Confused

Teach me, please?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Hello, is this Mr. Oh?" Baekhyun asks. He was having a hard time to solve a question. So he thinks that Sehun are willing to help him. He made decision to call Sehun.
"Yes. Ah, Baekhyun. Why? Something wrong?" It was the first time Baekhyun call him after he got his number. Only Baekhyun that know his number. Since they had to meet frequently.
"Erm, i was trying to solve this question. But then i realise that it was too hard. I don't understand it." Baekhyun explain.
"Ahh, let me help you. Can you please send me the question?"
"Sure! I will send to you quickly." Baekhyun replied.
"Okay." Sehun ended the call and wait for Baekhyun to send the question. After a few minutes, Sehun got a message from Baekhyun. Sehun take a look at that question. For Sehun it was easy. But he know, it was not that easy for Baekhyun. He understand that some easy questions might be hard for Baekhyun. After he got the solution, he quickly message Baekhyun and give him the explaination.
After 15 minutes of waiting, Sehun give a call to Baekhyun.
"Understand?" Sehun asks as Baekhyun answered the call.
"Yes! I don't expect that it was easy." Baekhyun chuckled.
"Its okay. Just take it slowly. One day the hard questions might be easy for you." Sehun give a support to his student.
"I hope so. Thank you, Mr. Oh!" Baekhyun replied.
"You are welcome." Sehun smiled. There was a long silence between them. Sehun felt the awkwardness.
"Erm.. Baekhyun. Are still there?" Sehun break the silence between them.
"Y-yes." Baekhyun nervously answered.
"I thought you already ended the call." Sehun chuckled a bit.
"I don't know what should i talk." Baekhyun laughed nervously.
"Hey, i was thinking if... You... Err..." Sehun don't know how to continue his words.
"Yes? What is it Mr. Oh?" Baekhyun patiently wait.
"Do you want to hang out with me? Like.. Lets have a drink or went to somewhere? I'm just bored. I need someone to accompany me. Like you. If you are busy, its okay. I understand it. Don't force yourself." Sehun don't even know why is he asking Baekhyun to hang out with him. Maybe he is bored. Maybe...
Baekhyun can't believe Sehun's words. Sehun ask him to accompany him? He is not that close to Sehun. But why? His heart beat repeatedly. Is this like a... Date?
"I-i not busy today. S-sure. I would be fine to accompany you." Baekhyun can't wait to see Sehun but at the same time he is nervous.
Sehun smiled. "Great! I will take you. Wait at your house."
"Okay. Bye." Baekhyun ended the call without waiting for Sehun answer. He squeal in a low voice. Scared if his mom would hear that. Why is he so happy? Baekhyun slap him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter