide my smile. It was him after all. He was looking after me the whole night.

I sat and stared at him sleeping, he looks so peaceful and beautiful. I his soft reddish hair and it made him awake.

"Good morning, Seungkwan-ah." I said it softly.

"Good morning, Hansol-ah. What time is it?", he stretched his body.

"It's 6 a.m., are you here the whole night? Thank you, Seungkwan-ah. After what I did to you, you still taking care of me."

"It's okay, Hansol. You were sick last night, I can't leave a sick person by himself." We were staring each other for a while, then he placed his hand on my forehead,

"It looks like your temperature is already back to normal. Good. Now, let's have a breakfast and you should eat the medicine. You haven't fully recovered yet. Come on." he went to the dining room and I followed him,

"But there is nothing in my kitchen."

"I know." He knows?

"But, fortunately, I found something edible after I looked all over your kitchen." He placed a bowl and pour a warm porridge in it. There are also kimchi and boiled eggs.

"Kimchi porridge. Where do you get the kimchi, Hansol? Was that from your mother? It's really delicious." He also took a bowl of porridge for him.

"Ah, yes, it's from my mom. But anyway, were you making all of this?"

"Yes. You should eat something." I can't hide my amazement when I tasted the porridge.

"It's really delicious, Seungkwan-ah." He was laughing. It's been a long time since I saw his laugh.

"I can't believe it. The boy that I love taking care of me when I sick and making me a delicious breakfast. We even have a breakfast together." I give my warmest smile. I looked at him dreamily. This time, he only smiled with a pink tint in his cheeks.

But suddenly he looked like remembering something. He quickly grabbed his phone and called someone,

"Hello, Chan? Could you help me? Don't ask. Listen, if my mom asks you where am I last night, just tell her that I had a sleepover in your house. Okay? Thank you, Channie." After that he made another call,

"Hello, mom. I'm sorry just called you right now, no, don't worry. I slept in Chan’s house last night. We were having a binge watching until so late. Yes, l'm gonna head to the office after this. No, I don't want to spend my weekend alone in the house. I'm okay. Enjoy your workshop." He exhaled and got back to his bowl.

"Are you okay? Am I getting you in trouble?"

"I'm almost in a trouble. But, for now, it's okay. Have you done your breakfast? Do you want another bowl?"

"Ah, no. I'm already full."

He took the medicine box and gave me a glass of water.

"Here, take your medicine."

"Thank you." I drank my medicine while he continued his eating.

But, wait a minute... "How come you brought me here, Seungkwan-ah? and..." He cut me with his spoon like saying 'stop'.

"I drove you here with your car. I know your address from your ID card. I brought you here with some help from the apartment's staff. Yes, I can drive even I don't have a drive license yet. But, don't worry. Everything is under control."

"That is dangerous, Seungkwan-ah. You should..." again, he cut me,

"You're welcome." and took my bowl and his to the sink. He washed the dishes afterward.

"Ah, you can just leave it there."

"And wait for you to clean it up? When will it be? You even hardly to shop for healthy foods." He dried the dishes and continued with his speech,

"I mean, how come a big kitchen like this, there are only four utensils in the cupboard. And also dozens of instant food. And about the refrigerator, what kind of refrigerator is that? There are only lots of beers and bottles of wine. I hardly found a box of kimchi and a frozen food in there. Are you eating rice with beer? Like seriously, no wonder you get sick so easily." he ended his speech with hands in his waist (A/N: sassy Diva Boo is back, ya’ll!!!). It's the first time he making me speechless. I usually good in making comeback, but not in front of him.

"You sounded just like my mom." That's the only thing I can think about.

"Then your mother is so damn right." He went to the bedroom after put the dishes back to the cupboard. Wow, since when he became so cool like this? He made me love him even more. Where is the shy Boo Seungkwan? Honestly, I love this side of him also.

 

Seungkwan POV

Did I just do that? Honestly, it's the real me if I got comfortable with someone. Well, anyway, he looked getting better. I can leave him right now, he will be okay. I have to go to the office then, but wait... I haven't took a bath, plus I don't have something to change. Should I go home first? But that would take so much time.

"Are you gonna leave already?"

I turned around to see him already sat in the bed. That's weird, I didn't hear him coming.

"Yes.", I gathered my belonging and suddenly he gave me a back hug.

"Don't leave me alone, Seungkwan-ah...", there we go again. I quickly escaped from his hug.

"I want to go to the office and practice. Anyway, you're already getting better. So, I can leave you right now. There is no reason for me to stay any longer."

"Yes you have. We need to talk." He looked disagree with my idea.

"No, I mean not now...later. We will talk later. You still need to take a rest or you will get sick again and it will ruin your schedules." I went to the living room while he was following me.

"I will drive you there." He took his car key.

"No. Please, listen to me, would you?" I dragged him back to his bedroom.

"Now, sit, please. Listen, I will take the bus and you don't need to send me there, or people will see us and make us in a trouble. Sleep, so the medicine will work properly. And also, change your t-shirt, and don't forget to take your last medicine in the afternoon, but you need to have lunch first. Don't skip your dinner for today. And try to get some sleep tonight, understand, sunbae?"

He was only smiling after heard my long advice, "I understand, Seungkwan-ah." Can he stop calling me that? It makes me crazy everytime he called my name. I still tried to keep my cool.

"Good bye, Hansol-ah." I went out his apartment and took the bus to Chan’s dorm, it's closer. I guess I still have my complete outfit in his wardrobe.

 

A/N: Double update because today is New Year!!!