Sorry, Mr. Oh

Teach me, please?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Good morning class." Sehun entered the class with a smile. Damn! So handsome. Some of girls fangirling quietly. The problem when a handsome and hot teacher teach in their class.
"Good morning Mr. Oh!" All of students greet him back.
"So, i have checked and marked your quiz. Today i will tell the result. I will call who got the highest mark and lastly the worse one." Sehun stated firmly.
Baekhyun is the one who is too scared right now. He don't think that he got a good result. He will die soon. Mr. Oh gonna eat him. Baekhyun pray repeatedly. Hoping that Sehun won't get mad.
"The one who got the highest mark is Suho!" All of students cheer for him. Suho stand proudly. And take his result.
"Congrats Suho. You can teach your friend when I'm not around. You are so good. I believe you." Sehun praised Suho.
"Of course! I will teach them Mr. Oh!" Suho said with a determined voice. He smiled.
"For your information, Suho got full mark. You should ask him more." Sehun smiled at Suho. Proud of his student.
Suho blushed. Well, a handsome teacher praise him. It not happened frequently. He quickly take his seat.
"Okay, next." Sehun continue to call the students name. While Baekhyun still waiting nervously. He don't know what he should do right now.
"Chanyeol. You are good too. Your result are not bad." Sehun smiled a little at Chanyeol.
"Jinja?!! I really don't expect this Mr. I thought i was the worse one. Oh My God! It was because of you Mr. Oh! Thank you for teaching me and make me love yo- no no love mathematics." Here come Chanyeol the overreacting.
"I not even teach your class yet." Sehun laughed a bit. Chanyeol behaviour is so funny. The class filled with students laughter. Chanyeol is happy virus in his class. He always make them laughed.
"Ohh, ahahaha... I mean that previous teacher." Chanyeol smiled. Show his white teeth to Sehun.
"Okay, if there no problem, you make take your sit." Sehun weird because Chanyeol didn't move until he told. What's wrong with this boy.
"Of course Mr. Oh." Chanyeol winked at Sehun. Trying to get his attention. But that just make Sehun shocked with him.
Baekhyun are not in the mood to laugh. He is too scared right now. Sehun continue again to call students name.
Finally, it have only two papers on Sehun's hand.
"The name that i haven't call yet. Please stand up." This time Sehun said in serious tone. The smile has gone.
Baekhyun and Seo joon stand nervously. But Baekhyun is more nervous right now. Sehun look at them like he wanna eat them.
"One of them passed. But one of you failed. I will call the name who passed. You're safe, Seo joon." Seo joon sighed in relief. He is so happy. Sehun won't punish him.
Baekhyun think like Sehun is a lion in his eyes right now. He is human. Waiting to die. Sehun will eat him. He is scared to look at Sehun. He look down.
Sehun take a deep breath. He have to be patient. Baekhyun really test his limit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter