I miss you

Teach me, please?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chanyeol waited for Kyungsoo anxiously. He don't know how to face Kyungsoo. After the moment Kyungsoo knows that Chanyeol actually had a feeling towards him, he can't find Kyungsoo anywhere. He wants to meet Kyungsoo since he wants to explain about his feeling towards Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo not come to school almost a week. Maybe he wants to avoid himself from Kai. Chanyeol really glad that Kyungsoo finally texted him that he wants to meet him personally. He wants the explaination from Chanyeol.
After a few minutes, Chanyeol finally found Kyungsoo was walking to him. Chanyeol looks at him worriedly. Kyungsoo are not smiling. His face shows everything that he was sad and heartbroken. Chanyeol really wants to hug Kyungsoo tightly and take away the pain that Kyungsoo had.
Kyungsoo take a sit beside Chanyeol on the school bench near the school cafeteria. He looks down. Chanyeol had no idea on what he should say right now. He watched Kyungsoo's face carefully.
"Errm, about Kai-" Before Chanyeol could finished his words, Kyungsoo interrupt him.
"Stop. I don't want to hear his name." Kyungsoo says in serious tone. He still look down.
"O-okay." Chanyeol felt slightly nervous. He strached the back of his neck.
"Now, tell me. Is it true what you have told to Kai before? About your feeling?" Finally, Kyungsoo looks into Chanyeol's eyes. But he is not smiling.
Chanyeol gulped. Why is he so stupid to let Kai knows that he had a special feeling towards Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo should not know that he loves him in this way. Chanyeol takes a deep breath before he speak.
"Y-yes. What i said before is true." Chanyeol bravely looks at Kyungsoo. He can see Kyungsoo disbelief face.
"I love you Kyungsoo. Like... I really love you. I realised that i was in love with you since our first meet. I like everything about you. What you do are too adorable. I can't keep my eyes off from you. You make me crazy. But i don't know how to confess my feeling. I'm scared if you will hate me. I don't want to lose you. Because you are the precious thing that i have. So, now you already know it. I respect your decision, Kyungsoo." Chanyeol finished his words. He don't know where he got the strength to confess.
Kyungsoo avoid his eyes to look at Chanyeol. He can't believe what Chanyeol's words. Chanyeol should not fall in love with him.
"Stop. Please, just forget about me Chanyeol. I don't know how to return your feeling. I realise that love is hurt. I don't want to fall in love with someone else again. Please, forget me." Kyungsoo was begging to Chanyeol.
"No. I don't want to forget about you. Listen, i respect your decision that you don't love me. But if you want me to forget about you then sorry. Because i won't. I am so sorry." Chanyeol leave Kyungsoo alone there after he finished his words. Nonsense. He really loves Kyungsoo. How could he just forget about him? Chanyeol try his best not to cry.


____________________________________


Baekhyun was studying the notes that Sehun give to him. He realise that nowadays he slightly likes Mathe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter