PART 6 (2): Only Look At Me

Smiling Flower

Chapter 12

 

Seungkwan POV

It's been a month since he wanted to have a talk with me. And it's been a month since I intentionally avoided him. I don't know how to do but to not meet him, if not then I'll miss him even more. I practiced as usual and in the time like this, my ideas for new songs are flowing like a flood. I manage to write 7 songs in a month, complete with the melody and the lyrics. I was so productive when I had lots of thought in my mind. I saw him occasionally in his personal studio, in the parking lot, and in the cafeteria. He had lots of schedule abroad recently. It's weird when I saw him in the television or in the news, it's not like him. It's like a totally different person. Maybe that's what a concept for. Between my confusion, I tried to look for an encouragement or maybe an advice in the online forum. I typed,

'Hello, I want to ask something. So, I'm a junior in my office and there is a senior who puts his interest on me. He already confessed his feeling to me and wanted an answer from me. But, I don't know what I should do, because our condition is really different. I'm afraid if our relationship will burden his position and also mine. But, right now I really miss him like crazy. Please kindly give your advice here. Thank you.' please don't be mean... A few minute later, there are already dozens of replies to my posting.

'You should get her, dude!' Is he just assuming my gender? Weird. I didn't mention my gender here.

'Are you just making this story up? Who do you think you are? Cinderella?' Someone's completely jealous.

'Fighting!!!' not really helping, but still, thank you.

'Don't really bother with that. With love, a position doesn't matter. Who knows that the poor beauty can get the rich beast.' But he is the rich beauty and I'm the poor beast. Our condition is totally different.

'Love comes first, bro.' Thanks, bro…whoever you are.

'Just go get him. Or you will regret it for life. Ask him to compromise with your situation. Talking is everything, friend.' So wise, thank you.

'This story is so me! I also meet this senior in my high school and...' Wait, why does she talk about herself?

The last reply really hit me, 'Ask yourself. Is he worth it? Are you worth it? Is you love worth it? If the answer is yes, you don't need anything to doubt it.'

That's right. Is he worth it? Am I worth it? Is my love worth it? I kept thinking about the answer for days. Until when he approached me who looking for my next schedule. Please, not now... I haven't got the answer yet. I quickly went to the lift so I don't need to have any conversation but he was faster than me. He grabbed my bag and dragged me outside the building to the parking lot. We met Mr. Han, Seungcheol hyung, and Mingyu hyung, they shouldn't see us together, especially with this position. They will misunderstand, but the next thing that they said surprising me the most.

"Fighting, Hansol-ah!" Seungcheol hyung said it following our direction.

"Don't take too long, he has another schedule to be done." Mr. Han said while still looking at his tablet. Wait, do they already know? And he also already knows that they know? Am I the only one who is being careful in this office? What the hell is happening? No! No, Help me!!!

"Mr. Han, Mingyu hyung, Seungcheol hyung, help me~" I said desperately.

"Have fun, Seungkwan-ah." Mingyu hyung waved and wink at me. No, it's not like you guys thinking.

He throwed me to the back seat of his car, he also got in and locked the door. He cornered me by sitting closer. Ah, his scent...what should I do? I should contain myself!!! I screamed as hard as I can.

"HELP ME!!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!" He was panicking and immediately covered my mouth so I can be quiet.

"Ya! People might misunderstand!" People are already misunderstand!!! I calmed myself cause I don't have any other options. He told me that he misses me so bad. Well, me too. And he needs to look at me this time with a private space. So do I. We were staring each other for a while. He looked at me in the eyes. That hazel dreamy eyes...

"How long the time you need for you to be ready?" Not that question again. I hardly looking for the answer myself. I don't know what happened to me, but the only answer that I can give is,

"I don't know..." The tension inside the car made me whispered.

"What about now?", he hugged me and I couldn't resist. The other part of me really craving his touch so bad. His hazel eyes kept staring at me and it making me can't control the passion inside my core. I really want to kiss him so bad... As if he answering my desire,

Slowly, he pressed his lips against mine. He bit my lower lips and nipped it gently. I responded it by opening my mouth a little. His tongue started to explore every part of my mouth. He playfully teasing my tongue; I can feel that he smiled between the kiss. I can't control it anymore, I moved to sit in his lap. It comes naturally for me, despite the fact that I never kiss someone before.

He was a little bit taken aback by my sudden move. I his lips begging for entrance. He opened it so I can take turn to explore his mouth. I pushed him to the door and roughly grabbing his soft hair to deepen the kiss. I almost lack of air when the kiss reach its . When we can't hold it anymore, finally, we broke the kiss. But we kept looking each other with passion in our eyes.

I weirdly like it, I mean I only saw people kissing in a movie and little bit gross out. But, honestly, it just feels right when I did it with him.

After a few minutes, he came back to his sense and my messy hair.

"Would you do me a favour, Seungkwan-ah?" Everything for you, Hansol.

"I want you to only have me in your mind and in your heart. Don't you ever see someone else. Please, only look at me...I love you, Seungkwan-ah." He said it again and I never bored to hear that. I smiled in respond and said,

"You also should only look at me, if you ever dare to look at other girls or boys, I will kill you."... "And also...I love you too, Hansol-ah." There, I said it... Gosh!!! Finally... I can't help but blushing, it's because I've never done something lovey dovey like this before.

After hearing my confession, he looked so surprise and happy at the same time. He suddenly hugged me and shouted.

"Wuaaaaaah!!! Thank you, Seungkwan-ah!!!" Ah, I really happy with his cute reaction. I saw my watch and said,

"Hansol, you know..." Should I said it? But, I still want to do it...

"What?"

"I still do have 15 more minutes." I bit my lower lips again. He catched my code and smiled. He pushed me so his body was in the top of mine.

He gave me a pecked on the lips twice. And he continued it by giving a kiss to my forehead, my closed eyes, and lower down to my cheeks. He did it slowly. Finally, he kissed me on the lips with a long deep kiss. He my upper lip and continued with lower lip. It gave me a ticklish sensation. He pulled over and looked at me in the eyes again. He dreamily smiled like it was the best day ever for him.

He kissed me again and I responded it by bitting his lower lip. We were fighting for dominance, he let me explore his mouth for a while, but he took the lead by playfully my tongue. I hissed in respond, and it made him smiled.. He broke the kiss and panting while his face was still so close to me. He lower down his kiss on my neck. I can't help but moaned a little when he found my sweet spot. He bit that spot and gave a mark on it. It was a clear red mark, I should wear a high collar tomorrow. He kissed my ears and whispered,

"I love you, Seungkwan-ah." It gave me shiver on my spine. He and kissed my neck again when suddenly my alarm rang,

*KRINGGGGG!!!!

Oh, I have 5 minutes left before the practice start. I pushed him slowly and he looked not really pleased with it.

"Already? 2 minutes more?" He gave me his puppy eyes.

"No. I need to fix my hair and my clothes." I sat back. He pouted and said,

"Just take a break today, would you?"

"Didn't you hear what Mr. Han told to us? I have practices to be done."

He suddenly remembered about something and looked at the outside of the car.

"What's wrong, Hansol?" I took out my phone and used it as a mirror. He looked at me in hesitation,

"Well, you know... You do know that this building has a CCTV in every corner, right?"

"Yes, I do...wait a minute, So right now someone is watching us kiss..." I looked at him in surprise, I can't even finish my sentence.

"No. Don't worry, the CCTV can't reach us in this angle."

"Wah...that's a relieve... I mean, that would be embarrassing if...well, you know." I continued applying fixing my hair. But he wasn't looked really sure; he strached his back neck and said,

"And there is also a CCTV in every practice room. So..." Wait, I tried to process what is talking about. A CCTV in the practice room...so... Wait, what???! So when we kissed on the first time, it was recorded in the CCTV???! I screamed after realizing it.

"What should we do? What if someone tell it to other people? And then..."

"Don't worry, Seungkwan-ah... Mr. Han will not backstab his own artists. He will protect us." What the hell? It's even worse!!! Mr. Han saw us kissing??!

"Mr. Han saw us..." I still can't face the reality.

"Yes, he told me to be careful next time." He smiled as his last weapon. Oh my God!!! This is so embarrassing... What should I do when I meet him next time?

"Don't worry too much, Seungkwan-ah. Just act normal when you meet him next time." Is he reading my mind? This fact made me dizzy. Well, there is nothing I can do. He also looked already accepting the fact. I nodded and got back to my hair. I checking my hair for the last time while he was staring at me in silent. I already get used to his staring right now.

"Okay then, Hansol-ah. I'll go. Bye~" I opened the door but he pulled me to him. He gave me a long deep kiss. He broke the kiss after a while.

"Hansol! You messed my hair" I checked it again through the car mirror. He wiped his lips with his thumb and giving his smirk.

"But you still looked beautiful." Oh my God, stop looking at me like that. I don't want to argue more, so I left him or I'll be late for the practice.

 

So maybe I can continue what we just started... no, I'm not only talking about the make out session you dirty minded people.

I don't know whether it is a smart move or not, but the one thing I know is from all of the number of cases, I don't mind with this one.

 

________

 

A/N: That's it people! I want to congratulate myself for actually finished a story. Anyway, I can't wait for our Seventeen's special album. I lowkey and highkey want Seungkwan and Vernon make a collaboration T....T I don't know if it will be happened or not.

I just look at my document, and I have like three unfinished story....hahaha...in which I don't plan the ending yet.

Well, see you in another story (hopefully) :*