Protecting you

Teach me, please?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Suho had been realised that Chanyeol has been quiet for the most of time. He don't talk and smile like always. Usually Chanyeol love to talk about Kyungsoo all the time. But now Chanyeol looks so sad. Suho feel the urge to talk with him. But he think that he should give Chanyeol time.
When it was a lunch time, he thinks that it was a good time to ask him. "Hey, Yeol. You have been quiet today. What's wrong." Suho asks carefully.
"Yes, i realise it too. Just tell us what happen to you Yeol." Baekhyun also realise it. He don't like if his friends sad.
"That what you guys want right? I am too loud all the time. And you guys hate it." Chanyeol pouted. Not in the mood of talking. He still remember the moment Kyungsoo introduce his boyfriend.
"Yah! Chanyeol. You are our friend. How could we hate you. We don't hate you. Just tell us what's going on. We can help you to solve your problem." Suho says. Both Suho and Baekhyun look at Chanyeol worriedly. Chanyeol don't deserve to be sad.
Chanyeol sighed. "It can't be solve. He has someone else. Kyungsoo already had a boyfriend." Chanyeol look down. Trying his best not to cry.
Suho and Baekhyun shocked with Chanyeol's statement. That's why he was so sad. His beloved crush.
"Oh my god. I can't believe this. Chanyeol." Baekhyun says in his sad voice. Poor Chanyeol. If he was quick, probably Kyungsoo would fall for him.
"Chanyeol, i hope you could be strong. I know that you love him so much." Suho trying his best to cheer up Chanyeol.
"I don't know. It was my first time to feel like this. I really love him. I love him like the way Baekhyun love Mr. Oh." Baekhyun choked on his milk.
"Yah! Seriously. You still can talk like even you are sad?" Baekhyun is mad with Chanyeol. How can he say he love Mr. Oh. He is not in love with Mr. Oh. Right?
"Baek, just let him talk." Suho smiled while Baekhyun huffed in annoyance. Suho just want Chanyeol to tell everything that he feel. He don't want Chanyeol to be sad.
"I've been waiting for him. I just can't believe that he has a boyfriend. I really love him. Its hurt me a lot. He also introduce me his boyfriend. I still can't accept that he has a boyfriend." Chanyeol really want to cry. But he has to be strong. He don't want his friends to worry about him.
"Chanyeol, do you want to hear my advice?" Suho offered.
"Sure." Chanyeol willing to hear what Suho want to tell him.
"You know, if i was you, i will try to forget him. Even its hard. You should let the one that you love be happy. Eventhough he is happy with someone else. This is what we call a sacrifice to the one who you loved. Chanyeol, there's still a lot of people that you can fall in love with. You just have to forget about him. Please be like always. I hate of seeing you sad." Suho give Chanyeol his advice. Suho just like a mom to Chanyeol and Baekhyun. When they have a problem, Suho will help them to solve it. He will stay by their side.
"You are right." Chanyeol sighed heavily. "I have to move on and let him be happy. I have to find someone else to replace him." Chanyeol tried to smile again.
"That's good." Baekhyun says in his relief voice. Glad that his friend is okay. Suho smiled as he success to make his friend feel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter