Chapter 0: Characters

Smiling Flower

• Boo Seung Kwan. He was the winner of Jeju Singing Competition for three consecutive years. He already has a fan club named ‘Baby Boo’. He also has a Youtube account and posts lots of cover songs and also his original songs since high school.

He was born at 1998 and right now is a trainee in Antenna Entertainment which belongs to Yoo Hee Yeol, a Korean songwriter.

He has reddish short hair and a little bit chubby and squishy cheeks. He believes that he is more a cutie than a handsome boy. With 175 cm in height, he likes to wear oversize pastel colored sweater and a short as his casual style of clothing. He still has a little crush in his previous boyfriend, but after all he had been through he knows that he doesn’t have time to be silly because he has to put his dream as his damn priority.

His dream is to be a singer under his dream agency, Antenna, and he practices his singing skill and writing new song every day. He can't wait to debut as a real singer and share his own music to people.

• Chwe Hansol. Or people called him by his stage name, Vernon. He is one of the member of a famous hip hop group from Pledis Entertainment, Seventeen. He already writes lots of hit song and become the richest singer in Korea.

He is nice in person and takes care of his junior, but he can be a strict person when it comes to music. He really loves perfection in his job. He is also kind of person that put seniority over the top.

After broke up with his girlfriend, he prefers to be single for a while, because he wants to be more focus in making music.

• Other characters will follow, basically Seventeen members and OCs for cameo.