Day - 2 with Mr. Oh

Teach me, please?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun was laying on his bed while trying to understand the note that he did. As soon as he arrived his house, he make a note like what Sehun said. He don't want Sehun to get angry with him again tomorrow.
"Aishhh! Maths is really hard to understand. I'm stupid. Even the basic is hard to me." Baekhyun talk to himself. He sighed. For how many day that Sehun will teach him? He bet that Sehun can't stand with him anymore.
"I need to talk with Mr. Oh." Baekhyun grabbed his phone. He want to call Mr. Oh." Oh wait! Mr. Oh haven't give his number. How can he talk with him. Ah stupid!
He have to leave a note to Sehun again tomorrow. Baekhyun take a look at his note again. He want to cry for being stupid. He just look at his note but not try to understand it.


______________________________________


Baekhyun wrote a note to Sehun again today. He smiled and put it on Sehun table.
"Baekhyun!" Baekhyun startled by the voice that calling him. It was Mr. Oh. Baekhyun give him a big smile and Sehun replied.
"I'm glad that i find you here. Have a sit. I want to talk with you." Baekhyun feel something weird. Why did Sehun wanna talk with him. Did Sehun want to stop teaching him?
"You know... Erm..." Sehun look around. It was late already. Some of teacher have meeting and some of them already going back.
"Yes? What is it?" Baekhyun waited patiently. What is Sehun want to tell him.
"Okay. You know what. I can't stop my feeling towards you." Finally Sehun confessed his feeling.
"W-what feeling?" Baekhyun can't understand it.
"Since our first meet, i have fall in love with you. You are cute, beautiful, kind. You just make me fall for you. That's why i offered to teach so that i will be close to you. I've been waiting for the right time to confessed. I think this is the right time. So, Baekhyun, did you love me?" Sehun explained everything. Its true. Sehun have fall in love with him. He just want to wait for Baekhyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter