Urge Part 2

Teach me, please?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun closed the door. He facepalmed. Why did he cry in front his teacher. Stupid Baekhyun! Baekhyun says to himself. He really forgot that he has a lesson with Sehun today. Why did Sehun wake him before? That's why Baekhyun shocked. Baekhyun looks at the surrounding.
Oh. My. God! His room! Too many dirty clothes. It was so embrassing. Baekhyun wants to cry. He need to take a shower and get ready. But what caught his attention is his yellow underwear. Baekhyun eyes wide open. ! Sehun must has saw this. Oh no! Baekhyun blushed hardly.


____________________________________


"Where are we going Mr. Oh?" Baekhyun asks weirdly as he realised that Sehun drive his car to somewhere else. Not the coffee shop before.
"Just wait and see." Sehun chuckled. Baekhyun don't want to ask Sehun again. So he just shut his mouth and wait.
Finally, Sehun stop the car. They arrived at a park. Baekhyun looks at Sehun.
"Here? You want to teach me here?" Baekhyun asks to Sehun. Seriously? How can they have a lesson at here. It was so hot at here. Baekhyun don't like this.
"No. But we will have some kind of exercise here!" Sehun says excitedly to his students. Have exercise before they start a lesson is a good thing. Sehun just want to have an exercise with Baekhyun.
"W-what?" Baekhyun asks in his disbelief voice. Seriously Baekhyun don't like to exercise. Its been a long time he didn't exercise in the morning. But now he had to. With his teacher.
"Lets go!" Sehun smiles widely and quickly get out from his car. Baekhyun sighed heavily. He don't want it. But since it was an order so he had to obey it.
"Lets warm up."


____________________________________


"Mr. Oh! I'm so tired! Ahhh..." Baekhyun cries. He is to tired to continue jogging with Sehun. He take a deep breath. Right now he just want water.
"But we just start Baekhyun. It was too early for us to stop." Sehun laughed. Baekhyun being cute. He can see that Baekhyun was tired from running.
"But i ca-... Auchhh!" Baekhyun words was interrupted by someone. Baekhyun fall on the ground because it was a guy accidentally bumped with him.
Unfortunately, Baekhyun's left knee fall first on the hard ground. And his knee bleeding. Baekhyun groaned in pain as he touched it.
"Baekhyun!" Sehun watch blood on Baekhyun's knee. "Are you okay? Is it hurt?" Sehun kneeling in front Baekhyun. He checked on Baekhyun's knee.
"Weak!" The guy that bumped with Baekhyun says rudely and continue to jog. But before he could do that, Sehun grabbed his arm harshly.
"What did you say?" Sehun asks to that man in his stern voice. He looks at that man with anger.
"I just say that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter