PART 2 (3) : Tonight

Smiling Flower

Chapter 5

VERNON POV

What a coincidence. Now, that little cherry is in my car. He was a little bit struggling with the seat belt. Maybe because, this sport car has unique seat belts.

"Seungkwan-ah, you should pull it twice." I watched him struggling for almost five minutes.

"Ah, pull it twice.", he was total clueless.

I approached his seat and pull the seat belt twice. When I finished, I immediately sat back tried my best to hide my blushing face. Wow, his face was so close. It was like a scene in a drama. What is his perfume? I can smell tangerine and sweet scent from his hair. But what about his perfume? And why in the hell I want to know?

I started the car and when we already in the road, I tried to glance at him once in a while, but he was looking to the window. It was quiet for a while, and he suddenly broke the ice,

"Thank you, Vernon sunbae for the ride."Wait, did he say 'Vernon' sunbae? Oh my God, why does everything that he did is so cute. I can't help but laughed.

"What's wrong, sunbae?" he gave me his cute expression again.

"Ya, you know, we are not in front of the camera right now. So you can call my real name, Seungkwan-ah. Vernon is only in the stage."

"Ah, really sunbae? But I called everyone in the agency with their stage name."

"Well, I suggest calling them by their real name. It will make you closer to them."

He smiled and said softly, "I get it, Hansol-sunbae." Wuaahh.. I can't stand the cuteness…but there is something bothering me…

“Ah, one more thing, can you just call me by my name? I mean, we are in the same age and it’s weird for you to talk so formal like that”, He looked at me wide eye and said, “I don’t know if I can do that… I mean, you are my senior and…it will be uncomfortable if…”, He looked down and playing with his finger and pouting…wait, is he pouting? . So cute.

I coughing to clear my throat or more likely to get myself compose again “Well, calling me sunbae is making me uncomfortable.”

He looked up at me, “Oh, really, sunbae? Ah, I mean…Hansol-shii? I’m sorry for making you uncomfortable.”

“Just Hansol. That way you’re not making me uncomfortable anymore” I smiled looking at him and I can notice a paint pink flush in his check.

“Okay, Hansol-ah.”, he said quietly and I can hear it clearly. It made me grin like an idiot.

We arrived after like forever. He went out and before that said, "Thank you for the ride, Hansol."

"Hmm. Is it your house?" I looked at a 2 floor painted white house.

"Yes, it is. Take care, Hansol-ah." He bowed a little

"You too. Good night."

"Good night.", he smiled once again and I still not get used to see his smile. He went to his house; he walked carefully because it seems that his leg is still hurt.

I drove back to my apartment in Gangnam. What? I lied? Well, yes I am. But in my defense, it is not really far from Gangnam. I just want to help my injured friend, nothing more than that.

The thing that I hardly admit is that…Starting tonight, that boy will be my life changer.

 

Seungkwan POV

Huwaaaaaa... What was that? How come someone being so charming and charismatic at the same time? And why do I still fall with those brown hazel dreamy eyes? Not to mention his scent...he smells like mint and chocolate which make hungry right now.

I went to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. It stacked. I have to pull it twice so this old icebox can be opened. Wait what... pull it twice?

It makes me remember the embarrassing seatbelt incident. How can I be so clueless? And how can he being so gentlemen? I feel my face starting to steam again.

No. Stop it already, Seungkwan-ah! Stop overreacting. There is nothing happened. It was nothing, He was taking care of his junior. Even when he wanted to ride me home, even though it takes more than 30 minutes, even sthough he occasionally glanced at me in which I can see it through the reflection of the window, and when he always laughing every time I say something.. It's totally normal.

It.Was't.Special.At.All.

Come back to your sense and remember your first purpose. Logic first, your feeling later. Remember, no boyfriend before debut and no falling love before I have my own album!!!

Wait...did I just say boyfriend...falling love...? Ahahaha.... I'm getting crazy. Maybe it's due to a lot of practice.

This crazy thought suddenly makes me not hungry anymore. I closed the refrigerator and went back to my bedroom to get some sleep.

I hope, starting tonight, everything will be okay.

-------