PART 5 : Later

Smiling Flower

Chapter 10

 

"Seungkwan- hyung, you have to tell me the reason!"

"Later, Chan, I want to take a bath first... Ah, there you are." I found my pink t-shirt and short jeans in his wardrobe.

"Where were you last night? What were you doing? Are you in a trouble or something?" he followed me to the bathroom.

"Get out. I will tell you everything after I take my bath. And no, I'm not in a trouble....well, short of, I can't say it's a trouble or not...GET OUT!"

He huffed, "I'll be in the dining room, hyung."

I finished my bath fast and change my outfit, but why I only have a t-shirt left? It's very uncomfortable. I like sweater better cause it can cover my tummy.

 

Chan was already waiting for me with a few toasts and a tea. "Do you want a cup of tea, hyung?"

"Yes, please." I sat across his seat.

"So, tell me everything or I will put salt instead of sugar in your tea."

"Well, first of all, you may think that I'm crazy for having this problem, honestly, I also already lose my mind, and I hope you can give me your best advice."

"It depens on the story. Go on..."

"Okay, so..." I told him from A to Z and he couldn't believe with what he just heard. From our first meeting along with the office tour until when I took care of him last night, "What do you think, Chan-ah?"

"Are you sure, hyung? I mean you're not just making up the story, are you?"

"Why should I do that? I'm really sure that he said that sentence like several times."

"Daebak...wah...daebak."

"Can you say another word?"

"No, hyung, I mean you really get a 'daebak'! He's like the most famous superstar in the Korea music industry and he...", he looked super excited.

"Shhhhh! Be quiet! Do you want the entire people in this dorm heard it? And it's not a thing that I should celebrate."

"Why not? Do you like him? Yes you are..." he looked at me suspiciously.

"Because he is the most famous superstar in the music industry, and I only....me."

"But you're a famous youtuber with almost million subscribers and I bet your fans are not only from Korea."

"I'm not even a real singer yet."

"Is it because you haven't debut yet?" I nodded.

"But, I thought he already had a girlfriend once, well I don’t know about having a boyfriend before, but with all of those confession I don’t have any doubt anymore. So it will not give any problem to him and to you as well."

"What about me? I'm only a trainee! So, what do you think that I should do?"

"Do you like him? No, do you love him?" I don't know how to answer that.

"Seungkwan- hyung!"

"I don't know! I just feel comfortable around him, maybe I like him as my senior. I mean, I think it's too early to decide my exact feeling."

"Let me ask you something. Do your heart beats fast when he smiles or when he calls your name? Do you want to meet him so bad that you miss him everytime? Do you feel sad when you saw him sick?"

I was thinking for a moment, "I think so...Yes" he clicked his finger and said,

"You love him. No argue."

"Are you sure? I'm not really sure myself." He nodded.

"Hahh... I'm in a big trouble!!! What should I do??!" I shouted in frustration.

"Ask him then. Ask him, is he really meant it? And what does he want? You should also tell him your condition. You guys should talk."

"But, what if.." I'm not really sure to talk to him for now, so I only looked at my cup, not responding Chan's advice.

"What is actually that bother you the most, hyung?"

"I just...I don't want that in the end, I will only hurt myself. I've done it once; I've done enough."

"Well, I've told you what I think. It's all up to you. But, sooner or later you will be the one who decide, what should you do. Just, don't forget your first purpose joining Pledis." He hold my hand to send his support to me, I can only smile weakly.

"I won't."

Chan is right, sooner or later I should able to have the answer. But, not today. I need some times to manage my mind and my heart.

 

I arrived at Pledis in the afternoon to have an individual practice. I pressed the button number 5 to go to the practice room. It's the only spare room left. I just realized that even in the weekend, I'm not the only one who wants to have an additional practice. When the lift door almost closed, someone's hand stopped it, and how in the hell I can recognize that hand.

"Oh, Seungkwan-ah. We meet again." He smiled cheerfully. I think that he's already fully recovered.

"Hello, Hansol-ah. How are you today?" I smiled to him and he narrowed his eyebrows.

"What do you mean by 'how are you today'? We've just met this morning in my apartment. You also woke up next to me this morning, we even had a breakfast together. Do you forget our moment together? It was only 3 hours ago."

What the hell?! Can he be quiet? Fortunately, we were the only people in the lift.

"Please don't say that out loud...people will hear you." He playfully looked at me and covered his mouth. Is he playing at me?

"Where are you going, Seungkwan-ah?"

"Room 501"

"5th floor...me too, is it a destiny or something? We always head out to the same place." It's because your personal studio on the 5th floor, you stupid senior!!!

Anyways, why does the lift take so long time to reach the 5th floor? I can't take it any longer, I pressed the button number 3 and got out from the lift; he followed me.

"I thought you want to go to the 5th floor."

"Yes, but I want to take the stairs...it's for my cardio." I opened the emergency door.

"Ah... Me too then." He followed me to the stairs

"What? Just take the lift, Hansol-ah."

"I want to accompany you, can I? I mean, you will feel bored if you take the stairs alone. So..."

I gave up this time. "Up to you." He smiled again, that sweet smile. He pushed me to the emergency stairs and closed the door.

"Let's go, Seungkwan-ah."

In the stair, he kept talking, "Where were you, Seungkwan-ah? I mean before you go to the office. I thought you already arrived an hour ago, but we met again in the 1st floor... like a destiny." He gave me his dreamy smile. I tried hard not to see him, so I not fall with those smile even more.

"I was in my friend's dorm. I took a bath there because I have my outfit to change."

"Why don't you take a bath in my place. I can also give you an outfit to change."

"People will be suspicious if I wear your outfit, Hansol."

"That wouldn't be a problem, why will people be suspicious?" He said that casually. I stopped and looked at him in disbelieve. Well, we are not that close for me to wear his outfit.

"What? We are both male, it’s not like I have female outfit in my place.” I raised my eyebrows.

"Uhm...I still need to change my underwear, so..."

"Well, you can use mine also." What the hell? I stopped again and looked at him as he suddenly grows a second head.

"What?” He titled his head and gave me confused puppy eyes. “Whatever.” I muttered under my breath.

“You know, you can just laundry it when you’re done or maybe you can keep it.”

“Stop.”

“Sorry…”

 It's only half of the way but he already panted. "Slow down, Seungkwan-ah." I can't hide my smile looking how weak he is. He suddenly grabbed my hand and it stopped me from walking. When I turned to look at him, his face became serious. What now?

"Let's talk for a while, Seungkwan-ah."

"No. Not today." I immediately answer him so I don't waver.

"So, tomorrow?"

"No, not tomorrow either. I will tell you when I'm ready." He was quiet for a while and nodded agreeing my decision.

"Okay, I'll wait. Just...please, don't take too much time. I already sure with what I feel. So, you have to make sure too. I know that I already say it like thousands of time, but... I love you, Seungkwan-ah." He still hold my hand and shyly said,

"By the way, you look cute in that pink t-shirt. I love it. You should use pink more often. But, I mean you still look cute with whatever you wear, it's not only when you're wearing the pink one." His face became red, I can't help but also blushed hearing his compliment. We were quiet for a while and finally he let go of my hand.

"See you later, Seungkwan-ah." He went out to the emergency door.

 

A/N: So, what do you guys think so far?