Jealous

Teach me, please?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyungsoo closed the locker as he finally found what he had been searching for. "Hi Kyungsoo!" Kyungsoo jumped a bit startled by Chanyeol suddden appearance.
"Oh! Chanyeol! You just make me shock. Don't do like that to me again." Kyungsoo reminded him but he still smiling at him.
Chanyeol chuckled. "I'm sorry." Chanyeol blushed when he looks at Kyungsoo. He don't know why. But Kyungsoo is so adorable. He glad that they were in the same art class. That's why he is close to Kyungsoo but not as close as he with Suho and Baekhyun. Sometimes he likes to text Kyungsoo about their homework, but he already know it. He just want to start a conversation with Kyungsoo.
"Brave enough to tell me now?" Kyungsoo reminded Chanyeol about the moment they was at the school canteen.
Actually the reason Chanyeol came here to ask Kyungsoo for a date with him. "Erm, i was thinking to tell you about that." Chanyeol grinned and scratching the back of his neck to hide his awkwardness.
"So what is it?" Kyungsoo ask eagerly. He is really curious and want to know what Chanyeol wanted to ask him.
Chanyeol tries to gather all of his strength. He have to be brave. "Kyungsoo, w-would y-you like to-" Chanyeol can't finished his words as he saw a guy approaches them.
"Kyungie~" That guy says and he throws his arm around Kyungsoo shoulder.
Chanyeol watch that guy with jealousy. Who is he? How can he be so close with Kyungsoo? What are their relationship? Chanyeol stared at that guy. He is tall but not as tall as Chanyeol. He is handsome.
"Ahh, Kai!" Kyungsoo smiled at him. He give a quick peck on Kai's left cheek.
Chanyeol heart broke into a pieces. He can't believe what he have saw. He wish that it was a dream. He hate this. He don't want this.
"Who is he?" Kai asks and pointed at Chanyeol. Kyungsoo threw Kai's arm away that were hugging him as he want to introduce Chanyeol.
"Oh, this is Chanyeol and Chanyeol, this is Kai, my boyfriend." Kyungsoo blushed on what he have said. He never told Chanyeol about his relationship with Kai.
Chanyeol feel like he don't want to live anymore. How can he let his one and only crush in love with someone else? He really love Kyungsoo. Its really hurt. It was Chanyeol first time to feel like this. Chanyeol tried to smile.
"Hi!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter