Confession

Teach me, please?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun are not giving full attention on what Sehun is teaching in front. He is busy scanning every inch of Sehun face. For Baekhyun, Sehun is perfect. He has a handsome face and that's why Baekhyun loves him. Sehun is caring and kind to Baekhyun. How can he not fall in love with that man. Baekhyun thinks that his heart would explode everytime Sehun smile. Baekhyun stare at Sehun face with a smile on his face.
"What's the answer Baekhyun?" Sehun asks Baekhyun.
Baekhyun startled by Sehun question. What Sehun has asked him? Why did he not realise it?
"Errr... What is it? I-i am sorry, Mr. Oh." Baekhyun smiles nervously. All students eyes was on him.
"I said what is the formula of mean? Baekhyun." Sehun asks again in a soft and sweet voice that could make Baekhyun melt.
"Ahhhh... It is square root of a to the power of 2 plus b to the power of 2, Mr. Oh." Baekhyun confidently answers.
Suddenly all students including Sehun laughed at Baekhyun answer. Baekhyun watched them weirdly.
"It's wrong Baekhyun." Sehun laughed. "Never mind." Sehun give a smile to Baekhyun and continue to teach the students.
Baekhyun slapped himself for being stupid. It was so embrassing!


______________________________________


"Guys! Look at this." Chanyeol loud voice makes Baekhyun and Suho startled. They were eating the sandwiches.
"What?" Baekhyun asks in annoyance.
"Look at this hot news." Chanyeol says while showing his phone to Baekhyun and Suho.
"A student confess her feeling towards her teacher. And fortunately his teacher also in love with her. But the other students and teachers don't like the idea of them having an affair. They got many hates from students and teachers." Suho reads it carefully.
"Wow! Its really interesting! But why did they get many hates from students and teacher? Poor them." Suho sighed.
"I know right. Its not false for having a relationship with her teacher. When it comes to a love, everything that impossible is possible." Chanyeol giving his opinion.
Baekhyun stay silent on what his friends are talking about. If he confess to Sehun, would he experience the same thing as that girl. He was so  scared if he will gets many hates from the others. But should he confess to Sehun? Baekhyun just want to confess it. Sehun should know his feeling.
"Yah! Baekhyun. Why are you being like this. Usually you will talk a lot?" Suh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter