PART 6 (1): Only Look At Me

Smiling Flower

Chapter 11

 

VERNON POV

It's been a month already. It's been a month since we talked in the stairs. It's been a month since he said that he needed time to be ready. It's been a month since I wanted to have a talk with him. It's been a month since I wanted to know how's his feeling about me. It's been a ing month since he intentionally avoided me. It's been a month since I stalked all of his accounts and his video in Youtube, I even watched his videos in his channel on loop. Waiting like this really drives me crazy.

But, he is not ready yet. I tried to understand. He doesn't want to be hurt again, so he is being careful to be in a relationship right now. I know it from one of his vlog about the back story of one of his original song. I really want to see how handsome that guy would be, because he looked like really loved him so much, and I want to punch him in the face for making my Seungkwan waiting for that jerk for 3 hours in a such cold season. Yes, he is 'my Seungkwan'.

I've even told all of my members about my feeling for him and they surprisingly approved it and gave me support. They told me that they already guessed about it, also without my knowing, Seungcheol hyung and Wonwoo hyung won the bet. Well, they are my best friends after all.

But, actually the most surprising thing happen when my boss, Mr. Han told me to go to his room a week ago.

"Excuse me, Mr. Han, do you want to talk to me?" I opened the door and saw him checking several documents in his desk.

"Oh, Hansol-ah, take a sit first." He closed his map and gave me his fierce look. That look always he used when he is angry or something serious happened. Am I in a trouble? After staring at me for a while, he finally spoke,

"So, is there anything that you want to say to me? Maybe about something that happened with you recently."

"What do you mean, sir?" I didn't really understand what he is saying when suddenly a reality hit me. Wait...is he know? Did Seungkwan tell him? No way...right? I kept my poker face. He overed me a cup of water. I drank it due to nervousness.

"Well...are you seeing, you know...someone recently?", it made me choked my drink.

"Pardon, sir?" Please no!!!!!

"Let's go to the point, shall we?" I still didn't give any response and waiting..."I know that it's not a problem for you since you are already a senior and I already give you permission, but he is still a trainee. Seungkwan has a long way to go, don't you think?" He sipped his coffee and continued,

"It's not that I disagree with your decision, but I think that you also need to considerate his position too. Apart from that, personally and honestly, I approve you with him. I mean he is a nice boy and I already know his family. He is a genius in music and a talented person, not to mention his humble personality. He is a perfect person to handle such a unique personality like you. But you need to be careful, Hansol-ah, he is a trainee after all."

"Thank you, sir, for your advice and your support... I will considerate that...but, if I may know, who told you about.."

"No one told me. Are you a new person here? I have eyes in this building, this is my place after all." He emphasizes in words 'eyes' and 'my place'.

"Ah, that's right." damn CCTV!

"Have you told him?" He sipped his coffee again and gave me a playful look.

"Yes, I have, sir." I feel like a teenage boy who talking to my father about a person that I like.

"Wah, you are really our Hansol. You are the man, Hansol-ah." He looked really proud with my sincerity. I felt happy with his compliment.

"So, what was his reply? Are you guys already dating yet?"

"No, sir...he told me to wait for him before he is ready. I think he is being careful with everything."

"Ah, he is really a genuine boy, isn't he? Okay then, that's all I want to talk about. You can go now." He got back to his documents.

"I'll take my leave, sir" I went to the door and opened it when suddenly Mr. Han said something that stopped me,

"Ah, one more thing, Hansol-ah. Since you're already work here for a long time, you must be known every corner of this building that don't have CCTV on it, right?"

"Yes, I do, sir." What does he mean now?

"So, maybe you can 'attack' your boy in the off CCTV area. It will make me less awkward when monitoring. Or you can do it in your apartment, maybe... I don't apply any CCTV there." He can't hide his smile. What the hell??!! Did he see when I kissed... Noooooo!!!!!

My face became red and I only can say, "Yes...yes, sir. And...and I'm sorry, I'll be careful next...time." He finally let out his laugh out loud. I went out his room and closed the door with a total red face. Oh my God, that was really embarrassing! My boss saw me kissing... I even felt more embarrassed just to think about that. Well, despite from the embarrassing moment, he is right. I can't be egoist, I should also think about Seungkwan’s condition.

 

I saw Seungkwan in the receptionist desk, he was looking for the room schedules. I missed him so bad.

"Hi."

"Oh, hello, Hansol." He looked at me and looked back at the schedule.

"So...how are you, Seungkwan-ah? Have you ready yet...or...", I straight to the point. He immediately fleed to the lift but I catched his bag and dragged him to the parking lot.

"Hansol! Please, let me go!!!" We met Mr. Han, Seungcheol hyung and Mingyu hyung in the way and they only smiled looking me dragging Seungkwan by his bag.

"Fighting, Hansol-ah!" Seungcheol hyung said it enthusiastically.

"Don't take too long, he has another schedule to be done." That's the only Mr. Han said to us.

"Mr. Han, Mingyu hyung, Seungcheol hyung, help me~" he said desperately.

"Have fun, Seungkwan-ah." Mingyu hyung waved to him. I can see Seungkwan confused face that asking since when all of them are in my side.

We got into the back seat of my car and I locked the door. He looked so annoyed,

"Hansol, please unlocked the door. I have a practice at 5." I looked at my watch,

"So, we still have 30 minutes left then." The parking lot was quiet that time, okay. I sat closer to him and cornered him while staring straight to his eyes. He was scared of my bold move. Out of nowhere he turned into the window and screamed,

"WUAAAAAA!!!! Someone, HELP MEEE!!!!! HELP MEEE!!!"

I was surprised with his sudden action. Is he getting crazy?! "Ya! What are you doing? People might misunderstand." I covered his mouth and pulled him closer to me. He was still grumbling with his mouth covered.

"Be quiet, would you?" He finally calmed down and I uncovered his mouth slowly just to make sure he is not going to suddenly scream again.

"I'm sorry, Seungkwan-ah. I just... I just miss you so bad and you've been avoiding me for a month. So, I want to be with you for a while, look at you to release my longing."

"But we met 2 days ago."

"I was working and you only there to bring lunch for the staffs. I mean, I not only need to look at you this time, I also need this private space." I gestured the space in the car. He seemed understand so he kept quiet. I looked at him thoroughly, his eyes, nose, lips. Don't want the past accident happened again, I saw his eyes instead of his lips.

"How long the time you need for you to be ready?" I asked in the middle of my staring.

He whispered, "I don't know..." I can see the changing of his eye sight, he looked at my lips this time.

"What about now?", I reached his back and brought him closer to me. He didn't resist it this time, but just to make sure, I waited for a while still looking at his eyes as if I asked him for his permission.

Seungkwan bit his lower lip and it made me can't hold it anymore. I pressed my lips against him slowly. After a while, I bit his lower lip a little and nipped it gently. This time he wasn't rejecting it, instead he was responding to the kiss by opening his mouth a little to give my tongue entrance to explore his mouth. I deepen the kiss by teasing his tongue with mine. Suddenly, when the situation was getting heated, he took the lead with sitting in my lap and pulled my head to his by grabbing my hair roughly. I don't know that he can do a passionate kiss like this. My heart can't stop beat uncontrollably when his tongue started to explore my mouth. He hissed and pushed me to the door and playfully my tongue. Finally we broke the kiss because of the lack of air. We panted for a while but still looked at each other with want.

Before, I only saw cute or shy expression, but right now is really different. I can see passion flamed in his eyes. I know that I'm a good kisser, but he is also a damn good kisser. I thought he would be a shy type but he changed into a wild type when he kisses. My hair and Seungkwan’s were in a total mess. We didn't change our position yet, he was still sitting in my lap. After I gain my breath back, I his hair gently and said,

"Would you do me a favour, Seungkwan-ah?" He nodded.

"I want you to only have me in your mind and in your heart. Don't you ever see someone else. Please, only look at me...I love you, Seungkwan-ah." I don't know how many times I've said it. He gave me a sweet smile and said,

"You also should only look at me, if you ever dare to look at other girls or boys, I will kill you." I smiled in response. "And also...I love you too, Hansol-ah." I was so surprised with his sudden confession; I hugged him and shouted like a little kid.

"Wuaaaaaah!!! Thank you, Seungkwan-ah!!!" I'm so happy right now!!! After a while, he broke the silent by saying,

"Hansol-ah, you know..."

"What?" I let go off my hug.

"I still do have 15 more minutes." He shyly smiled; it made me smiled. Without further ado, I pushed him so I'm in the top of him. We spent the rest of the minutes with the most passionate and deepest kiss than before.

 

______________

A/N: Actually, this story almost comes to the end and I'm planning on making a new fic with verkwan as the character of course because they are my OTP

I already wrote the first chapter but I don't really satisfied with the plot, I personally like bad boy Hansol rather that good boy Hansol and jealous Hansol and possesive Hansol is my spirit animal!!!